Britney Spears files court docs asking that her father Jamie be removed as conservator

43 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Hope it is true. But court should decide - Britney needs c-ship or not.. 

if she still needs it - I don’t see much point of changing guy who will dictate Britney what to do.. 

and the fact that many of us already thinks that c-ship with the other guy is ok concerns me tbh

I dont think you got it. 

The thing is, the system is corrupted otherwise the conservatorship would've never be granted in the first place. It was planned and executed in a very criminal way. Her father, Jamie, controls her money and her personal life, even her brother (Bryan) said in a recent interview that in the end Jamie is the one who says "yes or no". From what we know through all those years, Britney and Jamie's relationship has always been problematic. Its like he holds a monopoly (her money and personal affairs), so whatever Britney wants he can deny solely based on his agenda. Britney said under oath - in front of the judge - that her father wanted her to take medications she didnt want to and forced her into a mental facility she also didnt want to. That's the kind of power Jamie has, or thought it had over Britney.

By removing him things "should" be easier for her because there would be no one who could persuade/threat her by abusing a personal power, like a father figure would. If the filed docs for todays hearing really represent Britney's best interest, it was stated in it that she wants more people around (non family members). We all thought Jodi was "new" but the media reported she already was Britney's Care Manager and she has been the temporary conservator of "the person Britney Spears" cause her father took a step back last year after he assaulted Britney's son, Sean. If Jamie comes back as the conservator of the person, he would regain total power over Britney once again, and thats what she is trying to prevent. She wants Jodi to be her permanent conservator "of the person".

But Britney also wants to remove her father entirely. Cause although Jamie is not currentely her personal conservator he still is in control of her estate (money). It also says she wants a financial expert or organization/institution (bank) to take care of her money. Her mother Lynne, who some media outlets reported that Britney trusts, already filed docs to make her an interested part of her estate. That means that if Britney gets what she wants, Lynne could oversee how her money is being handled by the bank or this suposed financial expert. It also says that all that doesnt mean she's giving away her right to file a petition to end the conservatorship in the future, she can and it seems that thats her goal. File for a termination right now would lower her chances to have it granted, she has yet to prove the system (judges, doctors and the list goes on) that she can strive out of the influence of her father. Basically its like a big maze with a lot of puzzles to be solved and what she's doing now, requesting her father to be removed, is the first puzzle on the way.

Basically, it is good news. The #FreeBritney movement cant and wont end with this, for the contrary, it should keep going. BUT we still have to wait and see how this will play out. Getting rid of a conservatorship is a long process, usually 2 years. Britney has a lot of puzzles to solve till there. I feel that the next puzzle should be go public about it in order to put the general public's opinion totally on her side. The more people side with her, the more transparent this process should get. 

I hope I helped you with this :hugs:

• Love 6
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

How is Lou going to have an influence on Britney when her link to Britney is Jamie, her father? Other than that, it seems like they have a professional relationship. Can't see her interfering with Britney's life after Jamie is out unless Britney wants so. Again, hoping for the best. Also, this feels like Britney putting her foot down on what she wants on a legal level. She's never been more vocal on paper. Let's see where that goes. :heresthetea:

Jamie was a link to Britney in 2006.. In just one year she started to "co-writing"(at least was an influencer) about Britney with Lynne - "Through the Storm". in 2008 Lou was already representer of Lynne and Jamie (according to Lou herself) and now spears whole family is praising Lou openly..  

Lou is in Britney life (business/family etc) and it is not changing for now.. 

• Like 1
Just now, joe sp said:

So Jodi and Ingham are the good guys now??

I dont trust those pricks one bit. But they have things to lose and without Jamie they become easy targets. They can either die as heroes or die an horrible death, and if I was one of them I would make sure to die not as a hero but as a holy angel. Tbh I think smth changed and they are trying to save their ***** by helping Britney, but we'll see :badthoughts: till then we should still keep them in check :evilpatrick:

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

I dont think you got it. 

The thing is, the system is corrupted otherwise the conserrvatorship would've never be granted in the first place. It was planned and executed in a very criminal way. Her father, Jamie, controls her money and her personal life, even her brother (Bryan) said in a recent interview that in the end Jamie is the one who says "yes or no". From what we know through all those years, Britney and Jamie's relationship has always been problematic. Its like he holds a monopoly (her money and personal affairs), so whatever Britney wants he can deny solely based on his agenda. Britney said under oath - in front of the judge - that her father wanted her to take medications she didnt want to and forced her into a mental facility she also didnt want to. That's the kind of power Jamie has, or thought it had over Britney.

By removing him things "should" be easier for her because there would no one who could persuade/threat her by abusing a personal power, like a father figure would. If the filed docs for todays hearing really represent Britney's best interest, it was stated in it she wants more people around (non family members). We all thought Jodi was "new" but the media reported she already was Britney's Care Manager and she has been as temporary conservator of "the person Britney Spears" cause her father took a step back after he assaulted Britney's son, Sean. If Jamie comes back as the conservator of the person, he would regain total power over Britney once again, and thats what she is trying to prevent. She wants Jodi to be her permanent conservator "of the person".

But Britney also wants to remove her father entirely. Cause although Jamie is not currentely her personal conservator he still is in control of her estate (money). It also says she wants a financial expert or organization/institution (bank) to take care of her money. Her mother Lynne, who some media outlets reported that Britney trusts, already filed docs to make her an interested part of her estate. That means that if Britney gets what she wants, Lynne could oversee how her money is being handled by the bank or this suposed financial expert. It also says that all that doesnt mean she's giving away her right to file a petition to end the conservatoship in the future, she can and it seems that thats her goal. File for a termination right now would lower her chances to have it granted, she has yet to prove the system (judges, doctors and the list goes on) that she can strive out of the influence of her father. Basically its like a big maze with alot of puzzles to be solved and what she's doing now, requesting her father to be removed, is the first puzzle on the way.

Basically, it is good news. The #FreeBritney movement cant and wont end with this, for the contrary, it should keep going. BUT we still have to wait and see how this will play out. Getting rid of a conservatorship is a long process, usually 2 years. Britney has a lot of puzzles to solve till there. I feel that the next puzzle should be go public about it in order to put the general public's opinion totally on her side. The more people side with her, the more transparent this process should get. 

Thanks for your care <3 

but I got it I just don't feel it.. 

Let me explain myself in a different way:

1) 90% of this is just speculation including what britney wants and what is her plan. And if Jamie is that kind of a bad person that we all agree so what can do a stranger to a vulnerable woman if Jamie did it to his own daughter?!   

2) and now the facts: Britney is under c-ship from 2008 and the direction of her hearing is that who will be next conservator - and it means that conclusion of the court is that Britney need a conservator and is is not changing..

like a said to @EasyThere :" after all of the years the main question should sound like “does britney still needs c-ship?” , “is she better now?”, “should c-ship status change?”, “does c-ship helped her?”, “is britney reliable for some action to do of her own?” Etc.. the topic that would show the real step even a “baby step”.."

I don't want to be a negative person here cause I'm not : )) I just concern about Britney from the start of c-ship in 2008.. I didn't like it from the start but everyone was more then happy about it and some of her fans still thinks that it was the best thing that happened to her..

ok I said enough :D 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Koda100 said:

This could be good news, and a baby step in a different direction. None of us know if its the right direction yet...

The BIGGEST problem is that the family still believes that by completely stripping Britney's freedom and basic rights, that they eliminated all chances of another breakdown. They really feel like they are protecting Britney and her assets. The impression I got from the brother's recent interview is that they believe that she would not be able to function without this system that THEY built around her.  

What they still don't realize is that they turned her into a zombie. Someone in Britney's circumstances should have been treated appropriately (triaged...) but also EMPOWERED and guided and counseled so that she can make better choices, while still maintaining her stability and family and rights. Instead, they basically jailed her inside her own body and puppeteered her for more financial gain. 

Exactly.. they had TWELVE YEARS to help her be an adult, understand life, understand repercussions of things like hit and runs or other laws, just help her into adulthood. But instead they literally treated her like a CHILD.. taking away her phones, isolating her from the world, drugging her to the point of no emotion.... IMO , they were worse than anything Sam Lutfi ever did.

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

I dont think you got it. 

The thing is, the system is corrupted otherwise the conservatorship would've never be granted in the first place. It was planned and executed in a very criminal way. Her father, Jamie, controls her money and her personal life, even her brother (Bryan) said in a recent interview that in the end Jamie is the one who says "yes or no". From what we know through all those years, Britney and Jamie's relationship has always been problematic. Its like he holds a monopoly (her money and personal affairs), so whatever Britney wants he can deny solely based on his agenda. Britney said under oath - in front of the judge - that her father wanted her to take medications she didnt want to and forced her into a mental facility she also didnt want to. That's the kind of power Jamie has, or thought it had over Britney.

By removing him things "should" be easier for her because there would be no one who could persuade/threat her by abusing a personal power, like a father figure would. If the filed docs for todays hearing really represent Britney's best interest, it was stated in it that she wants more people around (non family members). We all thought Jodi was "new" but the media reported she already was Britney's Care Manager and she has been the temporary conservator of "the person Britney Spears" cause her father took a step back last year after he assaulted Britney's son, Sean. If Jamie comes back as the conservator of the person, he would regain total power over Britney once again, and thats what she is trying to prevent. She wants Jodi to be her permanent conservator "of the person".

But Britney also wants to remove her father entirely. Cause although Jamie is not currentely her personal conservator he still is in control of her estate (money). It also says she wants a financial expert or organization/institution (bank) to take care of her money. Her mother Lynne, who some media outlets reported that Britney trusts, already filed docs to make her an interested part of her estate. That means that if Britney gets what she wants, Lynne could oversee how her money is being handled by the bank or this suposed financial expert. It also says that all that doesnt mean she's giving away her right to file a petition to end the conservatorship in the future, she can and it seems that thats her goal. File for a termination right now would lower her chances to have it granted, she has yet to prove the system (judges, doctors and the list goes on) that she can strive out of the influence of her father. Basically its like a big maze with a lot of puzzles to be solved and what she's doing now, requesting her father to be removed, is the first puzzle on the way.

Perfectly explained. 

44 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

How many hours until we know how the court thing went?

It'll be sealed, at Jamie's request no doubt, so I doubt we'll know for sure.

We'll only get whatever Jamie and Co. want to release to TMZ. Even yesterday TMZ didn't give the full picture of the motion Ingham filed... no mention of the fact Ingham believes Jamie will contest Britney's request, no mention of the fact Ingham believes it's in Britney's best intetests to change the conservatorship etc. 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

It'll be sealed, at Jamie's request no doubt, so I doubt we'll know for sure.

We'll only get whatever Jamie and Co. want to release to TMZ. Even yesterday TMZ didn't give the full picture of the motion Ingham filed... no mention of the fact Ingham believes Jamie will contest Britney's request, no mention of the fact Ingham believes it's in Britney's best intetests to change the conservatorship etc. 

It’s Larry that’s behind the TMZ **** it’s so obvious 

2 minutes ago, jokobish said:

It’s Larry that’s behind the TMZ **** it’s so obvious 

I'd say it's more Jamie/Lou. There's no reason for Larry to be around and we've not heard from him since he spoke out of turn to TMZ last year (or the year before?). At that time I believe he said he only hears from Britney when she wants to work and, well, she clearly doesn't. 

• Love 3

So if they go to court to remove Jamie, I’m guessing he will want a huge pay check to step down.

Personally, having a qualified money manager is a necessity for Brit. That’s just smart with her level of earnings.

Maybe this is a separation of apples and oranges: reassign the money manager 1, and then talk about termination 2.

It’s all scary because we love Britney, but if she doesn’t want to work, and those involved know this, they aren’t there to mooch off an increasingly lucrative deal.  They know their contractual obligations will be done eventually.

Does sound though that Jamie is being undermined by someone and his control freak self can’t handle it.  She needs the courts to keep her from being abused by him.

Goodluck Britney.  Praying here for you but know you’ve got this.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Who the hell is Jodi?

Please, do not forget that Samuel Ingham was chosen by Jamie to be her attorney. I don’t trust anything that comes from Britney’s camp. Not even written statements signed Britney. I want to hear her talk. 

That’s fine. No on is saying anyone is good in this.  But the web needs untangling and it starts with Jamie

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I really wish the best for her , but I’m getting a be careful what you wish for vibe. Since the Jodi lady has been in charge you can see that there’s been almost a lax supervision, her gym fire and the fact that she developed a gap within months  from simply not wearing her retainer. I don’t think she needs someone holding her hand , but I do believe someone should be there to help her refine her routine to better prepare her for the transition.

• Love 1

Enough trying to find reason to tear down this Sam guy and Jodi. As far as I’m concerned, her lawyer Sam is doing the right thing in the present moment, and honoring Britney’s wishes to have her father removed. This is the first time she is being heard. Y’all are so damn negative   This is a huge step towards her freedom, let’s stop with these conspiracies and acknowledge that this is the biggest news we have had since this all began. 

im so happy that she is being heard finally. This will give her so much more freedoms to show the court and doctors she is capable of making important decisions on her own. This is huge. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1