Theory: Are they trying to sway the public opinion and control Britney under a conservatorship again?

??  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As one source said, "She had lots of freedom in the conservatorship and the restrictions were there to protect her. She's not protected anymore."

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Team Con has obviously teamed up with TMZ to write another article like this one with no substance,

trying to justify that they kept her in an unnecessary conservatorship for 13 years!

Idiot.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I pray she leaves the country. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

She needs to IMO. I'm not too familiar with Tina Turner but she also left the country. Britney should do the same and if she wants to she can record/perform in Europe and live a happy life away from Hollywood. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I pray she leaves the country. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I, do, too, but starting over in a diff country would be very hard for her. She would have to do it all alone. she has no family to tagg along with her, making new friends will be really hard giving the understandable trust issues she has, having to get use to a new culture, new laws, new everything. Doing that all alone would be so overwhelming. 

I get why she chooses to stay in L.A, esp if she has a tight circle of friends she likes/trust

• Like 1

Oh for sure I mean it’s creepy it’s sad it’s terrible I can’t believe this is being written in a quiet on set/post diddy house raid world… i thought the media was changing

this is terrible Britney should’ve did an interview public pressure needed to be applied! 

TMZ is trying to insuinate she lost the case because she is crazy and needed the conservatorship

this is the same tmz that supposedly exposed Lou Taylor…who is still wining awards…

there will be no justice Hollywood is corrupt, these people are protecting themselves. The probate court did this to Britney they weren’t going to let her win. I always said this. 

I’m lost for words, all these point court less dated just to keep robbing her estate 

• Like 1

Yes they are. After TMZ article with the unethical psychiatrist suggesting she should be in a new conservatorship I fully believe so. These articles are too timed and clearly they trying to run smear campaign. I don't believe they'll just leave Britney alone even after the settlement.

Edited by BritneyInTheZoney
  • Like 1

TMZ and similar outlets were always trash. In 2007, the news was always the same - that she was erratic and unbalanced. There was even talk of dr**s. 

Worst are the consumers of this intellectual garbage.

Britney could heal herself outside of social media. The videos are abusive. They only dismantle her image and are breaking the magic and mystery that should surround iconic Pop artists.

But we are nobody to demand "it should be this way." We should indeed worry about our own lives and make them more exciting instead of worshiping humans.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block