Britney Spears files court docs asking that her father Jamie be removed as conservator

Just now, car said:

Yea exactly. What happened to the court ordered investigation...?? Nothing adds up. 

Just want her to be happy And healthy and with her children :( 

Jamie and Co. have been stalling with the investigation. I think tomorrow is also about the findings of the investigation. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, jj_boha said:

And weren’t we not in support of court appointed lawyers because of their influence over the judges or something ? I remember the probate attorney during one of the protests mentioning this. Sam Ingham is court appointed or not? 🤔

Ingham is appointed by the court (according to freebritneyla and lawyers)

"These public servants are tasked with protecting conservatees and responsible for investigating conservatorships. The Board of Supervisors funds court-appointed counsel like Britney’s attorney Samuel Ingham III and appoints the Public Guardian. Whereas in a criminal action the District Attorney represents the public, the Public Guardian is the equivalent government actor here. They represent the conservatee individually and should be made aware of any misconduct or fraud."

"Los Angeles County taxpayers are footing the bill for “court-appointed attorney” Samuel D. Ingham III’s half million dollar salary from Britney’s conservatorship alone, and he doesn’t act in the best interest of his client. "

9 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Wait a minute, the hearing is TOMORROW (Aug 19) and it won't be sealed because Britney made sure it was filed before Jamie could seal it?

English is not my native, but as I understand it, that's right, and it was strategically done.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

More and more I sense that the rumored "tell all" interview its on the way. If Britney gets rid of Jamie, there would be nothing on her way to stop her to do so and it would be very well apropriated in order to start cleaning her imagine.  If this works, removing Jamie that is, Britney is gonna need to work her *** off to prove not to the fans, not to her guardians but the SYSTEM that she has what it takes to be on her own :pensiveney:

The system is corrupted? BIG FAT YES! Otherwise this conservatorship would've never be granted in the first place. But if Britney turns the GP attention totally to her side, her chances to keep going step by step towards her freedom will be way easier :mhm:

Ingham has the chance to die a hero here, so does Jodi. They botth have dirty hands in this. If a single thing goes wrong because of them everybody will know, her case is getting more and more attention each day. If I were them I would do anything to get out of this by Britney's side just to keep my image as much clean as possible :mhmnod: In other words: the #BritneyArmy is watching, and I wouldnt  like to be their next target :gloriascary: cause Larry is hated beyond death :joanne: and Loucifer went cuckoo :madonna:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, nanabs said:

Ingham is appointed by the court (according to freebritneyla and lawyers)

"These public servants are tasked with protecting conservatees and responsible for investigating conservatorships. The Board of Supervisors funds court-appointed counsel like Britney’s attorney Samuel Ingham III and appoints the Public Guardian. Whereas in a criminal action the District Attorney represents the public, the Public Guardian is the equivalent government actor here. They represent the conservatee individually and should be made aware of any misconduct or fraud."

"Los Angeles County taxpayers are footing the bill for “court-appointed attorney” Samuel D. Ingham III’s half million dollar salary from Britney’s conservatorship alone, and he doesn’t act in the best interest of his client. "

Hide contents

So he’s gonna try everything he can to keep the conservatorship in place .... how else will he keep profiting 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, jennyj said:

Wait a minute, the hearing is TOMORROW (Aug 19) and it won't be sealed because Britney made sure it was filed before Jamie could seal it?

No tomorrow will be sealed. The documents presented today were not sealed. Britneygram, I think mentions, that they released them today so they are not sealed cause if they did it tomorrow, they’d be sealed. 

Just now, jj_boha said:

So he’s gonna try everything he can to keep the conservatorship in place .... how else will he keep profiting 

I think its the other way around actually, her case is getting bigger and bigger each time. Ingham getting out of the fence tell us that things changed and Wallet warned that things would happen in his resign docs. Ingham sure is not a saint, so in order to avoid the risk of getting caughted for whatever **** he may be responsible, its better to play nice and truly act by Britney's best interest from now on. He may lose a half million incoming per year but he get to keep his career and *** out of jail. Same goes for Jodi, she still has an active company to take care of. Britney is too high profile for them to not play it right specially if Jamie is not controling the strings anymore, they will turn into easier targets and think they know it hence why this is happening the way it happening. But that's just my 2 cents about it anyway there's still a lot of think of this :receipts2:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
32 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

I think its the other way around actually, her case is getting bigger and bigger each time. Ingham getting out of the fence tell us that things changed and Wallet warned that things would happen in his resign docs. Ingham sure is not a saint, so in order to avoid the risk of getting caughted for whatever **** he may be responsible, its better to play nice and truly act by Britney's best interest from now on. He may lose a half million incoming per year but he get to keep his career and *** out of jail. Same goes for Jodi, she still has an active company to take care of. Britney is too high profile for them to not play it right specially if Jamie is not controling the strings anymore, they will turn into easier targets and think they know it hence why this is happening the way it happening. But that's just my 2 cents about it anyway there's still a lot of think of this :receipts2:

This crossed my mind as well

• Like 1
4 hours ago, generation glory said:

I think Britney initially agreed to POM Vegas 1.0 not the 2 year extension but she could not get out of it since Jamie makes all the business decisions. Britney damn sure wasn’t down with the POM tour. Once she dipped out of the Domination announcement Oct. 2018 that was her saying “F y’all, I’m done!!!” 

But she had to go on with the Domination rehearsals because of contractual obligations and her dad & team’s force imo. For all we know Jamie was threatening Britney in the fall of 2018 before his colon rupture but used his health issue as an excuse to halt the residency AND exert control over Britney. Jamie had Britney involuntarily committed to the hospital to scare her and get her back in line to comply.

Team CON fully expected Britney’s “rebellious” phase to run its course then get her back on stage in Vegas summer/fall of 2019. They didn’t anticipate the whistle blower spilling tea about what really happened. That sparked Free Britney. They’ve been ****ed ever since. I wonder what exactly Preston & Jamie were arguing about that caused Jamie to snap?? 🤔🤔 Wouldn’t surprise me if Jamie got in Britney’s face about something that caused Preston to clap back at Jamie to stand up for his mom. What a **** show!!

I agree, the extension wasn't Brit idea, she always says how easily bored she gets doing the same things... I doubt milking the show as much as they did was really part of her plans.

The fact they can force Britney to work, it's not a conspiracy theory anymore, explains a lot of situations where Britney looked going through emotions,  with no desire to maintain a career. I don't blame her.

The sad part is that i'm not sure the Jamie VS Preston was so unusual for the Spears. Jamie probably has this violent temper since always and it's "normalized" by the family members. However the kids talked too much and Britney allegedly told Kevin what happened, then K called the police to get his revenge against Jamie.

I'd say anything can motivate an abusive person to be violent. Maybe Jamie didn't like how the boy looked at him and then **** happened.

I hope Britney boys understands what their mother went through. 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, sanpedro said:

I’m tired of the back and forth, we have barely moved from the point we were at last year when this all started.

We have!Massiv!Britney speaks finally up! And we know now what she wants! Just before a few days ago fans were unsure if Britney doesn´t want the c-ship.Why she doesn´t set an application. Now she has.She wants fight against it!

• Love 1

Yassss Britney! I cannot believe how despicable and disgusting Jamie Spears is, his daughter doesn't want him handling her life and he's going to aggressive fight it, what a sick piece of absolute garbage, no good parent wants to control their child like this. *******. I kinda hope even all the other dodgy fks (cos I trust none of them) like Ingham etc turn on him and leave him as the one to take all the fall :didilie: but obviously I want them all to pay. What time is the hearing tomorrow guys? Hoping so much the best for Britney :crying4: Wish the gram girls would do us another pod, I miss them as well!

• Like 1