Britney Spears files court docs asking that her father Jamie be removed as conservator

9 minutes ago, BartBritney said:

But she is smart enough to realise that quiting with 9 albums is a little bit weird isn’t it? 

This is a woman’s LIFE who the fucck cares if she only has 9 albums. You’re gross. I’m calling Lou, you seem like you need a conservatorship. Maybe you can be the new myah and put out a B10?

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

As I said, this is the first step in unlocking the puzzle for Britney.

it clearly states she will NOT be giving up her right to terminate the conservatorship and is considering it in her future. It seems Samuel Ingham does have her interests at heart too.

By restructuring her conservatorship into purely personal (E.g not working) she will be ridding herself of the ‘Phase 2’ setup which involves business managers (Loucifer), personal managers (Larry and Robyn) and other business-related team members. 

Once this has occurred, it’ll just be her, Jodi, Samuel, the court and the bank. She won’t have any road blocks in place in order to terminate.

It also means she’s able to hire whatever manager she likes and make any business decision she so pleases once she’s free

This really does make sense yall 

Sounds too good to be true:sobbing: 

Wishing the best to our queen

• Like 1

I think/hope she is refusing to work until she is free because she is only making them money. I selfishly hope she comes back one day with music but whatever makes her happiest is what needs to happen now.

I hope removing him and moving towards a bank for finances is a step towards freedom...

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ConceptD said:

Sounds to me like they're trying to push Jamie out. I'm not liking this move tbh something is sketchy because if she was actually allowed to file things herself shed have petitioned it years ago. 

Just a hunch here, but what if Jamie wants to be retired, he is almost 70 and not in great shape. Has anyone actually thought this. 

8 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

I also think that in the documents from today particularly having to do with her performing, her “current lifestyle” (not working) presents a much easier and simpler picture for everyone, and I feel that they included that purposefully so the dismantling of the conservatorship will be easier. I don’t think we should read too literally into her current lifestyle  as being more or less permanent. The less complicated her life is right *now*, the easier it will be to break out of this entire thing. And then as soon as she is out, she will then regain control of her career entirely and she can at that point choose to record and release and album or sign a residency/tour contract the next day if she wants 😂 I think it’s smart of them to mention her “current intentions/new lifestyle” as not working because it will be beneficial to her getting out of this thing once and for all. 

Maybe the IG posts are there to show/prove she isn't working and is just chilling like a visual record for the court. "I've been literally just home doing videos for fun since 2019. My life is so simple now I don't need a c-ship and my income is so low it doesn't require managing..." 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Arianna said:

I think/hope she is refusing to work until she is free because she is only making them money. I selfishly hope she comes back one day with music but whatever makes her happiest is what needs to happen now.

I hope removing him and moving towards a bank for finances is a step towards freedom...

She should've stopped working in 2009 tbh. Without vast amounts of money coming in the c-ship ceases to be of interest to the vultures. 

• Like 2
Just now, Britney'sBish said:

I'm worried because I wonder if Britney is so desperate to get rid of Jamie that she could end up with someone just looking to bleed her dry.

I really just hope this ends up being a step towards her freedom. Get rid of Jamie, then get rid of everyone else.

Jamie bleeds her dry. He gets paid over one hundred thousand a year to basically run Brit's life and if he wasn't her dad what expertise would he have exactly to qualify him to run anything? The c-ship worked out better than he could ever have imagined...

What is Britney Spears' dad's job?

It is unclear what Jamie was doing as a job before taking on Britney's conservatorship, which has become a full time job for him.

3 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Jamie bleeds her dry. He gets paid over one hundred thousand a year to basically run Brit's life and if he wasn't her dad what expertise would he have exactly to qualify him to run anything? The c-ship worked out better than he could ever have imagined...

What is Britney Spears' dad's job?

It is unclear what Jamie was doing as a job before taking on Britney's conservatorship, which has become a full time job for him.

I don't disagree, I just don't want her to end up in a Lufti situation again.