Britney Spears files court docs asking that her father Jamie be removed as conservator

16 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

But this is what i completely dont understand, why the hell would a court allow a man whose verbally and mentally abusive be in charge of the finances of someone whose meant to be so called mentally incapable of not being able to look after herself or her money. that seems  so ****ed up and makes no sense whatsoever

Because Britney has probably only just told them about it. Makes complete sense 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I’m choosing to view this positively. At the VERY least, it shows Britney isn’t happy with the way things are currently arranged. And I think she could make a strong case for getting Jamie removed considering he assaulted her son earlier this year. Britney’s lawyers could make a case for getting him removed because he put her family’s well-being in jeopardy. 

Just like @Pinky98 said, this is just one of the first steps and the first lock she can break free from. And if Britney can get the judge to take a critical look at the conservatorship from this angle, maybe she can get the judge to look at it again critically later when the time is right. (preferably like next week :haha: ) 
Yes, the CONservatorship was wrong to begin with, but now we just have to let her get out one way or another. Sometimes, that’s unfortunately means it has to be a little at time. And believe me when I say I HATE that for her. I wish it could all happen immediately. :sobbing: 

Precisely this. 

It will NOT happen overnight, this is a lengthy process. Her father being removed and a professional, unbiased conservator put in place is a great thing

Britney: I want to buy myself a Lamborghini and Sean a sweet 16 Mercedes.

Jamie: That’s way too expensive, you already have 2 cars, why does Sean need a Mercedes as a first car?

Jodi: Okay Britney, that is well within your budget, would you like me to come with you to the dealership and help with the financials?

Britney: No thanks, just wire the money to my spending account and I’ll go with Sam/Cade/Jamie-Lynn/Jayden etc.

Jodi: How exciting! Have a great time! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
2 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Precisely this. 

It will NOT happen overnight, this is a lengthy process. Her father being removed and a professional, unbiased conservator put in place is a great thing

Jamie: That’s way too expensive, you already have 2 cars, why does Sean need a Mercedes as a first car?

Jodi: Okay Britney, that is well within your budget, would you like me to come with you to the dealership and help with the financials?

Britney: No thanks, just wire the money to my spending account and I’ll go with Sam/Cade/Jamie-Lynn/Jayden etc.

Jodi: How exciting! Have a great time! 

Jodi is not an angel. Are you forgetting the case that the Gram girls covered in January?

https://britneysinstagram.libsyn.com/

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

still there are many other types of conservatorships not as extreme as the one she was placed under, which don't strip her off of her basic rights.

She may have all the mental conditions you can name, but if something is very obvious is that she IS capable of taking decisions to some extent, and that right should've been respected since the beginning, like for example, being able to choose who would be her conservator or which lawyer to hire to represent her.

I hope the judge really evaluates this time what's best for her based on the results of the evaluation. Too bad the people involved in the conservatorship until now will probably never pay for their crime

Britney is that you 😱.

6 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Jodi is not an angel. Are you forgetting the case that the Gram girls covered in January?

https://britneysinstagram.libsyn.com/

As I said, this is the first step in unlocking the puzzle for Britney.

it clearly states she will NOT be giving up her right to terminate the conservatorship and is considering it in her future. It seems Samuel Ingham does have her interests at heart too.

By restructuring her conservatorship into purely personal (E.g not working) she will be ridding herself of the ‘Phase 2’ setup which involves business managers (Loucifer), personal managers (Larry and Robyn) and other business-related team members. 

Once this has occurred, it’ll just be her, Jodi, Samuel, the court and the bank. She won’t have any road blocks in place in order to terminate.

It also means she’s able to hire whatever manager she likes and make any business decision she so pleases once she’s free

This really does make sense yall 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BartBritney said:

That’s good news!!! 

but is this it?

The dead of Britney Spears the performer? Can’t believe it...

It sounds bad, but I hope it is, she has been worked like a horse by her family since she was a child. I can see a folklore esque type of album / Kacey Musgraves Golden Hour project being released. But I doubt she will tour again. Maybe the occasional appearance. This is just a guess and like everyone, I don't know ****.

1 minute ago, xxannanicolexx said:

It sounds bad, but I hope it is, she has been worked like a horse by her family since she was a child. I can see a folklore esque type of album / Kacey Musgraves Golden Hour project being released. But I doubt she will tour again. Maybe the occasional appearance. This is just a guess and like everyone, I don't know ****.

But she is smart enough to realise that quiting with 9 albums is a little bit weird isn’t it? 

58 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I don’t think you guys are understanding this properly... In order to SUCCEED in terminating the conservatorship, she needs to get rid of her verbally and mentally abusive and restrictive father. If she were to petition it now, he would ‘Aggresively’ fight the termination, the court would be on his side, and he would remain. 

By having a qualified and above-board professional conservator and a bank involved in her ice and estate, they can be COMPLETELY IMPARTIAL to her situation, something Jamie and her family can’t be. 

By seeing Britney acting normally and being a normal person over the next months/maybe a year, she can terminate it next year and there will be plenty of people on her team who agree to the ending of the CONservatorship. 

As the coffee cup readings said, she has to unlock all of the locks, like a puzzle box 

I hope you're right. 

• Like 1