Eurovision 2024

Anyone watching this year? The 1st semi final is over. 2nd one tomorrow.

I’m stanning this 17- year old Pop princess:

It’s giving hints of Britney and Tate :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Any thoughts on Eurovision 2024? 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DarielXO said:

I was kind of forced to watch the show last night, but the fact that Iceland and Moldova got rejected still pissesme off, so I'm done with this nonsense.

Yeah I was shocked. It was really good

• Super Mods

Yassss, love the 1st semi final. Glad Serbia is going to the finals (im part Serb), and im also very happy NL is one of the faves this year (im part Dutch lol). 

Loving Croatia this year, they havent sent an entry this good in a decade or even more. Well done tbh :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:Hoping either NL or Croatia wins :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Yep, gonna watch it on Saturday.

But I'm most excited for Loreen performance :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

She is releasing new single on Friday and tickets go on sale for her 2025 Tour. I saw her live last year and it was one of the best concerts ever! She is amazing live!!! :bow_bowing_orange:

5 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Anyone watching this year? The 1st semi final is over. 2nd one tomorrow.

I’m stanning this 17- year old Pop princess:

It’s giving hints of Britney and Tate :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Any thoughts on Eurovision 2024? 

Namaste Dancing GIF by Britney SpearsBritney Spears Smiling GIF

I get this vibe....

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block