Ellen DeGeneres reportedly wants out of her show, could be replaced by James Corden

9 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I had a friend that interned for her show for a season... He said she was not a pleasant person. I think she definitely has another side that the GP doesn't see. :umomg: And she does seem over it, so why keep going? End on a high note. She has plenty of money. 

And I am sure if she were a man, he would describe her as "powerful, leader, knows what he wants" etc.

• Like 2
  • Content Curators

Lol not an investigation on her behaviour?

Stories about her being a monster have been circulating for years. I don’t know why it only caught the heat when someone created a thread for all the horrible Ellen stories.

A lot of people in LA have heard at least 1 horrible Ellen story.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, jalpha said:

Can someone summarize what exactly SHE did besides being a diva? If she were a man, this would have never made the news
All the accusations seem to be towards the male producer - coming onto other men.
Some of the accusations are not even that clear....
I am not a fan of her show, but I am also not a fan of toxic cancel culture.
More evidence is needed before she gets cancelled.

Blm Fight Me GIF by Holly Logan

You can Google for details, but she has been mean and disrespectful not only with staff, but other guests. She is rude when she goes to restaurants, she doesn't allow people to talk to her directly. The accusations are clear, that is for sure, and she is trying to deflect attention, as if it were a work environment problem, but basically it's her and the producers who condone her divaism. This should be called out whether male or female

• Love 1
2 hours ago, jalpha said:

Yeah, but why does every male get a free pass at this. Like when Simon Cowell said his favorite part of Britney is her **** aka ***** aka breasts.

This is the issue , you can't fix a wrong with another. She just blatantly pushes the whole ''let's objectify men and make fun of them as they're props'' and it's super annoying to me and kinda creepy too.

I never liked the way Letterman would sometimes flirt with the guests but it wasn't the same as having a stick in his hand with a a male ''********'' pointing at his nipple and chest and ***. just disgusting since it's daytime show too. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The apology was so insincere and fake. She just did it to save face.  It's been known for a long time, especially by those who have worked on the show how nasty of a person she truly is.

in the beginning she was somewhat decent, but each year passing by you can tell how fake she kept getting, the condescending looks, the fake smiles on staff, exploiting men all the time, and even Britney (who usually was always comfortable with her in earlier years) didn't look as comfortable with her the last 2 times she was on.  Especially in the episode where she went around making her look like a b**chy diva celeb demanding free expensive stuff, when we all know she's the most frugal and humble celeb out there. :oprah:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

You know what steams me the most about the attacks on Ellen? 

Ellen has ALWAYS stood up for the little guy. She’s stood up for all of us that are different. She’s stood up for us to be accepted, to love who and how we want, and she’s never wavered for that. Yet somehow the LGBT people that are attacking her now, are attacking her for the dumbest ****. She takes a photo with George Bush at a Baseball game, and we blow up because he’s a Republican that didn’t elevate LGBT Equality. I get it, it’s frustrating. But this and other reasons like it aren’t a valid reason to ‘cancel’ someone. 

Second, some of the issues I’m reading that are coming from her show right now are the most petty, ridiculous things. Reports of her not being “nice” to everyone one set, please, GROW THE **** UP PEOPLE. It’s a job. You work on a TV set. Not everyone is going to see the host of the show every day. Her not knowing you’re there isn’t the same thing as targeting you. 

I’m all for Ellen’s show being vetted if the issues are deeper than that, and I appreciate Her coming forward and acknowledging there may be things going on that need to be corrected. BUT I refuse to discredit all the millions of dollars Ellen has donated to those who have none, or the countless selfless acts she’s performed. Those things still matter, and Ellen’s support and representation matters. 

2020 needs to **** off. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, dr35 said:

You know what steams me the most about the attacks on Ellen? 

Ellen has ALWAYS stood up for the little guy. She’s stood up for all of us that are different. She’s stood up for us to be accepted, to love who and how we want, and she’s never wavered for that. Yet somehow the LGBT people that are attacking her now, are attacking her for the dumbest ****. She takes a photo with George Bush at a Baseball game, and we blow up because he’s a Republican that didn’t elevate LGBT Equality. I get it, it’s frustrating. But this and other reasons like it aren’t a valid reason to ‘cancel’ someone. 

Second, some of the issues I’m reading that are coming from her show right now are the most petty, ridiculous things. Reports of her not being “nice” to everyone one set, please, GROW THE **** UP PEOPLE. It’s a job. You work on a TV set. Not everyone is going to see the host of the show every day. Her not knowing you’re there isn’t the same thing as targeting you. 

I’m all for Ellen’s show being vetted if the issues are deeper than that, and I appreciate Her coming forward and acknowledging there may be things going on that need to be corrected. BUT I refuse to discredit all the millions of dollars Ellen has donated to those who have none, or the countless selfless acts she’s performed. Those things still matter, and Ellen’s support and representation matters. 

2020 needs to **** off. 

watch these... she isnt this sweet person who is being targeted. She is a massive Cuunt. Also Ellen wasnt very supportive towards Nikki tutorials who is trans.. she is only supportive on camera, when it suits her.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block