Ellen DeGeneres reportedly wants out of her show, could be replaced by James Corden

A lot of people been knew about her personality for a couple years (the Bush thing is its own dilemma). If you read other anecdotes and testimonies online from people that have worked around her she's basically an ungrateful entitled diva slave driver. You're not supposed to directly acknowledge her or question her at all. You could argue most famous people are ego-driven but for a woman that espouses kindness and welcoming... well.

I do think she does have a very dry sense of humor and the pranks and verbal jabs aren't intended to be mean, however this doesn't take away from the fact her real-life persona can be horrible. I put her on my little LGBT pedestal for a bit but the past few years made me slowly take it back when she became a bit tone deaf to the plight of people that aren't (sorry to use this phrase) straight/cis and white too.

My wife loves her and I've read a few of her books myself but I have a hard time reconciling with her BTS behavior.

• Love 2
On 8/2/2020 at 2:18 AM, MortalMarshmallow said:

links please :lostney:

There was a whole statement that was published by some sort of Canadian ''politician'' or ''internal agent'' ...it was just too wild to understand ....yet half of the statement of ''predictions'' came true. it included list of celebrity that will eventually will be diagnosed with covid only to cover up huge expose worthy info like the op mentioned pizzagate and all. Oprah and other celebs like Tom hanks involved. 

18 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

There was a whole statement that was published by some sort of Canadian ''politician'' or ''internal agent'' ...it was just too wild to understand ....yet half of the statement of ''predictions'' came true. it included list of celebrity that will eventually will be diagnosed with covid only to cover up huge expose worthy info like the op mentioned pizzagate and all. Oprah and other celebs like Tom hanks involved. 

Link for that? A YouTube video or something... I’d like to know more, backed by referential sources of some kind :pensiveney:

I feel like it's been blown way out of proportion. She didn't actually call people names or bully them or hurt them intentionally. Okay some people feel like she's a *****, but honestly I wonder how much it takes for some people to say that. You rub them the wrong way and suddenly they are in a "toxic environment". 

She needed a little slap on the wrist and she got is, now let's move on to more important matters.

I dont care if shes a ***** but I hate when these people act like saints giving away money on their shows and then they go back to their 10 million dollar mansions. Did ya watch her comedy special. Shes so far out of reality.

First walk the talk.

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7jln3pripc6n4tg26tgdz

And second ******* Americans falling for this ****. We keep making them richer while they steal our money and we scramble around for scraps. 

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

Ellen wanted to stop hosting the show for some time now, that's not news. She's 62, she's tired of it already. But she keeps working because she loves the money, she's said so herself many times before. So she had this idea of leaving for some time now, and then all this terrible press against her and the show, and then the pandemic? I would be surprised if she keeps hosting it, honestly.

7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ellen DeGeneres reportedly wants out of her show. She could be replaced by James Corden. 

“She knows she can be tough at times,” an insider says, “but believes she works hard and is extremely creative and that it’s a privilege to work for her and be around her.” :nyheadache:

I’d be down for that ngl :drinky:

9 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ellen DeGeneres reportedly wants out of her show. She could be replaced by James Corden. 

“She knows she can be tough at times,” an insider says, “but believes she works hard and is extremely creative and that it’s a privilege to work for her and be around her.” :nyheadache:

"...but believes it's a privilege to work for her and be around her." 😂😂😂

Case rested, your honor.

16 hours ago, summer2summer said:

I take a lot of these “conspiracies” with a grain of salt most of the time and rolled my eyes when I read the list, however, looking back now, it’s very odd that a lot of those celebs listed are now going off the grid, like it mentioned they would when it came out a while back. I don’t know if I’m completely sold on the whole “pizzagate” thing, but something odd is definitely going on in Hollywood right now.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block