Ellen DeGeneres reportedly wants out of her show, could be replaced by James Corden

Yes get rid of her and give me another hour of wendy williams in her place!!! But the whole hour needs to be devoted to hot topics nothing else!!! And it needs to be juicy like her radio show was. I wanna hear her crackin down on everyone bein cracked out and dippin and doin it for that break out role. A boy can only dream

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
On 7/28/2020 at 1:36 PM, DonoDotto said:

Idk why I have such a difficult time believing shes actually as bad as people are saying she is.

Maybe she is a good person, but shes just let the fame and fortune get to her head so she comes off sometimes as elitist and rude.

Something just seems off with all these accusations against her, I cant put my finger on what though.

I am so biased. Back in 2008 my dad lost his job due to the recession. My mom had the opportunity to go to the Ellen show with her friend and before the show began every member of the audience was asked to write a letter to Ellen explaining how the recession has affected their family. My mom wrote our experience and talked about how we had been struggling to pay our bills and such and also mentioned how badly I wished I could have went to the show (i was too young. I think you need to be 16 to go in the show. I was like 11 and loved watching her show daily with my mom).

Afterwards a producer contacted my mom and asked her to return the next day and to bring me (I was ecstatic!!!). We went and we learned we were going to be playing along in one of the games that Ellen does. We learned the instructions and yadayadayada. The show began, we watched her interview, and then the game started. But my mom and I weren’t called out from the audience. Strange. During the final moments of the show Ellen talked about the recession and how she wanted to help a family in need and then called up my mom. Ellen asked my mom about what she wrote in the letter and my mom told her she had been struggling to afford her car payments. Ellen then told my mom she was gonna help us by giving us a new car!!

That memory to me is still so special and I remember it so vividly despite it being over ten years ago and I was just a kid. We later learned that Volkswagen (the kinda car we had) had some kinda promo with the Ellen show and it was Volkswagen that gave us the car for 100% free, not the Ellen show (we didn’t have to pay ANYTHING). Regardless, because of the Ellen show we had one less thing to worry about in a really sad and unpredictable time. I’ve seen the countless interviews where Ellen is clearly making her guests uncomfortable and have read the horror stories about her workplace. It makes me so extremely sad. I really hope she keeps her word that she will be better in the future

Sappy story aside, I’d absolutely kill the have The Tyra Show back :britlol: 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block