#FreeBritney protest coverage at today's court hearing.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

question is why didn't her conservator and lawyer make sure she had all she needed

Well, of course because they are disgusting animals trying to protect their income.. :surething:
I think after this, the COURT should make the necessary arrangements for Britney to connect to the hearing, they need to provide equal access for all the parts involved, despites any conservatorship BS :hillary::hillary::hillary:.

• Leader
6 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Alright, so this topic is also talking about the same things...the mod in me wants to merge topics because even as a member I'm bouncing back and forth between these two and it gets annoying...

1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Merge them I keep flipping back & forward 😩

Please do not merge! @Puppy 🙏 

I made them separate so we can promote on social media. One focuses on the hearing, the other on this Instagram post 🙏 

@ColdAsFire89 @THE BAJAN VIBE You know I can't keep my mouth **** about the secret thing that keeps coming up because i'm passionate about it. I have a big mouth 🤷

I hope it's ok if I DM you guys about it from time to time when relevant topics come up cause if I don't get my thoughts out about it i'm gonna burst. it's a huge piece of this puzzle and i can't carry the weight of this knowledge on my own. What do you say?

Just now, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

@ColdAsFire89 @THE BAJAN VIBE You know I can't keep my mouth **** about the secret thing that keeps coming up because i'm passionate about it. I have a big mouth 🤷

I hope it's ok if I DM you guys about it from time to time when relevant topics come up cause if I don't get my thoughts out about it i'm gonna burst. it's a huge piece of this puzzle and i can't carry the weight of this knowledge on my own. What do you say?

:idkney:

1 minute ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

:squint:

Archived