#FreeBritney protest coverage at today's court hearing.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, touchofmyhand2009 said:

“We have a couple of protestors outside the courtroom. They heard that Jamie and Lynne were about to connect but Britney’s connection has technical difficulties. The judge said she couldn’t make a decision about the hearing without Britney there.” On live stream ...

Wait what?? What a coincidence that Britney’s connection isn’t working...

Is this actually happening? 

1 minute ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

It honestly doesn't matter what it is cause it's none of our business. The point is this woman is obviously lucid, capable of recording hit albums, touring the world, putting on elaborate performances, filming music videos, getting cosmetic surgery etc etc, she can take care of herself and doesn't need people controlling her life. 

i agree. 

my point is: if she has this terrible, disabling illness, shouldnt we have heard by now? 

how shes under this much control if she doesnt have anything?

and if she has, then why shes still working so much?, why put her in so much stress/anxiety?

this doesnt make sense.

6 minutes ago, touchofmyhand2009 said:

“We have a couple of protestors outside the courtroom. They heard that Jamie and Lynne were about to connect but Britney’s connection has technical difficulties. The judge said she couldn’t make a decision about the hearing without Britney there.” On live stream ...

5 minutes ago, MacLaura said:

They said on the live moments ago that Britney couldn´t connect to the hearing online, so the judge won´t make a decision

WTFFFF

1 minute ago, MacLaura said:

Jamie and Lynne were able to connect and speak, but not Britney. What else is new!

I know. This makes my blood boil. 😡😡😡😡😡

She couldn't connect?! Call her on the phone. Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp too many options. 

Can't connect is a child excuse. 

Archived