#FreeBritney protest coverage at today's court hearing.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The actual ****? 

Poor students from rural areas in France deep countryside managed to connect to a platform used by millions of teens at the same time made by the government in a few weeks, yet a millionnaire can't even manage to be connected to a hearing where only a handful of persons are connected at the same time? :weusay: At a hearing concerning her conservatorship? How ******* convenient, isn't it? :weusay:

I can use Skype with 4-5 persons at the same with cheap 4G in Kosovo countryside, yet y'all are going to tell me that Britney ******* Spears can't connect in her Californian mansion? :gtfo:

Glad that this judge clarified that no decision will be made without Britney's version of the story.
I'm not usually into plots and conspiracies, but it's kinda easy considering Britney's house size to cut the internet without her noticing it :tina:

4 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Girl stop.

Sorry I'm just very pissed. 

I wonder if Britney even have internet in her house, or if she have password for it. 

All her vids look like she records them and then someone comes in and aproves them

May be her "connection issues" where that she have no access to connection. 

8 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

The actual ****? 

Poor students from rural areas in France deep countryside managed to connect to a platform used by millions of teens at the same time made by the government in a few weeks, yet a millionnaire can't even manage to be connected to a hearing where only a handful of persons are connected at the same time? :weusay: At a hearing concerning her conservatorship? How ******* convenient, isn't it? :weusay:

I can use Skype with 4-5 persons at the same with cheap 4G in Kosovo countryside, yet y'all are going to tell me that Britney ******* Spears can't connect in her Californian mansion? :gtfo:

Glad that this judge clarified that no decision will be made without Britney's version of the story.
I'm not usually into plots and conspiracies, but it's kinda easy considering Britney's house size to cut the internet without her noticing it :tina:

Now if someone was doubting about this mess... they give us proof to be angry 

45 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Sorry for bringing up the reddit conspiracy again but they're jamming her and she knows it

Holy ****! Back when I thought I was talking to her on aim Pre conservatorship” her” user was shortbelle3 or something similar. 

Of course I am not sure but I do not think this has to be with Britney wifi/connection. USA internet service is extremely good.. probably there was some extra software that needed to be installed on her laptop/device. Since this was an official hearing I am pretty sure they had to use professional secure communication tool, with VPNs and stuff most likey very  complicated to install..

just a guess.

Im also very pissed about this being delayed YET AGAIN... :brityes:

Just now, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

No. We need to expose what they're doing. Staying silent just lets them keep getting away with it. 

To put the focus on a possible private account of Britney is not good. She was asked and decided to deny it. Maybe it's her only via to talk and we're making things worse. We should take the information or getting a private room for these kind of things. Jordan, read us!

Archived