#FreeBritney protest coverage at today's court hearing.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Can someone vouch for this newbie? 

I appreciate the concern, but I´m not actually a newbie. Been here since the beginning, but I didn´t use to post. During 2006-2008 all my days started and ended here out of concern for Britney. 

1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I think you all should make a Discord with a screening process; saw that discussed here recently and it’s a good idea. Or even just invite people you are pretty sure are fans and not connected to her team.

Yeah cross reference people across other social medias and stuff (I only have like 3 posts on this account but I've been a member here for YEARS just with multiple bans) 

I really hate to say this and I hope I’m wrong but I’m terrified for her safety and what may happen to her. Everything is so corrupt and given the damage which has been done over the last 12 years anything is possible. 

I’m feeling a Diana type situation. It’s awful to say but if there was ever signs of her gaining freedom they’d rather her dead than alive. Then they could at least live off her royalties and estate without her being in the picture. 

I’m genuinely concerned for her safety and her not being able to speak in court seems way too fishy to me. She would have wanted her voice to be heard. I really hope I’m wrong. Her team are dangerous and the control they have is already very powerful

7 minutes ago, Catalin said:

the more track this gets the more "technical difficulties" she will have.

Evrything is one sided wqhen they only listen one side of teh story, havent the judge seen a patron, when she has to show up, for some reason she doesnt and when she is supposed to go on stream for some reason she couldnt.

C'mon... 

10 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

We're respecting and protecting her. :deserves:

It's evident her team lurks this site, at this point.

Agreed!

I just want to say, like, count me in. I'd love to help, I've been dedicating so much of my life to this movement. And I can show all my personal accounts etc, to prove I'm not Loucifer. :kyliecry:

8 minutes ago, MacLaura said:

I appreciate the concern, but I´m not actually a newbie. Been here since the beginning, but I didn´t use to post. During 2006-2008 all my days started and ended here out of concern for Britney. 

Im newer to exhale but used to post on another forum all the time before it was that I think it was ekg forums or something? Circa 2003-2008 and then when it seemed things got better and my life got busy I didn’t post for a long time but now everything seems to have gotten crazy again :(. 

I’ve been to 4 Britney tours including Piece of Me in Florida and am a diehard supporter but understand if newer members aren’t trusted as much because everything about this situation is so damn shady. 

prayers for Britney 🙏🙏

23 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

@ColdAsFire89 @THE BAJAN VIBE You know I can't keep my mouth **** about the secret thing that keeps coming up because i'm passionate about it. I have a big mouth 🤷

I hope it's ok if I DM you guys about it from time to time when relevant topics come up cause if I don't get my thoughts out about it i'm gonna burst. it's a huge piece of this puzzle and i can't carry the weight of this knowledge on my own. What do you say?

Sharing is caring:yaknow:

Be a doll and DM to me too:bwink:

wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

10 minutes ago, whenwillyourfaves said:

Aug 19 New court hearing

1:30PM

source: freebritneyla IG

they try to left this movement, but we need go with alll

strong peopleeeee

aug the month when we shake our ***** out for britney just shake it shake it :lizzie: till she's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Archived