#FreeBritney protest coverage at today's court hearing.

38 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

@ColdAsFire89 @THE BAJAN VIBE You know I can't keep my mouth **** about the secret thing that keeps coming up because i'm passionate about it. I have a big mouth 🤷

I hope it's ok if I DM you guys about it from time to time when relevant topics come up cause if I don't get my thoughts out about it i'm gonna burst. it's a huge piece of this puzzle and i can't carry the weight of this knowledge on my own. What do you say?

Please DM me!! 

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were 10 years younger I’d have already driven to the Tri Star office and smeared massive amounts of dog 💩 all over those big glass windows.

joking 🤨

On a serious note, next court date can we protest at both of their offices: LA and Nashville!?!?

38 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

@ColdAsFire89 @THE BAJAN VIBE You know I can't keep my mouth **** about the secret thing that keeps coming up because i'm passionate about it. I have a big mouth 🤷

I hope it's ok if I DM you guys about it from time to time when relevant topics come up cause if I don't get my thoughts out about it i'm gonna burst. it's a huge piece of this puzzle and i can't carry the weight of this knowledge on my own. What do you say?

Please DM me!! 

• Super Mods
39 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I’m intrigued :lemmetellu:

39 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Please DM me!!

42 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Sorry it glitched and posted my reply like 5 times :demi:

17 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Im newer to exhale but used to post on another forum all the time before it was that I think it was ekg forums or something? Circa 2003-2008 and then when it seemed things got better and my life got busy I didn’t post for a long time but now everything seems to have gotten crazy again :(. 

I’ve been to 4 Britney tours including Piece of Me in Florida and am a diehard supporter but understand if newer members aren’t trusted as much because everything about this situation is so damn shady. 

prayers for Britney 🙏🙏

I think if we were to show our social media profiles it would be easy to spot real people from bots working for team britney 

45 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I want to know what's going on :jl:

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

Same! I DMed but nothing. Anyone get anything? I’m going CRAZY. 

I haven’t gotten anything, but it looks like they posted here:

4 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I have to go guys. Just know I appreciate all the DMs and I will get back to you guys once we figure out how to have a safe space for discussing privileged information. It will take some time. :saycheese:

:staysalty:

30 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Dm me if you want to be looped in. I’m not sharing or replying to anyone until we figure out how to handle this and vet trusted accounts. I’ll consult with @THE BAJAN VIBE and @ColdAsFire89 because apparently I need to be reigned in.

Hey! I’m a new account but I’ve been stalking BH for years lol. I completely understand if you choose not to, but I’d love to be included :) 

Okay chill with the wyfy. It was actually probably a extremely secure network and it is being said that people were still trying to hack in. Did ya think with all the zoom security issues that they were using that platform.

I know y'all weaves are on fire, but rationality is still impotant. August is not that far away. She made it 12 years one more month will be fine and people can spread the word more.

Keep on keeping on just keep swimming finding nemo GIF

Archived