#FreeBritney protest coverage at today's court hearing.

21 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

@ColdAsFire89 @THE BAJAN VIBE You know I can't keep my mouth **** about the secret thing that keeps coming up because i'm passionate about it. I have a big mouth 🤷

I hope it's ok if I DM you guys about it from time to time when relevant topics come up cause if I don't get my thoughts out about it i'm gonna burst. it's a huge piece of this puzzle and i can't carry the weight of this knowledge on my own. What do you say?

Could you please include me, too? 

I'm so onto this case and anxious for our queen. I'm up for any theory to discuss as at this point I feel like I can believe anything, it' so crazy. Been listening to Rebellion with great suspicion since I became a fan:ehum:

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm so scared for Britney's safety, I don't want her team to hurt her :yasqueen:

I can't get over how ridiculous this is, I work at a law firm and have spoke with judges to reconvene hearings to later in the day or another date sooner and it usually happens! not a month :gunriah:

So according to Twitter this is all due to somebody apparently trying to hack the video link....

YOURE TELLING ME that a hearing of such importance was not completely double checked, vetoed , trialled, security checked, damage proofed along with every fricking other measurement needed for a case involving a fucccckking ****** international superstar being the subject. 

I do NOT stand for this. It's just another nail in the coffin for this entire farce. I can't believe this is real life tbh angry the punisher GIF by NETFLIX

28 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

@ColdAsFire89 @THE BAJAN VIBE You know I can't keep my mouth **** about the secret thing that keeps coming up because i'm passionate about it. I have a big mouth 🤷

I hope it's ok if I DM you guys about it from time to time when relevant topics come up cause if I don't get my thoughts out about it i'm gonna burst. it's a huge piece of this puzzle and i can't carry the weight of this knowledge on my own. What do you say?

I'm kinda new in this forum, I'm here since mid 2018, but I read since 2016. I'm Italian (and sometimes my English prove it) so I'm not a Britney team member (like we say here, neanche per tutto l'oro del mondo), if you want to DM me  about that It's ok.

36 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I want to know too 😩

Archived