#FreeBritney protest coverage at today's court hearing.

2 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

@ColdAsFire89 @THE BAJAN VIBE You know I can't keep my mouth **** about the secret thing that keeps coming up because i'm passionate about it. I have a big mouth 🤷

I hope it's ok if I DM you guys about it from time to time when relevant topics come up cause if I don't get my thoughts out about it i'm gonna burst. it's a huge piece of this puzzle and i can't carry the weight of this knowledge on my own. What do you say?

sure, don't worry. That's fine with me :) 

we just need to make sure the person gets the information needed or can follow up on it. 

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

@ColdAsFire89 @THE BAJAN VIBE You know I can't keep my mouth **** about the secret thing that keeps coming up because i'm passionate about it. I have a big mouth 🤷

I hope it's ok if I DM you guys about it from time to time when relevant topics come up cause if I don't get my thoughts out about it i'm gonna burst. it's a huge piece of this puzzle and i can't carry the weight of this knowledge on my own. What do you say?

You can DM me too about it :nervousney:

4 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Of course! I would be grateful if you decide to dm about these kind of things. I need to dicuss about it! 

I dont think she had any connections issues. I think she is not ready to talk. It0s been twice or more times they cant do anything because Britney is no show and i dunno what does it mean but she must feel really insecure if she doesnt want to express her side of what is happening rn.

Antbody knows what they asks in this type of hearings? 

4 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Of course! I would be grateful if you decide to dm about these kind of things. I need to dicuss about it! 

4 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Can someone vouch for this newbie? 

what are you guys talking about, what's the tea, are we gonna save britney??? i'm so emotional right now :crying4:

4 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

We're respecting and protecting her. :deserves:

It's evident her team lurks this site, at this point.

I think you all should make a Discord with a screening process; saw that discussed here recently and it’s a good idea. Or even just invite people you are pretty sure are fans and not connected to her team.

Archived