#FreeBritney protest coverage at today's court hearing.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

At this point in time I trust that if Lynne gets in on the C-Ship she will do the right thing to get Britney out of it over time and start running her life by herself quickly. She seems so genuine and I don’t think she’d ever hurt her but I do always wonder why she was never in on it in the first place considering she is her mother. Why has she also allowed this to go on for the last 12 years... even still I hope it’s good news and they get these parasites out her life for good

If they got Britney surrender with fear of loosing her sons for good they mid as well brainwashed her mum. She mid have been told that it's in the best interest of Brit, that she'll die without cship. It was the father looking after his daughter, in her eyes. 

Im so mad! I read Jamie Lynn post on instagram and Im like wtf??????? Whos making fun of Britney? The freebritney movement was created by FANS, we want to know if britney is ok, if this cship IS the right thing for HER.  I agree that we dont know much of whats going on behind closed doors but THAT is the reason we feel shes not ok, CUZ WE DONT KNOW. Does anyone have/know abt any document or proof that B has mental illness? I never seen or heard about any diagnosis. I know, its HER RIGHT to have privacy, but with so many things (rebellion, mona lisa, cage/chains, lonely, overprotected, my prerogative, etc etcccc) showing us that she has been fighting for control/freedom, shouldnt we be concerned?

Im just so mad that her SISTER cant understand or share some light into it. Its not about haters, media, or ppl making fan of her, this is about people who care about her, just as much as her family should!

2 minutes ago, julianafac said:

Does anyone have/know abt any document or proof that B has mental illness?

BTW, having a mental illness is not enough to justify being put conservatorship. The vast majority of people who suffer with mental illness (even those on medication) are still fully capable of handling their own life and their own affairs. 

Don’t be fooled by Lynne “saving” Britney’s life, they tried to sell us that with Jamie.

WE WON’T STOP UNTIL BRITNEY HAS ALL HER RIGHTS BACK. WE’LL BOYCOTT THE BRITNEY BRAND UNTIL SHE’S A FREE WOMAN. 

**** you team conservatorship, **** you Jamie and **** you ******* Lou M. Taylor! You pathetic psychopaths!

FREE BRITNEY!

1 minute ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

BTW, having a mental illness is not enough to justify being put conservatorship. The vast majority of people who suffer with mental illness (even those on medication) are still fully capable of handling their own life and their own affairs. 

Thanks for info. Im not american and not used to cship details anyways, but that seems about right.

But, what im curious is that they really talk about her "illness"  and no one, not a single soul, knows what it is. not even tmz. i dont remember them naming it... all i can remember is abt bipolar disorder but cant remember source/where i have heard from. 

8 minutes ago, julianafac said:

Im so mad! I read Jamie Lynn post on instagram and Im like wtf??????? Whos making fun of Britney? The freebritney movement was created by FANS, we want to know if britney is ok, if this cship IS the right thing for HER.  I agree that we dont know much of whats going on behind closed doors but THAT is the reason we feel shes not ok, CUZ WE DONT KNOW. Does anyone have/know abt any document or proof that B has mental illness? I never seen or heard about any diagnosis. I know, its HER RIGHT to have privacy, but with so many things (rebellion, mona lisa, cage/chains, lonely, overprotected, my prerogative, etc etcccc) showing us that she has been fighting for control/freedom, shouldnt we be concerned?

Im just so mad that her SISTER cant understand or share some light into it. Its not about haters, media, or ppl making fan of her, this is about people who care about her, just as much as her family should!

There is no such document (and I believe she is healthy as far as human can be with the control she is in for like entire life) - The only documents I remember is the medical results that she wasn't addict 

15 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Thing is, do we trust her mom? I do. 

So, if her mom takes the place, I think Britney will be close to her freedom, as we all want. Her mom and Britney could start the process to remove this c-ship for good!

Even if her mother becomes the conservator we shouldn't stop protesting. Remember that Lynne is far from innocent in this story.  Lynne and Jamie are two faces of the same coin imo. 

Just now, julianafac said:

Thanks for info. Im not american and not used to cship details anyways, but that seems about right.

But, what im curious is that they really talk about her "illness"  and no one, not a single soul, knows what it is. not even tmz. i dont remember them naming it... all i can remember is abt bipolar disorder but cant remember source/where i have heard from. 

It honestly doesn't matter what it is cause it's none of our business. The point is this woman is obviously lucid, capable of recording hit albums, touring the world, putting on elaborate performances, filming music videos, getting cosmetic surgery etc etc, she can take care of herself and doesn't need people controlling her life. 

2 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

There is no such document (and I believe she is healthy as far as human can be with the control she is in for like entire life) - The only documents I remember is the medical results that she wasn't addict 

from when she was on cedars sinai? i remember those days..

Archived