#FreeBritney protest coverage at today's court hearing.

This such damn BS, they’re gonna pull the same **** every time, delay, delay, delay. Obviously they have lots to hide with their attempts to delay everything. So fkn infuriating! Also if there is info being shared pls can someone DM me in too, I’ve been a members for years and swear I’m not undercover team B (******* ew lol) 

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

@ColdAsFire89 @THE BAJAN VIBE You know I can't keep my mouth **** about the secret thing that keeps coming up because i'm passionate about it. I have a big mouth 🤷

I hope it's ok if I DM you guys about it from time to time when relevant topics come up cause if I don't get my thoughts out about it i'm gonna burst. it's a huge piece of this puzzle and i can't carry the weight of this knowledge on my own. What do you say?

Me too please!!! What is it?

25 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Ok, so they want to make Britney look like she does not give a **** about the conservatorship and her freedom. 

I'm sorry but the pathetic game is not working on me.

I remember MZ. Didn’t he or doesn’t he work for Team CON? 🤔 Notice the recurring theme of “maybe she doesn’t want to appear”. Jamie Lynn “I would never speak out just to clarify things to the public, when the person it pertains to does not want that to happen...”

I don’t believe EITHER of them!!! Notice, the similar message from JL and everyone else who’s pro-Team CON. Jamie Lynn  is in on this sh#t and she is covering up for Jamie and Lou.

We’re supposed to believe Britney doesn’t want to speak out about what they’re doing to her. The same Britney who went to court with Lynne a year ago when she told the judge that her dad Jamie had her locked her away in the mental hospital against her will and Britney spoke for herself asking the judge to loosen some restrictions but Judge Penny said no. This is orchestrated. Now we know Britney doesn’t attend these hearing because she’s not allowed to.

There’s either no WiFi at Britney’s which is highly unlikely or someone disabled her internet connection so she couldn’t appear virtually at the hearing. SABOTAGE. These people are criminals. Lock them up!!! #FreeBritney

12 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I remember MZ. Didn’t he or doesn’t he work for Team CON? 🤔 Notice the recurring theme of “maybe she doesn’t want to appear”. Jamie Lynn “I would never speak out just to clarify things to the public, when the person it pertains to does not want that to happen...”

I don’t believe EITHER of them!!! Notice, the similar message from JL and everyone else who’s pro-Team CON. Jamie Lynn  is in on this sh#t and she is covering up for Jamie and Lou.

We’re supposed to believe Britney doesn’t want to speak out about what they’re doing to her. The same Britney who went to court with Lynne a year ago when she told the judge that her dad Jamie had her locked her away in the mental hospital against her will and Britney spoke for herself asking the judge to loosen some restrictions but Judge Penny said no. This is orchestrated. Now we know Britney doesn’t attend these hearing because she’s not allowed to.

There’s either no WiFi at Britney’s which is highly unlikely or someone disabled her internet connection so she couldn’t appear virtually at the hearing. SABOTAGE. These people are criminals. Lock them up!!! #FreeBritney

This. They're not playing us. :deserves:

Archived