TMZ reports Britney Spears is not being held hostage by her conservatorship, claims she could be under the conservatorship for life

I really don't get what they tried to achieve with this atrocious article. The only thing it shows is how bad everyone on her team is being in handling her situation and actually improving her life. On top of that, the tone of her handlers seems so aggressive and threatening, that no one would feel comfortable being around them. The self-sabotage is real. :bcut:

• Love 2
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, zenden said:

Was your friend put in a cship then? Probably no. As a person who has a relative diagnosed with that kind of illness I can say yes it is bad. But putting them in a vegetable state stripping their rights is no help. They should be treated on their manic states but after that also do the therapy, work and interact with ppl. Isolation makes it worse. This is why cship is not the best way to deal with mental illness. Financialy maybe but personally she should socialize and have a normal life within her relatives and friends not monitored 24/7 at her big mansion alone

You cant compare her to Britney for many reasons when it comes to the conservatorship. She isn't a millionaire with loads of people who would recognize her and possible harm her, aka Sam Lufi. 2nd of all her mom was considering getting her hospitalized and forced to take medication if she wouldn't comply. Third her family would not have the resources to pay or care for her If she needed it. Would they have considered if she didn't get help, most likely because believe me she was terrified that her daughter was gonna end up dead. Money gives people more options to deal with mental health, dont be a fool and ignorant to people who have mental health problems and probably could use a conservatorship all over this country. I live in Portland and believe me people here could use it. 

1 hour ago, rower2222 said:

You cant compare her to Britney for many reasons when it comes to the conservatorship. She isn't a millionaire with loads of people who would recognize her and possible harm her, aka Sam Lufi. 2nd of all her mom was considering getting her hospitalized and forced to take medication if she wouldn't comply. Third her family would not have the resources to pay or care for her If she needed it. Would they have considered if she didn't get help, most likely because believe me she was terrified that her daughter was gonna end up dead. Money gives people more options to deal with mental health, dont be a fool and ignorant to people who have mental health problems and probably could use a conservatorship all over this country. I live in Portland and believe me people here could use it. 

Like i said cship is not  a treatment for mental illness. With Britneys money she could have any therapy  and she doesn't even need to be in those restraints for it.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Yoongi said:

Actually we DO know a LOT of things: https://tinyurl.com/y8ddn3mu

thanks for the link :cuteidk:. so you are saying you DO know Britney has dementia because it is stated in the files and in the link? or what is the purpose or you giving me this? i know britney's official story, im not an airhead :donewithit:, but none of yall, nor me, know her "mental illness" beside supposedly "dementia" if thats what you refer to that we know... i know people are manipulative and egoistic as **** but i was referring to incidences that suggest she maybe does need a bit of supervision (candles). dont kill me, but she does have children you know and fire is dangerous when there are no escape ways, setting a fire on accidentally more than once is not a light subject :rupaulslap:

18 hours ago, pieceofbritUK said:

I don't think it was amnesia during the carpool at least.  She really did not like James Corden and the whole concept of driving around  for an hour going nowhere with a guy who tries to outcast their guest. So I think she just got pissed off and started saying "yeah whatever" to everything to get it over and done with. I do the same and I don't have amnesia :jl:

okay i didnt know it was a good thing to be standoffish in interviews. when the episode came out it was a bore because i expected her to open up somehow, because she is not there to be friends with James she is there for her fans to see her and express herself. she was a dead fish, she might have been forced to do the show but it did not benefit her from a fan perspective because being standoffish to him is being standoffish to the platform which is for fans. So i dont know what you are saying, Britney is a very nice person who does not behave "pissed off" or did i miss something. I know she might have anxiety but promo is for promoting yourself not being standoffish about the whole thing...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

okay i didnt know it was a good thing to be standoffish at interviews. when the episode came out it was a bore because i expected her to open up somehow, because she is not there to be friends with James she is there for her fans to see her and express herself. she was a dead fish, she might have been forced to do the show but it did not benefit her from a fan perspective because being standoffish to him is being standoffish to the platform which is for fans. So i dont what you are saying, Brintey is a very nice person who does not behave "pissed off" or did i miss something. I know she might have anxiety but promo is for promoting yourself not being standoffish about the whole thing...

Girl are you okay? Britney is trapped 24/7, her life is a living jail sentence with her handlers and you think it won’t read on her face in a 10 minute carpool karaoke? All of a sudden she’s supposed to come out looking anxiety free and performing on command? You are sick. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, BradAdamson said:

First of all, how DARE they use her life/death in such a flippantly aggressive way?! 

Here’s the rub: 

- Britney may be mentally ill but so are a lot of people. There are treatment programs and medications available that she should have the freedom to choose for herself, should she want to. 

- If Britney really required a Conservatorship, she should not be operating as a public figure. It’s that simple.

- Being difficult and pushing against restrictions depriving you of your human rights are not synonymous or even related. 

- Britney doesn’t see her children because her Conservator put them in physical danger. Britney had the presence of mind to remove them from said danger. They’re used as pawns against her to keep her in line but they’re now old enough to know the situation and will soon be old enough make their own legal decisions.

- Conservatorships exist to protect the vulnerable. They are not hybrid business models and it is unethical to treat them as such. 

- Andrew Wallet quit because things were so untoward within the Conservatorship that he feared what the consequences would be for him.

- Britney is frequently seen reading books for survivors of abuse. Make of that what you will.

- Britney has worked diligently for over a decade. Her net worth is nowhere near the amount of money she has earned. There’s an explanation as to why. 

- Britney has been contained within the Conservatorship for twelve years. She has twelve years of inside information on the Conservatorship and if she was no longer contained within it, she would be free to tell anybody and everybody whatever she wanted to about it. Those involved do not want that to happen and will likely do everything within their power to prevent this and the subsequent loss of income that would come with it.

An American horror story 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, lemonadeskie said:

Girl are you okay? Britney is trapped 24/7, her life is a living jail sentence with her handlers and you think it won’t read on her face in a 10 minute carpool karaoke? All of a sudden she’s supposed to come out looking anxiety free and performing on command? You are sick. 

Thank you for cussing me out :yesokay:. If it was a fun episode for you, then good for you :clap:. What you dont get is that i replied to her being "pissed at" James presumably, not that she is "depressed" about her life condition which i get she likely is. But if you are maybe depressed and living through hell you dont think it is possible to be positive, friendly, inviting and embracing at all? Then ppl will never get over their dark times, if they only rely on their surroundings, it's about being happy with yourself, because girl you can't control other people, but that is for another thread, as i said your perception of my reply is just not what i was replying to. Have another read if you like darling, you misinterpret :awww:

3 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Thank you for cussing me out :yesokay:. If it was a fun episode for you, then good for you :clap:. What you dont get is that i replied to her being "pissed at" James presumably, not that she is "depressed" about her life condition which i get she likely is. But if you are maybe depressed and living through hell you dont think it is possible to be positive, friendly, inviting and embracing at all? Then ppl will never get over their dark times, if they only rely on their surroundings, it's about being happy with yourself, because girl you can't control other people, but that is for another thread, as i said your perception of my reply is just not what i was replying to. Have another read if you like darling, you misinterpret :awww:

I’d be pissed at the world too if I had to endure half of what she has. Please stop trying to play psychologist here. Britney is a nice girl. You’re messy. 

10 minutes ago, lemonadeskie said:

I’d be pissed at the world too if I had to endure half of what she has. Please stop trying to play psychologist here. Britney is a nice girl. You’re messy. 

Girl you cant tell me what to play and what not to play, at least dont expect it to work. Just as i cant tell you to stop cussing me out, and expect it to work :umwtf:. If you are pissed at the world, you are entitled to dwell in your rage, and if you think that benefits you then fine, because anger is an emotion of happiness and content right :bigkiss:. Not. I do get where you are coming from. But in order to be happy you must let your past go, sadness, hatred, anger and vengeance does not make a happy person. Which is why a lot of abused ppl feel like they have to forgive their abusers to move on with their lives. But still this has nothing to do with what i actually replied to and what you misinterpreted :wtf:. We both want Britney to be happy, i guess we just have different angles on how to achieve happiness :pieceofwhat:.

2 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

okay i didnt know it was a good thing to be standoffish in interviews. when the episode came out it was a bore because i expected her to open up somehow, because she is not there to be friends with James she is there for her fans to see her and express herself. she was a dead fish, she might have been forced to do the show but it did not benefit her from a fan perspective because being standoffish to him is being standoffish to the platform which is for fans. So i dont know what you are saying, Britney is a very nice person who does not behave "pissed off" or did i miss something. I know she might have anxiety but promo is for promoting yourself not being standoffish about the whole thing...

I don't necessarily think being pised off and being rude are the same thing. It's happened before that she's felt uncomfortable during a shooting and it has been easy to pick up on that (i.e. Would you rather, UK, 2013. I mean, it gave us this: :4music: ). As all of us here, I don't know the facts but I can clearly see she was not feeeling comfortable. Was she over it and probably done with doing so many interviews without realy wanting to engage in show biz and just wanted to be free? I do think so.  And that feeling seemed to have been building up for few years.  And there is no blaming her for that in my comments