TMZ reports Britney Spears is not being held hostage by her conservatorship, claims she could be under the conservatorship for life

Some of you are forgetting that by the end of 2008, the conservatorship had been made permanent, yet in March 2009 Britney was back on tour. We have a LA Times article from February 2009 in which J***e literally acknowleged that "Britney was a bit "confused", but she's ready to perform again", yet some of you continue to push the narrative that "Britney iS CrAzy!!! ShE DoeS NeeD A CoNSerVAtorSHiP" 

Wake the **** up!

8 hours ago, Dirk said:

dude she went to court last year to complain about her dad. Just stop!

it was good for awhile but after 2012 it wasn't necessary anymore, but they saw an opportunity to make more money and keep her in their control!

It's never been good for Britney nor she's ever needed it.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
22 hours ago, Justney said:

People honestly need to stop saying someone needs to control her finances.  No nobody needs to do anything with her finances. She has or should have more than enough to do anything she wants for the rest of her life. Let her ******* spend her money however she needs.  She just needs help probably with taxes and **** but other than that no. It's hers,  she made it.  She doesn't need a small allowance of it.  She should absolutely have full control over her wealth. There's no reason she shouldn't have that right.  If she goes broke which would be extremely hard for the amount of money she makes through royalties and perfumes then that's up to her. Not anyone else to decide that ohhh she got rich so now we get to tell her what to do with it! 

Exactly. She worked hard for that and If she wants to burn her own money, its her ******* money. Britney is the one who got famous, is successful and made a **** ton of money. Not her lazy drunk dad who failed every business he tried, not her stage mom who wasnt able to be a star herself, not all the lawyers or whoever else. Britney is the star, not the other way around. Im so sick of people using that to justify her being under the cship. Its her ******* money, no one has anything to do with that. I mean, she should have been able to do what she wants even if it isnt the best. If she really wants someone managing her money like all the other stars, fine, but she should be able to choose the people, not her father handling and choosing the lawyers he wants. And If she wants to spent most of it, so be it. Adults make bad choices about their personal lives and money, thats it. If she isnt hurting anyone, she should have a say about what she wants. If she wants to be advised, fine, but she should be able to have the freedom to choose what she wants. These people dont own her money, she should own and spend how tf she wanted. Thats fair. 

Its like her parents, family feel entitled to her money bc they are blood related, wtf. Britney is the one who has the talent and was able to become a star, who the ******* cares If two white trash ****ed once and gave birth to her. It doesnt work that way. She has worked all her life, its not like they super invested on her, give me a ******* break. Britney has been working all her life, thats like they feel she has to support them all her life. Its her ******* money, they should be grateful that she made all these rednecks rich already. If it wasnt for her, they would be living in trailers. Ungrateful and greedy ****s.

I dont know how she stands her family tbh. I know she doesnt have anyone else, but her family is something else I swear. They are leeches. Britney must be really strong and superior bc if I was her, I wouldnt want anything to do with these people if I was someday free. I would say "go ask Juno Lou for money from now on from her laxative ads or whatever bs on her lame *** instagram", but Britney is probably more family like and a good person to do that. 

I just wished she had people around her that would really help her and not only be concerned about money and control. And I wish that if she ever gets free, she does therapy and work on herself and has good people around her that will say that she doesnt need to put up with her family **** just bc they are family. Family that care dont hurt u, dont neglect u, dont let u be abused and move on with their lives. They care about ur feelings and freedom, not about ur hard earned money. She was probably gaslighted af and I fear shes in a stockholm syndrome situation by now.

15 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

KlutzyWideeyedBluebreastedkookaburra-siz

I can’t at people coming to Exhale and claiming that a CONSERVATORSHIP saved Britney’s life and is the only way she could have been helped.

The irony that Britney not ONCE hurt herself, or anyone else, never had a DUI or did anything against the law. Yet theres this stigma that she was a danger to herself & if she wasn’t helped she would have killed herself. She literally just shaved her head, and was in the bathroom with her baby because she wanted more time with them. Big whoop. If you would lock someone in a c-ship over their irresponsible behavior ALL of Hollywood would be in a c-ship. Look at Nicole Richie driving on the opposite side of the expressway, Lilo’s COUNTLESS DUI’s, Paris’s DUI, all other celebs issues since then, but none of them have been forced in c-ships. Why wasn’t Britney given TIME to GROW, and step AWAY from the spotlight.

People don’t mention how the media treated Britney & how she was used by everyone around her and how she was constantly hounded by the paparazzi. It would make anyone spiral, but kill herself? Doubtful. The conservatorship was just an extreme measure to make sure she would work like a DOG again, and make more money for everyone around her because she was over the heavy promo and the touring life of her previous eras. She wanted to created music, but not deal with everything else, and they didn’t want that. 

Whoever says Britney NEEDED or NEEDS a conservatorship, can get ******* real. I’m over it. Mischa Barton has literally been caught on video screaming to no one calling them out in some **** induced binge and she still works and no one questions anything. 

WAKE UP PEOPLE. Britney didn’t want NO relationship with her family until they were FORCED into her life again. WAKE UP.

I'm not sure why we need to look at other celebrities who are not under a conservatorship. Usually, if someone is under a guardianship/conservatorship and/or seeks power of attorney (while said person has the wherewithal) it is usually because that person has family and/or loved ones who cares about that person and is willing to make decisions with the intention of their best interest, on that person's behalf.

The fact that, that has somehow been spinned into a negative for Britney (the fact that she actually has family to love her enough to want to intervene) is odd to me. Whether intentional or not, the "fans" seem to rather see her broke, and crying on a street somewhere hounded by paparazzi similar to 2007 as long as she's "free".

And btw, this idea that her loved ones just want money is far-fetched. Her Dad as conservator makes $128,000 per year. That's hardly a fortune.

Pre-Conservatorship (2007):

Losing custody, abusing substances and not following court-orders:

"In October, Spears was ordered to relinquish custody of her sons because the superior court commissioner said she was a "habitual, frequent and continuous use of controlled substances and alcohol"."

"The singer was also ordered to undergo random **** and alcohol testing twice a week."

"A few days later, she was officially charged with misdemeanour hit-and-run and driving without a licence, which was later dismissed."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/jan/04/usa.musicnews

“She was driving without a license with a child in the car,” Felder said. “You can put aside the in and out of rehab, the shaving her head. But this? When a judge went out on a limb for her? There’s no going back.”

"Though Spears must relinquish physical custody of the children until further ruling from the court, she and Federline still share legal custody."

"Los Angeles divorce lawyer Connolly Oyler said he’s surprised the children weren’t taken from Spears sooner. Judges typically remove youngsters from households where parents are ordered to undergo **** testing, he said."

https://www.ocregister.com/2007/10/01/lawyer-reveals-why-britney-spears-lost-custody-of-her-kids/

Hemorraghing money (admittedly, not sure how credible these numbers are):

"“Britney was hemorraghing money at the time when Sam Lutfi was in her life and acting as her manager. Her estimated net worth in 2007-2008 was $32 million dollars. However, she was spending about a whopping $700k a month,” a source close to the situation tells Radar."

https://www.breatheheavy.com/britney-going-broke-in-2007/

1 hour ago, waynebradybyday said:

I'm not sure why we need to look at other celebrities who are not under a conservatorship. Usually, if someone is under a guardianship/conservatorship and/or seeks power of attorney (while said person has the wherewithal) it is usually because that person has family and/or loved ones who cares about that person and is willing to make decisions with the intention of their best interest, on that person's behalf.

The fact that, that has somehow been spinned into a negative for Britney (the fact that she actually has family to love her enough to want to intervene) is odd to me. Whether intentional or not, the "fans" seem to rather see her broke, and crying on a street somewhere hounded by paparazzi similar to 2007 as long as she's "free".

And btw, this idea that her loved ones just want money is far-fetched. Her Dad as conservator makes $128,000 per year. That's hardly a fortune.

Pre-Conservatorship (2007):

Losing custody, abusing substances and not following court-orders:

"In October, Spears was ordered to relinquish custody of her sons because the superior court commissioner said she was a "habitual, frequent and continuous use of controlled substances and alcohol"."

"The singer was also ordered to undergo random **** and alcohol testing twice a week."

"A few days later, she was officially charged with misdemeanour hit-and-run and driving without a licence, which was later dismissed."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/jan/04/usa.musicnews

“She was driving without a license with a child in the car,” Felder said. “You can put aside the in and out of rehab, the shaving her head. But this? When a judge went out on a limb for her? There’s no going back.”

"Though Spears must relinquish physical custody of the children until further ruling from the court, she and Federline still share legal custody."

"Los Angeles divorce lawyer Connolly Oyler said he’s surprised the children weren’t taken from Spears sooner. Judges typically remove youngsters from households where parents are ordered to undergo **** testing, he said."

https://www.ocregister.com/2007/10/01/lawyer-reveals-why-britney-spears-lost-custody-of-her-kids/

Hemorraghing money (admittedly, not sure how credible these numbers are):

"“Britney was hemorraghing money at the time when Sam Lutfi was in her life and acting as her manager. Her estimated net worth in 2007-2008 was $32 million dollars. However, she was spending about a whopping $700k a month,” a source close to the situation tells Radar."

https://www.breatheheavy.com/britney-going-broke-in-2007/

It's just the opposite, stop manipulating.

-If a person puts you in a guardianship/conservatorship you must worry.

-All of Britney's tests were negative.Why Kevin didn't have **** tests. Why didn't it work, right?.

The night of the altercation with Jayden, Kevin committed 3 negligence:
-Do not notify the mother of the child that the baby had bites and bruises.
- The little boy did not have medical assistance.
-Drive high speed and through another lane with the children in the car.

Britney was not close to ruin, there are documents that perfectly prove it and if she wants to spend, it's her ******* money and nobody should care what she does with it, but I repeat that Britney was not close to ruin, and there are legal documents that prove it. demonstrate perfectly.

This that you have written does not justify guardianship/conservatorship under any circumstances.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

It's just the opposite, stop manipulating.

-All of Britney's tests were negative.Why Kevin didn't have **** tests. Why didn't it work, right?.

The night of the altercation with Jayden, Kevin committed 3 negligence:
-Do not notify the mother of the child that the baby had bites and bruises.
- The little boy did not have medical assistance.
-Drive high speed and through another lane with the children in the car.

Britney was not close to ruin, there are documents that perfectly prove it and if she wants to spend, it's her ******* money and nobody should care what she does with it, but I repeat that Britney was not close to ruin, and there are legal documents that prove it. demonstrate perfectly.

This that you have written does not justify guardianship/conservatorship under any circumstances.

You do not seem to have a grasp of the facts and reality.

What does this even mean?

Also, Britney not returning Jayden is contempt of court and borderline parental kidnapping.

"This is seen as the crime of interference with custody if there is a court order regarding custody currently in place.   In many cases, this is known as “contempt of court” and allows the parent to file a “Motion to Show Cause for Contempt of Court”.   In some states, if a parent does not return the child after visitation and the custodial parent has demanded return of the child, they have 48 hours in which to do so."

Again, lawyers, doctors, therapists, judges, her family, and Britney herself (based on public comments and no court objections) agree that the conservatorship was a sound decision to protect her person and her finances.

On 7/18/2020 at 2:12 PM, MortalMarshmallow said:

thanks for the link :cuteidk:. so you are saying you DO know Britney has dementia because it is stated in the files and in the link? or what is the purpose or you giving me this? i know britney's official story, im not an airhead :donewithit:, but none of yall, nor me, know her "mental illness" beside supposedly "dementia" if thats what you refer to that we know... i know people are manipulative and egoistic as **** but i was referring to incidences that suggest she maybe does need a bit of supervision (candles). dont kill me, but she does have children you know and fire is dangerous when there are no escape ways, setting a fire on accidentally more than once is not a light subject :rupaulslap:

I'm saying that we do know her father claimed she has dementia, and a few months later she was rehearsing for the Circus Tour, which involved very dangerous aerial and fire stunts... So, what do you think? :tired:

Also, a lot of people cause domestic accidents, it's super commom, actually, what are you suggesting? :outwithit:

And, please, do your research. If Britney is so "ill" and "dangerous" to her kids, why she was working the past 12 years, touring the world, doing dangerous stunts on stage? How a person who has been working and providing for her team and family for 12 years would need a probate cship (meant to people gravely disabled/ill who can't take care of themselves)? Make it make sense. :idgi:

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

I'm saying that we do know her father claimed she has dementia, and a few months later she was rehearsing for the Circus Tour, which involved very dangerous aerial and fire stunts... So, what do you think? :tired:

Also, a lot of people cause domestic accidents, it's super commom, actually, what are you suggesting? :outwithit:

And, please, do your research. If Britney is so "ill" and "dangerous" to her kids, why she was working the past 12 years, touring the world, doing dangerous stunts on stage? How a person who has been working and providing for her team and family for 12 years would need a probate cship (meant to people gravely disabled/ill who can't take care of themselves)? Make it make sense. :idgi:

it's called exploiting the "weak". if she does not have dementia then, if that is a scam/setup, do you really think she is without any mental health problems? i think she has issues to some extent, and gets the wrong medication. or in reality she does not need medication at all, rather it is the people around her that make her sick, which is very possible :mhm:.

and no it is not super common to burn down entire gyms and hotel rooms, get a grip :watrusayin:. it's happened twice or thrice, dont remember, wont look.

it's not mean to think she struggles, dont stigmatize that girl, the problem is that her "problem" is not handled right because ppl exploit her. my opinion, and guess.

However make it make sense that dementia is filed in a court document without this being validated true somehow. Like is the US court system so rotten that a bunch of doctors and what not are all corrupt. You know something is up with her, we just dont know what :verycool:. And who cares as long as she is happy, which i think she is not, which makes the situation a problem :gross:.

6 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Are you ****' DUMB or what? you getting on my nerves.

IT WILL NOT BE 2007 again, hello! You act like she will be kicked out of her own house and be a homeless nobody walking on a street... SHUT UP! Don't you think she has no brain? Don't you think she didn't learn some lessons by the past? Do you really think she will back to the same mentality she had 12 years ago? Dude you're delusional.

Once she's free she will be able to rebuild her life with the people she and her mom trust. If she knows she's mentally ill she will hire her doctors, her life coach, her lawyers... she's not 26, she will be Britney Spears, free, in her 40's, living a balanced life... no one monitoring her phone calls and such.

Poor you if you think she will hire Sam Lutfi again and go drive thru L.A. past midnight and date a paparazzi. 

She deserves a second chance to live her life, and I'm pretty sure she will not ****ed it up.

You clearly have nothing good to actually say. You should work on that anger. Poor soul.

21 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

However make it make sense that dementia is filed in a court document without this being validated true somehow. Like is the US court system so rotten that a bunch of doctors and what not are all corrupt.

girl... you need do some reading and researching... 

Yawl this wildddd. Everyone fighting and ****tt. I wish people would fight about me this much. Seriously you guys acting like this women is your mom or something. Britney likes her fans but she ain't thinking twice about yawl. If you think all this is gonna free Britney your crazy. The only person who actually can free Britney is......................... wait for it............ wait for it.......... A JUDGE. 

***** about her handlers, her father, this and that, but they cant do anything without a judge signing off. So instead of attacking her family her handlers etc, go after the judge who is allowing it. Her dad or team may pay them off but at the end of they day that's their decision and if they accepted a payment that's very illegal. 

So yeah her team is shady and they have money and control, but it's the judiciary system that's is corrupt and needs put on blast. 

Occurrrr.

• Like 1

I don't get how people defend the conservatorship using her Instagram post about her "being okay" when we know that she does not have full control of her social media BECAUSE SHE IS IN A CONSERVATORSHIP. :juggingu:

I'm not gonna pretend I know how she is, but this article screams damage control, and that's disturbing. I try not to be a "conspiracy freak", but with Britney's life, everything seems so manipulated. I just don't think her team is to trust, and neither is her father, especially after the altercation with Preston. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

So TMZ posted this article today abt her old house still being up for sale: https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/20/britney-spears-former-mansion-home-for-sale-price-drop/

Prob a long shot but what are the odds theyre doing it just so they could post/remind people of these times:

"Britney Spears' old digs -- the home that served as the backdrop when the singer went into free fall, shaved her head and ended up being involuntarily committed -- is back on the market, and anyone who still has millions of bucks can now get it for a steal."

• Like 3