TMZ reports Britney Spears is not being held hostage by her conservatorship, claims she could be under the conservatorship for life

Who is TMZ, like literally. Like they can even talk in any context about Britney. They’re trash tabloids just like everything from that era. All out to make a buck off Britney. Im sure they are worked into this somehow. It’s pathetic that she still has to deal with this. I know that we don’t know the entire story but it’s all so sad. Also, I read on Facebook that Forbes mentioned Britney’s net worth is around 650 Million, is that true? If so she’s worth roughly 100 Million than Mariah. Hmm..  :indulge:

• Like 4

Such a load of b.s. If this was the case they could end the free Britney movement in two seconds if they would just be up front and honest about what is going on with her and why it is necessary. There is not one single person who is a fan of Britney who wouldn't still be a fan finding out she actually needed this conservatorship. They don't do that because it isn't necessary and she is being held hostage with the threat that she won't see her kids if she doesn't play ball. It's disgusting.

• Love 4
13 hours ago, rower2222 said:

Most fans think her team paid tmz, but honestly I believe it. Perez Hilton, (not a fan by any means) said some stuff very similar to this. 

Ignoring the fact that her team may be involved in this, what could be wrong with her that with out her help her life is in grave danger. I honestly so believe she has either severe bipolar disorder or schizophrenia. Two horrible horrible mental illness that are very scary. I've had a friend who's sister has an extreme bipolar disorder and I remember how scared I was for her when she was manic. She lives in San Fran wouldn't see a doctor and went missing for 2 weeks. Left everything behind and went into some. National park and walked around for 2 weeks without shoes and a cellphone. Asked how she survived and she told them she ate fruit and berries and met people, still we are trying to piece it all together. Mental illness really is no joke.

Was your friend put in a cship then? Probably no. As a person who has a relative diagnosed with that kind of illness I can say yes it is bad. But putting them in a vegetable state stripping their rights is no help. They should be treated on their manic states but after that also do the therapy, work and interact with ppl. Isolation makes it worse. This is why cship is not the best way to deal with mental illness. Financialy maybe but personally she should socialize and have a normal life within her relatives and friends not monitored 24/7 at her big mansion alone

• Love 3
Just now, Astronom said:

I am interested in the following question. Can this guardianship be the cause of a mental disorder? It is obvious that the problem that has not been solved for many ears has a very negative impact.

She already showed troubled disturbing behaviors prior to the Cship. Being a child star, not having a normal childhood beginning of adulhood probably did the trick.

45 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

it just doesn’t make sense that someone so “mentally unstable” has been working NONSTOP for the past 20 years and has toured the world countless times.

make it make sense

You can very well be competent in your work or passion and on a contrary be a complete mess when it comes to your private life/selfcare/financial matters, i don't see how this doesn't make sense. 

People honestly need to stop saying someone needs to control her finances.  No nobody needs to do anything with her finances. She has or should have more than enough to do anything she wants for the rest of her life. Let her ******* spend her money however she needs.  She just needs help probably with taxes and **** but other than that no. It's hers,  she made it.  She doesn't need a small allowance of it.  She should absolutely have full control over her wealth. There's no reason she shouldn't have that right.  If she goes broke which would be extremely hard for the amount of money she makes through royalties and perfumes then that's up to her. Not anyone else to decide that ohhh she got rich so now we get to tell her what to do with it! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, YannFrance said:

You can very well be competent in your work or passion and on a contrary be a complete mess when it comes to your private life/selfcare/financial matters, i don't see how this doesn't make sense. 

she can record albums but travelling all over the world while doing interviews and meeting hundreds and thousands of random people is too much for someone so mentally unstable that can’t even go for shopping without asking for an allowance 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I'm a doctor and, altough I don't know her, she lived completely in the public eye during her prime and she never showed any signs of psychosis..so the most probable diagnsosis is that she had a severe acute depression (that can also give psychosis crises) after her pregnancie/divorce with all the stress of being in the spot light, bad people around her, and maybe ***** and meds.. but in most cases this kind of acute syndormes go well with the right therapies (meds, therapist and good environment). So, if  it's true that after 12 years she had so many damages that she can't live as a free adult, this is itself the proof that they did a bad mess with this conservatorship.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Justney said:

People honestly need to stop saying someone needs to control her finances.  No nobody needs to do anything with her finances. She has or should have more than enough to do anything she wants for the rest of her life. Let her ******* spend her money however she needs.  She just needs help probably with taxes and **** but other than that no. It's hers,  she made it.  She doesn't need a small allowance of it.  She should absolutely have full control over her wealth. There's no reason she shouldn't have that right.  If she goes broke which would be extremely hard for the amount of money she makes through royalties and perfumes then that's up to her. Not anyone else to decide that ohhh she got rich so now we get to tell her what to do with it! 

There are financial advisors for financial matters that you simply pay for. No artist who makes so much money does it himself. You have to have studied business administration to do this. Artist contracts are as thick as novels and legally very complicated. You have employees for this. Nobody will ask Britney for such expertise. She is a singer and not a financial mogul. But this has nothing to do with guardianship

• Like 5
1 minute ago, kleinbritney said:

There are financial advisors for financial matters that you simply pay for. No artist who makes so much money does it himself. You have to have studied business administration to do this. Artist contracts are as thick as novels and legally very complicated. You have employees for this. Nobody will ask Britney for such expertise. She is a singer and not a financial mogul

That sounds reasonable but she doesn't need anyone controlling her wealth though.  Maybe advising but no one owns her money but her. 

On 7/17/2020 at 5:17 AM, BabyHotAsIce said:

What type of illness could she possibly have that would warrant her being apart  of this for a lifetime? It really makes no sense. Hollywood is full of mental illness yet none are put in a conservatorship for the rest of their life because of it. There has to be way more factors involved in order for them to justify this,  which they still fail to mention. 

I also don’t like the ending of the article. So they’re saying we should back off from the movement because Britney will possibly die if she’s out of it?? This is so sick and twisted

I think that was a threat. Basically saying if Britney is set free they rather see her dead. They know Britney will fire most of them. These people are so corrupt  that they rather kill Britney than see her free because they will be able to profit out of her more selling her merchandise and albums. Re-releasing her albums and unreleased tracks. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2