Sign it: 100K+ signatures and the federal government has to discuss Britney's conservatorship

6 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I don't think we're going to get the 100k under the deadline. Not unless someone MASSIVE picks it up, and we've already seen that everyone in Hollywood gets shut down as soon as they show support.

We at 33k we got till August 9 I believe, before the OP posted it we were at 7k. I think it’s moving kind of fast tbh 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It's definitely moving fast, but I just don't know if it's moving fast enough. 26k in 4 days is good, but remember that the longer something goes on, the more it slows down.

Well conajdering we've gotten approx 1/3 signed in 4 days. We may hopecully be able to accomplish this in 8 more days. 

• Love 2

I know I  will get a lot of hate from many of you here  but I will not sign  this petition.  I don’t know all the facts.  I want  nothing more then for Britney to be happy.  However, what if this movement back fires  and causes Britney serious harm.....

I can’t be part of something that may potentially hurt her.  

3 minutes ago, Just Because said:

I know I  will get a lot of hate from many of you here  but I will not sign  this petition.  I don’t know all the facts.  I want  nothing more then for Britney to be happy.  However, what if this movement back fires  and causes Britney serious harm.....

But you ok with the state she’s in now? 🙄🤔 the person she is now is a far cry from woman she was before all of this. She’s not the same as the woman in FTR. That should be alarming to you. I rather sign this instead of just watching her decline mentally because of restraints 

• Love 1
On 7/9/2020 at 6:43 PM, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Signed.  Dear Donald Trump, Please Free Her, It Might Be The Only Good Thing You Will Have Done In Your Presidency. 

So I don't want this to be a read, but it kind of it is... Why do you capitalize every word in your sentences?! Gorl, that is not correct grammar, it hurts my brain to read. :jackk: :crying1::juggingu:

Though I love your Britney standom. :makeitrain:

okaybye

:fran:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I don't think we're going to get the 100k under the deadline. Not unless someone MASSIVE picks it up, and we've already seen that everyone in Hollywood gets shut down as soon as they show support.

The change.org petition already has 100k signatures :cheese:

Let's hope!

16 minutes ago, Just Because said:

I understand where you are coming from BUT there are too many coincidences now that its blatantly hitting us in the faces. This video and post summarizes A LOT :kiss:

• Love 1

whoever did this petition should expand the focus on conservatorship abuse in general

saying like, 'her case is high profile but we have proof is a widespread problem not only in california but in the us'

then actually citing the cases as well

but keep her as the high profile one

• Love 2
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

The change.org petition already has 100k signatures :cheese:

Let's hope!

Wait, people made a Change.org petition before making a direct petition to the White House? Change.org never does ANYTHING. :ricackle:

But yeah, I'm crossing my fingers that this petition works.

41 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

She’s not the same as the woman in FTR. That should be alarming to you.

This. We shouldn't and (for the most part, I'd hope) don't expect her to EVER be "Primeney". But the woman who was so well-spoken and put together LESS THAN ONE YEAR after breaking down, should not be looking as borderline unhinged as she is. And I hate to say it like that because maybe we're all wrong and she is just degrading mentally and this is who she is now, but I really, really doubt it is. I mean, even her kids are speaking out against her dad.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Just Because said:

this conservatorship is a problem whether she is seriously ill or not. Either she's severely mentally incapacitated and should never have been forced to work for the past 12 years, or she's fine and there were no actual grounds for having it in the first place. Lose-lose situation

• Love 1
7 hours ago, brycetippe said:

So I don't want this to be a read, but it kind of it is... Why do you capitalize every word in your sentences?! Gorl, that is not correct grammar, it hurts my brain to read. :jackk: :crying1::juggingu:

I Use Exhale From My Phone, There Is A Error On My Keyboard That Sets Every Word To A Capital Letter.  This Isn’t How I Write, But It’s Just Simply An Error.  

Promote it everywhere guys. Feature the thread on exhale, pin it, share the petition in DailyGaga or any other popular forums, REDDIT (it just came to my mind like omg I’m a genius), share it on your social media. Why dontcha do somethin?!?! :awyeah: 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

If The government refused to ban Justin Bieber in 2015 despite getting 2 million signatures, Also Texas and several states asked to be separate from the union after the 2012 election, what good will this do if they keep saying no. 

Trust me I signed the bieber one only to be denied. 

golden girls flirting GIF by HULU

You never know without trying though. Don’t we owe Britney a try at least? :cheese: America, the time has come to pay back to your sweetheart :didilie:

• Love 5