Sign it: 100K+ signatures and the federal government has to discuss Britney's conservatorship

6 hours ago, sanpedro said:

I really want the White House to address it once it reaches 100K:britstare11:

I do agree with some users that the description is way too vague tho

We will make a new one if we don’t get the response we desire. :explainlol:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Applejack said:

Who made this petition? Can we get in touch to say to focus on guardianship abuse and keep Britney as the big example?

You can’t edit it once it’s been published. Plus they made it on a throwaway account on twitter and deleted their account after it was posted. I wish they would have reached out to one of us for a collaboration on the description. I would have made it fierce and something the government would be so intrigued with they’d have no choice but to get involved in. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

You can’t edit it once it’s been published. Plus they made it on a throwaway account on twitter and deleted their account after it was posted. I wish they would have reached out to one of us for a collaboration on the description. I would have made it fierce and something the government would be so intrigued with they’d have no choice but to get involved in. 

This. The description is ridiculously vague, I probably wouldn’t pay it any notice if I was from the White House, it just sounds like a dumb fan that wants his fave to have more freedom, which is true, but they they might think she needs to be in the CShip, we have a million reasons and receipts on why she should NOT, yet nothing... There are so many things that could have been added, even still keeping it short, that like you said, they’d be so intrigued, I would also include the strange death here and there + the leaked call... UGH

• Like 2