Desperate for No1, Taylor releases another CD single variant

6 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

@Wendy Williams

Anyways, I also found a swiftie who bought ALL variants

The amount of Taylor related **** garbage on the shelf behind her, jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus

And she’s probably sitting in mountains of debt and records videos to pay for her obsession. I get supporting your fave, but when Taylor literally presses millions of copies of these albums and people who will make her #1 because the media shoves her down everyone’s throats 24/7 they will free promo the **** out of her so there really is no need for these people to buy like this. Now supporting someone who doesn’t easily get #1s is another thing. 

• Love 3
Just now, RadicalOptimism said:

And she’s probably sitting in mountains of debt and records videos to pay for her obsession. I get supporting your fave, but when Taylor literally presses millions of copies of these albums and people who will make her #1 because the media shoves her down everyone’s throats 24/7 they will free promo the **** out of her so there really is no need for these people to buy like this. Now supporting someone who doesn’t easily get #1s is another thing. 

The amount of just sheer clutter and plastic. Taylor is not only polluting the air, she's killing the soil with all this **** :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Love 2

This woman gives me so much mixed signals and tests my patience every day. Why is she still so chart obsessed? And fans keep excusing her about how it’s for the fans when it’s all for her ego. I don’t care about this Nespressp flop getting her five minutes of fame after a decade but this is petty from Taylor to block this nobody from a #1 :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 2
Just now, RadicalOptimism said:

This woman gives me so much mixed signals and tests my patience every day. Why is she still so chart obsessed? And fans keep excusing her about how it’s for the fans when it’s all for her ego. I don’t care about this Nespressp flop getting her five minutes of fame after a decade but this is petty from Taylor to block this nobody from a #1 :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Not her 1st time. She ruined Olivia after she got too big. She lives in constant fear of becoming irrelevant. To the point she became McDonalds drive thru of ****ty music.

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)

this is so pathetic. she lives in your head rent free.

how can it be desperate when she literally broke records

every song is in the hot 100 already. how can that be desperate when she did it with little effort? 

make sense please. you seem extra bitter. 

Edited by kevin.
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, kevin. said:

Maybe because she has a long history of being manipulative, calculative, passive-aggressive. She can't stand the idea of being replaced by another pop girl. She is so self absorbed, everyone has to worship her.

And lets not even begin how there is no ethical way to become a billionaire (which she is).

And the amount of **** and plastic she produces with her unnecessary re-re-re-releases and variants are just disgusting considering the state of our planet.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Love 1
Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Maybe because she has a long history of being manipulative, calculative, passive-aggressive. She can't stand the idea of being replaced by another pop girl. She is so self absorbed, everyone has to worship her.

And lots not even begin how there is no ethical way to become a billionaire (which she is).

And the amount of **** and plastic she produces with her unnecessary re-re-re-releases and variants are just disgusting considering the state of our planet.

Go call the police. Go call the governor. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

"desperate for a #1..."

*looks at the billboard 100*

No. 1, “Fortnight,” feat. Post Malone  

No. 2, “Down Bad”

No. 3, “I Can Do It With a Broken Heart”

No. 4, “The Tortured Poets Department”

No. 5, “So Long, London”

No. 6, “My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys”

No. 7, “But Daddy I Love Him”

No. 8, “Florida!!!,” feat. Florence + The Machine

No. 9, “Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me?”

No. 10, “Guilty as Sin?”

No. 11, “Fresh Out the Slammer”

No. 12, “loml”

No. 13, “The Alchemy”

No. 14, “The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived”

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Just now, kevin. said:

"desperate for a #1..."

*looks at the billboard 100*

No. 1, “Fortnight,” feat. Post Malone  

No. 2, “Down Bad”

No. 3, “I Can Do It With a Broken Heart”

No. 4, “The Tortured Poets Department”

No. 5, “So Long, London”

No. 6, “My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys”

No. 7, “But Daddy I Love Him”

No. 8, “Florida!!!,” feat. Florence + The Machine

No. 9, “Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me?”

No. 10, “Guilty as Sin?”

No. 11, “Fresh Out the Slammer”

No. 12, “loml”

No. 13, “The Alchemy”

No. 14, “The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived”

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

This release is in UK not US

11 minutes ago, kevin. said:

every song is in the hot 100 already. how can that be desperate when she did it with little effort? 

make sense please. you seem extra bitter. 

Girl she lives in everyone’s head rent free. She doesn’t need people defending her. If you don’t do it I promise you there are a billion others that will. Enjoy your Sunday girl 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, RadicalOptimism said:

36 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

The amount of just sheer clutter and plastic. Taylor is not only polluting the air, she's killing the soil with all this **** :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ximi523ip3ph5th5g31

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block