Sign it: 100K+ signatures and the federal government has to discuss Britney's conservatorship

6 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

If The government refused to ban Justin Bieber in 2015 despite getting 2 million signatures, Also Texas and several states asked to be separate from the union after the 2012 election, what good will this do if they keep saying no. 

Trust me I signed the bieber one only to be denied. 

golden girls flirting GIF by HULU

In all fairness, thst was a total joke. Requesting he be banned in America for absolutely no reason won't give the white house any reason to investigate and follow through. 

This, this possibly could work. For 2 reasons:

1. her rights ARE being violated 

2. Because we've got a misogynistic pig in the white house and everything to him is all about how beautiful the women are, he will Def take a look at this and say, "Such a beautiful, young, very beautiful, talented woman. Beautiful. She's lost her rights. No beautiful woman like her should lose her rights." 

• Love 1

It's none of your ******* business. Or anyone's. Jesus. Leave the woman alone. Yall think just because you have a strong belief about something, that it justifies you breaching into someone's privacy and personal business.

And now everyone is spreading the rumors that Sam is being paid and was hired to be Britneys boyfriend.

Good god. Y'all are horrible fans.

• Content Curators
11 minutes ago, indyRS said:

It's none of your ******* business. Or anyone's. Jesus. Leave the woman alone. Yall think just because you have a strong belief about something, that it justifies you breaching into someone's privacy and personal business.

And now everyone is spreading the rumors that Sam is being paid and was hired to be Britneys boyfriend.

Good god. Y'all are horrible fans.

There’s literally court documents it’s not beliefs