Sign it: 100K+ signatures and the federal government has to discuss Britney's conservatorship

Will this actually accomplish something? I hope it at least get picked up by major news outlets and stirs the ****; I’m curious on what will “Britney” post if this explodes - probably a picture of a flower with the caption - hi guys! ALL is well; PS I love lou and my dad!!! PS I’m not really saying I’m a flower but these are cute 💅🏼🐟🐠🐟🐄🤽🏻‍♀️🤽🏻‍♀️🤾🏻‍♀️

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, SupTJ said:

We need to get kpop twitter on this

Right? I'm an army (BTS fan) and I thought about asking for help...? I don't know if it would work... it would be needed a great letter explaining things and asking it nicely... :mhm:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Yoongi said:

Right? I'm an army (BTS fan) and I thought about asking for help...? I don't know if it would work... it would be needed a great letter explaining things and asking it nicely... :mhm:

If we had support from the k-poppers it would go viral s2

• Love 1

Promote and Gather Signatures

After you publish your petition, it’s time to start promoting! You have 30 days to gather the 100,000 signatures required for a response, so it’s good to hit the ground running. An easy first step? Once your petition is published, you’ll receive an automatic email from us with a link that people can use to sign — simply forward it to friends and family and you’re on your way. Once you get your first 150 signatures, your petition will become publicly searchable on the We the People website. (Very exciting!) 

The White House Reviews and Responds

Once the petition reaches the required threshold, it will be put in a queue to be reviewed by the White House. Others can still sign the petition while it is awaiting a response. When the White House responds, everyone who has signed the petition will get email from the White House to let you know that we’ve reviewed and responded to the petition.

They will definitely give us a response so we almost there & we all will get a email 

1 minute ago, sanpedro said:

I really want the White House to address it once it reaches 100K:britstare11:

I do agree with some users that the description is way too vague tho

Yeah its kinda pointless cause the best we can hope for is for some WH intern to draft a standard statement, but it helps our girl to keep public pressure holding Jamie accountable and sends a strong message that the movement is serious .