Lil Nas X drops insanely epic "Call Me By Your Name" music video, hits #1 on the Hot 100

Creativity, art, definetly not playing it safe and breaking boundaries (which is very rare those days where 99% of what is called "controversies" were already ok 20 years ago), visually stunning and he's s*xy and fun. So I have to say bravo ! :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: 

(though he still needs to work on the lyrics of his songs, they're usually dumb, I mean : "I got h*es on h*es" :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: ) 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Alio said:

Creativity, art, definetly not playing it safe and breaking boundaries (which is very rare those days where 99% of what is called "controversies" were already ok 20 years ago), visually stunning and he's s*xy and fun. So I have to say bravo ! :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: 

(though he still needs to work on the lyrics of his songs, they're usually dumb, I mean : "I got h*es on h*es" :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: ) 

The plainer/simpler the lyrics the bigger the hit it is. No thinking required, just feel good vibes. 

56 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

The song is fire, the video is kinda messy but I like the **** parts :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

I understand that straight guys can be shocked watching this cause they probably have never seen a guy lap dancing, stripping in heels etc. It's a normal reaction I guess. 

It's genderequality and i like that it changes, i hope he sings his songs to a man too. 

That's one of the few things guys are not allowed to do. 

I don't like how everyone is talking about female rights and forget about male rights. No gender has all the rights. 

0ho4vfuth2lp.gif

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

This and Holiday deserve all Grammies regarding visual aspects, in 2022. Nothing compares. Can yall name any artist in the last twenty years who have executed such visual eye-popping cinematic artistry? He's coming for Rupauls ***. Chromaticwho? I "applaud" his manager/team/whoever allows him to be creative like this.

Music Video Devil GIF by Vibe FM

The intention behind the videos are very well but i think he needs better VFX or art director. It just misses a mark when it gets executed.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block