Lil Nas X drops insanely epic "Call Me By Your Name" music video, hits #1 on the Hot 100

38 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Remember when Gaga got a lot of hate for Judas back in 2011? 

Yeah, the religious-people need to take a chillpill. Same with Madonna (Like a prayer), Madonna lost a Pepsi-deal because of the so called "blasphemy" in her video. 

And i really hate that straight people are like: Oh, i never thought he is THAT kind of gay? What's that even supposed to mean? Gay is gay. 

And they would enjoy that replaced with a girl for the lapdance, like... Hello 2021. 

• Love 1
On 3/26/2021 at 2:34 PM, Style. said:

The video reminds me of Up(but it didn’t stuck) by Cardi B that also reminds me of Nicki’s videography.. which we all know that Knoty D is a carbon copy of Nicki. Issa pass:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

lol what about this video looks like a Minaj video? Nicki has the most boring videography in the industry, nothing but glamor/butt shots. She's always had boring, forgettable music videos.:roxxy:

35 minutes ago, Korb said:

lol what about this video looks like a Minaj video? Nicki has the most boring videography in the industry, nothing but glamor/butt shots. She's always had boring, forgettable music videos.:roxxy:

Bish bye, I said what I said! What makes this video any better than Nicki’s videography? That’s right, a male butt but nothing iconic. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Superbass, Anaconda, Chun-Li ran so these lame *** videos could walk. :roxxy:

Before starting anything, keep in mind that Lil Nas X said numerous times that Nicki and Drake are his idols so in conclusion, I am right! :roxxy:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Style. said:

Bish bye, I said what I said! What makes this video any better than Nicki’s videography? That’s right, a male butt but nothing iconic. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Superbass, Anaconda, Chun-Li ran so these lame *** videos could walk. :roxxy:

Before starting anything, keep in mind that Lil Nas X said numerous times that Nicki and Drake are his idols so in conclusion, I am right! :roxxy:

Nicki has never and could never pole dance into hell and give the devil a lap dance, and that's that. Nicki's just not that girl:kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:
Lil Nas did something iconic and brave and you have to respect that:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Korb said:

Nicki has never and could never pole dance into hell and give the devil a lap dance, and that's that. Nicki's just not that girl:kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:
Lil Nas did something iconic and brave and you have to respect that:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

Nicki gave a lap dance to the devil himself, Drake, by his influencer name champagnepapi so seethe :roxxy:

• Haha 2
On 3/27/2021 at 10:06 AM, Urbanney said:

I love you sis, but you’re saying this as a Britney fan? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: 

Britney’s career was lowkey built on her expressing her ***uality

22 hours ago, A.a.A said:

I agree with the length of songs, they should be longer.

However, you know that you're on a BRITNEY SPEARS forum right? Her whole career is based off S3X appeal... s3xuality is literally the core of her whole image/career. Pop music has been about that subject literally since it's inception. You know Madonna's career is based off of s3x too right? Even Michael Jacksons to some degree.

And Lil Nas X's song is literally one of the catchiest songs I've heard in a while (since "React" by PCD). Obviously all music is subjective, but to the average person this song is a BOP. 

Side note: Pop music has never been about "good writing", it's all about catchiness and replay value (at least historically).

But I like that your critically thinking about this, it shows that Call Me By Your Name is doing it's job.

Yes, her career was built on *** appeal, but from the very beginning she had other songs that weren't just about S3X. 

RIGHT after BOMT, she released Sometimes, (You Drive Me) Crazy, Born to Make You Happy, From the Bottom of my Broken Heart, Oops, Lucky, Stronger.... I could go on. There are SO MANY. 

I don't think people on here have a problem with songs about S3X. They have a problem that literally every song is about it right now. Its so hyper***ualized. There are other things in life other than just sleeping around and hooking up. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, A.a.A said:

Yea but like. Who cares? Religion is a made up thing anyways.. this is all to cause controversy, nothing more. And it’s working. He’s very smart. 

And did you see his latest post on IG? the chick Fil a shoes? Hilarious. 

Ok... So you don't care about human blood being used in articles of clothing. Gotcha. We all have choices, baby. 

16 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Ok... So you don't care about human blood being used in articles of clothing. Gotcha. We all have choices, baby. 

No. And I don't understand why anyone would? To get upset about this is insinuating that there is some sort of "evil" connotation. Which is an entirely made up thing to begin with.  Therefore the outrage is made up. People are attributing the "blood' to something man-made, like religion, heaven, hell, etc..

Why be upset over something fake? The only real fact here is that Lil Nas X is releasing shoes with a certain colour scheme and a little gimmicky thing of having "blood" in them... big whoop.

On 3/29/2021 at 5:12 AM, jordeezy said:

Many of the clothing items people love, including Nike's shoes, are made in sweatshops, sometimes by children. This is the blood price of these items, not red ink with one drop of blood freely donated, according to the company making them (I actually doubt there is even blood at all, it's likely just for the shock factor).

There are so many things to get offended by. This is not one of them. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

I really like the song. One of his best. Overall a Good video too. The visual presentation and his personality on Twitter reminds me of Cardi B.

IMO i’m Not impressed with his alleged stolen concept of the ******** pole sequence. It’s not a good look at all. The literal devil reference is confronting too and I’m not even religious. But that’s his concept and interpretation. I don’t personally connect with that visual. But I do respect him in the sense that he is an openly gay man bringing it like a big pop girl.

Good on him not having to censor himself and his experiences. Of course everything you do has a reaction so I hope he is ready for that. The good and bad. 5 years from now it will be interesting  to see how we view this roll out. 

I like the song, but the video was a bit much for me. Not a big fan of all this CGI bulls**it. It's so fake. I still think videos in the 2000's were better than all this crap. Britney was killing the game with her raw talent and charisma. And I'm not a fan of this lap dancing on the devil OR Lil Nas X portraying all the female characters, all the drag, it all seems forced and too much, but if he is feeling himself, then I am down for it. It's all about clicks, vies and gimmicks today.

Side Note: I love the hypocrisy of BreatheHeavy and Jordan censoring words like ***, and censoring facts like 'Covid-19' is a hoax, but he'll post a video of someone lap dancing on a the devil LOL. So basically I can post a video of me having ***, but I can't write the word! FOOLS! LOL :) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block