Lil Nas X drops insanely epic "Call Me By Your Name" music video, hits #1 on the Hot 100

Exhale's servers being destroyed by fire just when Lil Nas' satanic videos hit #1... coincidence? I don't think so. :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

I am really happy for him and it's great that such a LGBT anthem is successful. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I also read that it may be still in the top 5 this week, which is great as I was fearing a major fall.

:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Side Note: I love the hypocrisy of BreatheHeavy and Jordan censoring words like ***, and censoring facts like 'Covid-19' is a hoax, but he'll post a video of someone lap dancing on a the devil LOL. So basically I can post a video of me having ***, but I can't write the word! FOOLS! LOL :) 

Oh Brother Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Covid 19 is not a hoax.

I'm so grateful this song led me to watch the movie Call Me By Your Name which is like the best gay movie i've ever seen.

And now i can drool over Timothée Chalamet in press conference videos, with his long curly hair and amazing laughter lady bird youre gonna have so much unspecial *** in your life GIF by A24.

Idc what type of storm Armie is in rn; they are perfect together in the movie and interviews :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:.

I saw somebody on here alluding to the movie is about paedophilia but the ages of the two main characters is actually 17 and 24 in the book. So if that is paedophilia to you, you need a reality check/looking up the definition of paedophilia one more time for clarification :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

8 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Side Note: I love the hypocrisy of BreatheHeavy and Jordan censoring words like ***, and censoring facts like 'Covid-19' is a hoax, but he'll post a video of someone lap dancing on a the devil LOL. So basically I can post a video of me having ***, but I can't write the word! FOOLS! LOL :) 

I love the video and the song is catchy and all but what i think is problematic here is some of lyrics.

Incorporating coke/white and w**d into your catchy, feel good song is promoting ***** imo! It's completely unnecessary. 

******* people he envies, and shooting children in your mouth (*********). Well little children are definitely gonna watch this so there's that.

The world is corrupted and depraved and a cynical money machine so i'm not surprised Call Me By Your Name Montero GIF by Lil Nas X.  

10 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I love the video and the song is catchy and all but what i think is problematic here is some of lyrics.

Incorporating coke/white and w**d into your catchy, feel good song is promoting ***** imo! It's completely unnecessary. 

******* people he envies, and shooting children in your mouth (*********). Well little children are definitely gonna watch this so there's that.

The world is corrupted and depraved and a cynical money machine so i'm not surprised Call Me By Your Name Montero GIF by Lil Nas X.  

But... you're profile picture is literally Link being sëxually assaulted by his evil twin. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

matsuoka_rin_full_1637146_by_hanyayume_d

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, IUSM said:

But... you're profile picture is literally Link being sëxually assaulted by his evil twin. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

matsuoka_rin_full_1637146_by_hanyayume_d

Rofl :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:. This pic is so dope. And i actually thought it was just his shadow self; Dark Link. I approve of all things beautiful and gay Link is fire if it's drawn nicely like this. He should hook up with that villain Ghirahim too but i haven't found a good pic of that :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 5:04 AM, MortalMarshmallow said:

I saw somebody on here alluding to the movie is about paedophilia but the ages of the two main characters is actually 17 and 24 in the book. So if that is paedophilia to you, you need a reality check/looking up the definition of paedophilia one more time for clarification :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

Well I mean, I can still see why people criticize the age gap even if they are just fictional characters played by adult actors.:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Well I mean, I can still see why people criticize the age gap even if they are just fictional characters played by adult actors.:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I agree that a very big age gap is weird. For instance Madonna and her boyfriends. That is weird to me. But nobody seems to care because they are all adults :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:-

If the characters were 18 and 25 there wouldn't be a problem right? So it's not the age gap, it is the 17 year old.

If it was a 17 and a 30-40+ that would be gross and wrong, sure. But if the person is 18 and with a 30-40+ it is not wrong all of a sudden. Just weird and arguably gross, the bigger the age gap.

But to me it is not the same as 17 and 24. But it depends on the personalities of both parts, like in any relationship, it is determined to be healthy or unhealthy based on the power dynamics, sense of equal respect, emotional maturity level etc :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block