Lil Nas X drops insanely epic "Call Me By Your Name" music video, hits #1 on the Hot 100

14 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I was also born a muslim, several reliable sources of journalism and actual muslim scholars disagree with you. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Have you read the Quran? Fact checked?  :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

We likely were taught different branches of Islam, thus the teachings may differ, but the Quran itself prohibits non-consensual gay relationships.

💓

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Dreams said:

it's the first time we have a LGBT rapper that is mainstream, successful, and has a big media exposure, this is totally insane in my opinion , he goes off the norm and breaks the predefined codes of hip-hop. we've never had a successful gay, black rapper who assumes his identity and takes care of his visuals like a popstar would, it's new, it's fresh. I applaud him. i'm glad that he exists, and i'm glad that LGBT people are represented by someone as talented as him. It's not cringy, or like awkward, it doesn't seem forced, you can really tell that he loves this. He just opened a new door for millions and millions of artists who will want to get into this industry, he changed hip-hop, forever. This is history. He just broke the duality between masculinity and feminity in hip-hop. Y'all don't realize how important this video will be.

I actually agree with all of this

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Im not a fan of him. But wow this is fresh. I mean you dont see male rappers doing this. He is fully embracing his gay persona on the video with such confidence and Im very pleased to see this.

I doubt theres gonna be an iconic video like this for a while. He really went the extra mile for this one.

Video of the year :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

I’m... I guess it’s cool that’s there’s a gay rapper out there doing this, but I didn’t like it. It just looks so fake to me. Im Not into the super CGI videos like this and WAP. The whole satan lap dance thing was a bit much for me too. All of it just seems like it’s for shock value. 

This! The song is meh, the cgi looks 2000, but yeah, it pushes the boundaries and definitely was done for shock value. 

Zach’s reaction is a perfect example hehe

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

It sure is groundbreaking when a black male rapper does it and causes an uproar with norms! I love this and I love that all the religious people are angry! :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Yes, like be mad and stay mad! 

We were only allowed to dance in the background, some sidekick feminine guy in the background, it had to go! 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block