Tinashe Tweets #FreeBritney

1 minute ago, JackSProductions said:

I think she didn’t mention anything about the yellow top originally but after someone said about it she edited it but I’m not 100% sure!

Omg I understand now. Someone commented that she needs to wear yellow in her next video if she needs help, and she posted a video wearing her favorite yellow top 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, igmate said:

Ok, but what PROOF do you have? I'm not speaking of allegaties or rumors. You're not in her life so you can't be aware of all these things. It's only based on conspiracy theories as far as we know, no solid proof to back you up.

Are you Lou?:badthoughts:

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

we need to figure out as a fanbase how we actually feel about Sam :airpls:

I honestly think Sam May be helping her. He probably told her about the comment, and then we have the tweet of him responding to Timbaland allegedly. I think he has her back. I hope...

• Love 1
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I honestly think Sam May be helping her. He probably told her about the comment, and then we have the tweet of him responding to Timbaland allegedly. I think he has her back. I hope...

He has not responded to Timbaland. This will have been done by her team to edit the post.Sam was already an accomplice to her team the last time and it is evident that he is on the side of her team and her father.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I didn’t heard it was on tour but I heard definitely when she was in Vegas, she used ask the room service people for flowers and she would arrange them herself. Some felt bad when they told her she wasn’t allowed but would buy flowers out of their pocket for her as it made her happy. They said even if they were Safeway flowers, she was very appreciative of it. 

Why is the world so cruel to this woman? :nydisgust:

:wontcry: f_ck these people. They’re living in luxury on HER money...and won’t even get her flowers. Unbelievable.

• Love 6