Britney freestyles to Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" & Billie Eilish's "i love you." Interesting choice of clips to post

Hard to believe this is the same girl. It makes me sad. 

tumblr_mkafq1zdqt1qa45uio1_250.gif

I know she got old and it's perfectly fine, but she has a problem with rythm (her body is great) She used to be in synch with every note, now she's all over the place. And don't tell me Oh she's just having fun at her house .. No ! If you're planning to "show" yourself to the world (by choice) make a little effort.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, jokobish said:

Rhythm isn’t something everyone has and it’s something that isn’t forgotten. No one just forgets how to dance or forgets how to be on beat, it just makes no sense

Exactly! For example take a look at MJ's This is It. He didn't perform for years, was in a weak physical condition and took some strong meds but at the age of 50 he was still killing it! There was still a fire in him and MJ we saw in 2009 was the same dancer and performer we saw in 90's or 80's! 

But I think MJ never lost a passion but Britney did. 

• Like 2

She is going viral for all the wrong reasons. My friends who never care about her are now sending me this video and asking me how many rehabs she passed and if she is on ***** again. My god Britney for the sake of your image hire a social media manager, clean up your image. Jezus it's not that hard. Can't believe even Sam is not stepping in on this.

I mean for a while it was ok just to let go and have fun, but don't let this become your image. No wonder she had no acces to her social media.

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

She is going viral for all the wrong reasons. My friends who never care about her are now sending me this video and asking me how many rehabs she passed and if she is on ***** again. My god Britney for the sake of your image hire a social media manager, clean up your image. Jezus it's not that hard. Can't believe even Sam is not stepping in on this.

I mean for a while it was ok just to let go and have fun, but don't let this become your image. No wonder she had no acces to her social media.

Her name is trending here in Brazil, because of the videos. Things are getting worse fast, everybody's seeing the posts now.

3 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Her name is trending here in Brazil, because of the videos. Things are getting worse fast, everybody's seeing the posts now.

This is crazy! It feels like 2007 again, except not being in the tabloids and news, she is now on social media. The reach/scope is even bigger than back then. Let's just hope this will end well. It's so hard being her fan lol

• Like 5
33 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

This is crazy! It feels like 2007 again, except not being in the tabloids and news, she is now on social media. The reach/scope is even bigger than back then. Let's just hope this will end well. It's so hard being her fan lol

Yep, I mentioned other day how the whole scenario reminds me 2007 too, we see the weird stuff on Instagram now, the GP against her, articles talking about her "bizarre stories".

If this is Britney trolling everybody (some fans theory), she should stop by now. Her sons must have seen some of the ugly stuff, they're surrounded by teenagers, tik Tok had recently two videos mocking Britney calling her crazy. It's a bad situation indeed.

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Yep, I mentioned other day how the whole scenario reminds me 2007 too, we see the weird stuff on Instagram now, the GP against her, articles talking about her "bizarre stories".

If this is Britney trolling everybody (some fans theory), she should stop by now. Her sons must have seen some of the ugly stuff, they're surrounded by teenagers, tik Tok had recently two videos mocking Britney calling her crazy. It's a bad situation indeed.

Oh wauw didnt know about the tiktok videos. "You know in For The Record when she said: I'm a smart person, like what the hell was I thinking?" I wish she would think that now:crying2:

• Like 1