Britney freestyles to Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" & Billie Eilish's "i love you." Interesting choice of clips to post

Gotta love the "you don't mean nothing to me" and "what it takes to set me free" lyrics heard in Nelly Furtado's song "Say It Right."

Queen of subliminal messages. 

Britney captioned the video: "I like to freestyle !!!!! There’s no routine here …. I’m just using my body to speak for me how it feels ..... 🌸🌹💋 !!!!!!!  PS this was shot just last night 😜😜😜!!!!!!"

Interesting how she keeps including when things were filmed. 🤨

bin.jpg.dc62b56fbed6c12c9111431d342e4bec.jpg

Related:

• Haha 2
Just now, Britneyarmy8 said:

Oop didn’t realize a thread was already posted,

anyways these are interesting.... honestly tbh I think she could pull off some of her old choreo if she was given training 

I also think she wants to perform again 

She prob has the itch to wanna perform again. Or she's trying to trll us through the songs how she's feeling. 

Either way, i feel like it's a hidden message. 

Or I'm reading too much into it 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

She really lost every bit of dance talent she ever had. I know she is doing this for fun. But it blows my mind that once extremely talented dancer,has no sense of rhythm nor sense of coordination. 

She's been doing these dance moves since "2017" for every "freestyle" routine no matter what song or what beat there is.

Sad

The sad thing is, ur right. I showed her dancing vids to my former student who's been dancing since she was 2. She goes, "Ms. F that's not dancing. That's just spinning." 

And with the beat like that in Say it Right, the dance could be sooooo good if you knew what you were doing. 

• Like 5

Maybe it's just me, but something about this screams....marketing tactic.

Someone pointed out the other day that the Queen B post had really interesting timing with the Mood Ring remixes and the new lyrics "There's only one *****"

They talked about what a great marketing tactic that was because Britney really riled up the internet and generated a lot of buzz around her name and dropped remixes afterwards.

I don't think it's very far-fetched to think that Team B is using Free Britney to their advantage (to an extent, that is). I mean they did release new Glory cover with the chains. It's interesting that out of all the photos that exist from the Glory era they used that specific photo.....almost like they're catering to a certain group of people to generate buzz around Britney's name.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

She really lost every bit of dance talent she ever had. I know she is doing this for fun. But it blows my mind that once extremely talented dancer,has no sense of rhythm nor sense of coordination. 

She's been doing these dance moves since "2017" for every "freestyle" routine no matter what song or what beat there is.

Sad

This Is Also Not 2001, Not A Choreographed Routine, Ect.   Was It Terrible?  Yes.  But, I Still Think If She Got On Stage Right Now And Did A Choreography That Was Made By A Professional, She Could Slay.  Not Primeney Level, But If Could Be Good.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Oop didn’t realize a thread was already posted,

anyways these are interesting.... honestly tbh I think she could pull off some of her old choreo if she was given training 

I also think she wants to perform again 

Agreed. These dance routines show she’s dying to perform again. I hope she does