Britney freestyles to Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" & Billie Eilish's "i love you." Interesting choice of clips to post

2 hours ago, conceptuel said:

ia, it’s not even about talent. she’s undisciplined when it comes to rehearsing. nobody’s telling her that she is not doing the right moves. she’s free styling way too much. 

imagine a basket player who didn’t rehearse for years, and then skips rehearsing and freestyle some moves/skip others? as talented as he may be, he’d end up being a mess.

she has the energy, and the technique (I mean, these past 3 years she showed her most impressive moves since 2004: backflips and even walking on her hands), she lacks stiffness (it comes with rehearsing + she should take some belly dancing classes) & discipline & a good choreographer.

still better than FF, Riccus though 

This! 

25 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Yes. 

I know it's not perfect, but to me this shows Britney still can follow a choreography, move her whole body and keep in sync with the dancer.

She probably needs to be taught, her freestyle is messy. I love this video, and the comments were very positive.

This was the best we’ve seen her dance since the mannequin rehearsal video! It proves that she still has her talent and if she trained and wanted to work hard for an amazing routine, she could. If she wanted she could slay our entire existences again but she’s on another chapter now. I see her being happy and it makes me smile.

Honestly I don’t blame her for acting a little bit weird sometimes, she’s been 12 years under an abusive conservatorship without any of her rights, being medicated with meds that she probably didn’t need, being put under facilities, not being able to use a phone, date or hang out with friends freely without being controlled, she’s been treated like a 10 year old for 12 years, it’s almost like she’s kidnapped or something.

I just hope she gets to be free again and live her life the way she wants with her rights back. 

FREE BRITNEY! FREE BRITNEY! FREE BRITNEY!

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

This was the best we’ve seen her dance since the mannequin rehearsal video! It proves that she still has her talent and if she trained and wanted to work hard for an amazing routine, she could. If she wanted she could slay our entire existences again but she’s on another chapter now. I see her being happy and it makes me smile.

Honestly I don’t blame her for acting a little bit weird sometimes, she’s been 12 years under an abusive conservatorship without any of her rights, being medicated with meds that she probably didn’t need, being put under facilities, not being able to use a phone, date or hang out with friends freely without being controlled, she’s been treated like a 10 year old for 12 years, it’s almost like she’s kidnapped or something.

I just hope she gets to be free again and live her life the way she wants with her rights back. 

FREE BRITNEY! FREE BRITNEY! FREE BRITNEY!

Agreed. Even tho I complain, it's understandable Britney acts in this weird way... Her isolation created a new reality for her, she doesn't have much people to talk, change experiences and learn. There's no honest people around to push her to be better.

She looks a little medicated, even in this video.

Britney needs to interact with more people, more of her dancers, her awkwardness wouldn't increase so much.

• Like 3

She's just having fun for god sakes, what is wrong with some of you always criticising her every move? Not everything in life is about competition, she's in her house having fun not rehearsing for a show . Y'all need to take a chill pill and relax.. 
By the way she looks good in these 2 videos, you go girl <3

3 hours ago, jokobish said:

Literally... it just makes no sense to me. It’s so sad. The original Britney is truly gone forever and now she will be remembered as being the weird Instagram lady 😪

Yep everyone at my job that I work with in their 20s only know this Britney. It makes me SO sad that a once bad *** chick is now a living meme.

• Like 3

Theres nothing weird about these videos. Its freestyle. It gives her joy as seen by her expression. Plus her song selections are always amazing. She is still an amazing dancer but right now she doesn't have a choreographer, so why are you expecting routines. You saw the routines she came up with when she was teaching those kids. I feel she's doing therapeutic dancing, just moving her body and vibing to the songs. We all do that no?