Britney freestyles to Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" & Billie Eilish's "i love you." Interesting choice of clips to post

... and this is why c-ships shouldn’t be used for a then 20’s young woman now going into her 40’s in a few years. When I see these videos it really proves how isolated and alone she really is. People who manage Britney  don’t treat her with respect or care and pride like other pop icons are. Her IG is a double edged sword every time something is posted. Exposing how Britney really is going and how her team continue to spill the tea about how much they don’t care about her except for controlling her bag. Hoping for a change in July / August. 

11 hours ago, Dirk said:

why sad

this is 2020, she's fun she will be be a meme bc she's fun and is being real, i think its positive for the new generation and its way better than some boring plastic instagrams out there.

"embrace your weirdness" 

I love weirdness. I just don't.think what she shows is quirkiness or weirdness. There is something called the obvious. People love down to Earth people. I don't mind her dancing silly, it is the fact her eyes, her attention are strange. She dances like a drugged deer, not a silly chick at home being goofy.This is not a "how the hell dare she?" It is a "wtf her hole personna is off." It is.not n "omg why isn't hseit skinny as a needle. why doesn't she look like Jlo?" Not at all. I couldn't care less if she wants to look stunning or abandoned. It's her body and life.

The truth is it is a bit worrisome to see people laughing or even saying it's cute at someone who seems to be struggling, but that is the world. 

Also, there is something called context. If she didn't have the ****ty situation she has, I would find this  to be different. There is history. I completely respect your opinion and unlike others, I am not here to persuade anyone to believe what I want or expect them to believe. If you really think she is the happiest doll on Earth and that her Instagram posts are all cool and dandy, fine. I certainly wish you are right

For me, a 38 year old woman who can't even hang out with her kids normally (we don't really know much else, so everything is speculation, but  lot has been said ) and can't make her own choices doesn't seem like a perfect recipe for good mental health and it seems to show through the funny videos.

I hope I am a crazy moda****a and she is just being super hella cute and funny and I am horribly bitter and filled with ugliness and all I am doing is projecting my rotten self onto her. I hope.

To all you enablers that are like “she’s so happy! So adorable!!” You’re just as bad as Jamie and Lou. I said the truth. You need help just as much as Britney if you see nothing out of the norm here. Seriously you’re delusional. 

There’s a reason I get 20,000 Dm’s everytime she posts bc everyone knows I love Britney...and it’s the same response every time “what is going on with her and why is no one helping her!?”...stop acting like everything is normal with her...it’s not!! 

Yall are prob the same ppl that said Whitney was clean too...smh

• Like 2