Britney freestyles to Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" & Billie Eilish's "i love you." Interesting choice of clips to post

17 minutes ago, Dirk said:

why sad

this is 2020, she's fun she will be be a meme bc she's fun and is being real, i think its positive for the new generation and its way better than some boring plastic instagrams out there.

"embrace your weirdness" 

Except everyone is making fun of her now saying she lost it again, is on ***** and needs medication.

9 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Agree about everything except Circus part. 

BBMA/All nite/MM original choreography are better than anything Circus Tour had to offer. 

But circus had the insane production and some awesome costumes. It’d be great to see POM choreographies at their best (brunette, mermaid, short hair and 2.0) displayed in the Circus Tour. She walked way too much but did not freestyle and had some rhythm.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

The memes of this are so good!!! They’re literally all over insta and Facebook.

These videos are getting more recognition than her last album and I’m living for it. 

This will honestly work in her advantage - people love stuff like this nowadays and she just happens to look hot in the video as well. 

15 minutes ago, theholyspearit22 said:

Friends know I’m a diehard fan... so this one was dm’d to me quite a few times today mainly saying “and you said she hasn’t lost the plot Hunter?!” Or just a collection of emojis.. namely 😳 or 🤭

Is it that bad? 
At least she’s having fun I say...! 

Understandable. It's very bad, sadly

17 minutes ago, Britneyfansince98 said:

Her eyes look really dead in this video. Ever since that 2016 IG vs IG now post I've noticed her eyes. There's no light in them. It's sorta creepy. 

Most of the fans focus on her smile to avoid the drama, but the entire face and body expressions tells a different story.

As I said before and others too, Britney is a living meme. Isolated in her mansion making “dance” videos and pacing back and forth deliriously smiling for the camera. I’m sorry but it hurts like hell to see her like this. Everyone know how this looks. Not funny. There has to be some one on her side that will help her, protect her and advise her but no one is there for her. Her parents, siblings and handlers SUCK!!! This is way different than the silly catwalk vids from a few years ago but I can’t laugh anymore at this. It’s 💔!!

7-DD5-F0-EF-06-DC-4-FE2-BBAB-A044-FCB86-
The comments are worse than ever. At least there are some people who get what’s going on and there’s a sliver of compassion they feel for her. But everyone who’s not delusional can see that (1) something is NOT right with Britney and (2) the people who are supposed to help her aren’t doing ****! Not when it comes to her personal care or anything. She’s a laughing stock who’s pitied and mocked.

Where dafuq is Jodi?!! The CONservatorship is just as much a joke too but the GP don’t see it. The look at her IG (our only glimpse into her sheltered existence) and say “oh I see why she’s still under conservatorship after 12 years cuz she’s crazy as hell.”. Instead of saying why the **** aren’t her parents, her legal representatives like Jodi Montgomery or some ******* body helping her & managing her social media with RESPECT AND LOVE as opposed to PURPOSELY letting the entire world see Britney Spears in this horrible condition.

Her entire team knows full well that Britney has ABSOLUTELY  no idea WTF is going on, no idea how she’s perceived bc of these vids ... (even IF she’s actually okay!!!..). and there’s NOBODY in her life, even those who get paid by her estate, that cares enough to stop this. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, LOU??!!

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW JAMIE??!! Jamie Spears was praised for years as Britney’s savior. He “saved Britney” but look at the damage HE DID on his way out! And now because of JAMIE, Britney has a barely there relationship with her 2 sons. So her “savior” stepped down as CONservator to leave her to be babysat by Jodi who’s nowhere to be found and her paid “boyfriend” Sam Asghari. Every one of them have failed this woman. 

** edit** I rant here in despair as Jamie, Lynne, Lou, Sam Asghari, the judge, a team of lawyers, security guards & faceless handlers count the money 💰 that rolls in which Britney earned that pays these worthless ******* on payroll when NONE of them are worth their fee!!

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Dirk said:

:queenie::gloria:

:airpls: :orangu: 

that was actually really funny ... omg. LOL what is she doing with her hands? the first move is literally a hndjob... the first seconds are pure comedy.

she's been dancing like this for 3 years. nothing new, but kind of sad... I mean , she can have fun and stuff but play her the titanic song and she probably still doing her spins and hand shaking :orangu: 

and what about presenting her tacky clothes? gurrrrl, those videos are cringy af... she needs the fab 5 in her life, definitely. 

I hate the attention that stupid post got. I don’t know how many of you have followed Britney since 1998, but sadly I don’t think there’s anything admirable about how “quirky” she is. I hate to say this and help spread the negativity her disgusting team tries to push - feels like playing into their hands - but her current mental state is depressing to watch.

This is NOT Britney Spears being memorable or brave or iconic. She’s turning into a joke and as an old school fan it’s depressing to watch. I hope they all rot and I really hope somehow she breaks free but I’m losing hope.

I just can’t fathom that the LEGEND she used to be is now a meme, something everyone laughs at. She’s been a prisoner for 12 years. Nothing funny about abuse. Everyone goes on about MeToo and BLM, but who the hell is fighting for Britney? This is no better than a war crime and I’m not even being dramatic. Seriously, ******* #freebritney.

• Like 2