Britney freestyles to Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" & Billie Eilish's "i love you." Interesting choice of clips to post

1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

She really lost every bit of dance talent she ever had. I know she is doing this for fun. But it blows my mind that once extremely talented dancer,has no sense of rhythm nor sense of coordination. 

She's been doing these "dance moves" since 2017 for every "freestyle" routine no matter what song or what beat there is.

Sad

Sad but true. I blame the meds she has been taking since 2008. Imagine taking hard meds for 12 years everyday, it must have certain consequences.

Britney, the dancer we felt in love, lives just in our memory.

At least she's looking so happy lately and that's what makes me happy too but the good perfomer is gone forever.:crying1:

• Like 6

She really lost every bit of dance talent she ever had. I know she is doing this for fun. But it blows my mind that once extremely talented dancer,has no sense of rhythm nor sense of coordination. 

She's been doing these "dance moves" since 2017 for every "freestyle" routine no matter what song or what beat there is.

Sad

ia, it’s not even about talent. she’s undisciplined when it comes to rehearsing. nobody’s telling her that she is not doing the right moves. she’s free styling way too much. 

imagine a basket player who didn’t rehearse for years, and then skips rehearsing and freestyle some moves/skip others? as talented as he may be, he’d end up being a mess.

she has the energy, and the technique (I mean, these past 3 years she showed her most impressive moves since 2004: backflips and even walking on her hands), she lacks stiffness (it comes with rehearsing + she should take some belly dancing classes) & discipline & a good choreographer.

still better than FF, Riccus though 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Am I the only one who’s happy to see Britney having some fun? It’s great to see her being very off the cuff and just letting go. This is how I dance in my kitchen, it’s liberating to just move however your body you to, ruthenium or not. 

Same. I''m a dancer but i just sometimes love mindless dancing. It's so much fun.

Sad

Literally... it just makes no sense to me. It’s so sad. The original Britney is truly gone forever and now she will be remembered as being the weird Instagram lady 😪

• Haha 5
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

ia, it’s not even about talent. she’s undisciplined when it comes to rehearsing. nobody’s telling her that she is not doing the right moves. she’s free styling way too much. 

imagine a basket player who didn’t rehearse for years, and then skips rehearsing and freestyle some moves/skip others? as talented as he may be, he’d end up being a mess.

she has the energy, and the technique (I mean, these past 3 years she showed her most impressive moves since 2004: backflips and even walking on her hands), she lacks stiffness (it comes with rehearsing + she should take some belly dancing classes) & discipline & a good choreographer.

still better than FF, Riccus though 

Rhythm isn’t something everyone has and it’s something that isn’t forgotten. No one just forgets how to dance or forgets how to be on beat, it just makes no sense

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I will never understand the need to tear her down when she’s trying to have fun and feel herself. Find yourselves a therapist. Keep doing you, B 

i actually think she exudes a confidence and presence in these last two insta videos that i have not felt from her in like a decade. :fakewow:

and i like her dancing, because something about her mindset has changed for the better and that shows in her body movement. :reductive:

• Like 3
47 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

If that video with Mikey didn't exist, I'd say yes she lost her talent as a dancer. She needs training, but it's still there.

This video... Just another one to people make Fun of her.

One great thing about weekends is no weird Britney videos.

What video? :lostney:

Is it the one where she danced to “All Nite?”

45 minutes ago, Towelney said:

What video? :lostney:

Is it the one where she danced to “All Nite?”

Yes. 

I know it's not perfect, but to me this shows Britney still can follow a choreography, move her whole body and keep in sync with the dancer.

She probably needs to be taught, her freestyle is messy. I love this video, and the comments were very positive.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

What c-ship rules? WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I'M ALWAYS ONE STEP BACKWARD WITH THIS

There is no way Lou and her father would let her speak freely about how miserable her life is in the c-ship. 

She tried during that talk show in the UK snf well, that was quickly axed. 

Her team want to silence her. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

Yes. 

I know it's not perfect, but to me this shows Britney still can follow a choreography, move her whole body and keep in sync with the dancer.

She probably needs to be taught, her freestyle are messy. I love this video, and the comments were very positive.

This just slayed my entire existence :mae:

• Like 3