Protests are happening right outside The Zone

1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

Just want to drop this here because the media will NEVER show you this. 

They’ve shown this EVERYWHERE along with other states doing this. What a few cops decide to do the right thing so we should stop protesting? You’re so disgusting, seriously. I’m not too pressed tho, karma will come back for you. Believe THAT.

8 minutes ago, jokobish said:

They’ve shown this EVERYWHERE along with other states doing this. What a few cops decide to do the right thing so we should stop protesting? You’re so disgusting, seriously. I’m not too pressed tho, karma will come back for you. Believe THAT.

No we shouldn’t stop protesting. Never said that. I’m disgusting? For what?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

No we shouldn’t stop protesting. Never said that. I’m disgusting? For what?

You’re not an ally, you’ve made your stance clear. Talking about “media will never show you this!” Like what does that change?? Ok, u got some good cops.. wow is that something to praise??? Shouldn’t they ALL be good!? You don’t see hospitals being like “aww yeah we have some good surgeons and some bad ones, but not all are bad!” Or a pilot? “Yeah we have some bad pilots :/ BUTTTT not all are bad!!! Just a few bad apples!” Like no.. 

2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

👀👀👀

So guys, how are we liking Mood Ring so far?

(I’m just trying to diffuse the tension y’all, plz don’t downvote me🙏)

We love mood ring!! I’m sorry I don’t mean to be a party pooper! But it’s just like fascinating to me that there are fans that have the nerve to try and defend our law enforcement at this moment 😡😡 but yes blasting mood ring all day & night 

• Love 1
Just now, jokobish said:

You’re not an ally, you’ve made your stance clear. Talking about “media will never show you this!” Like what does that change?? Ok, u got some good cops.. wow is that something to praise??? Shouldn’t they ALL be good!? You don’t hospitals being like “aww yeah we have some good surgeons and some bad ones, but not all are bad!” Or a pilot? “Yeah we have some bad pilots :/ BUTTTT not all are bad!!! Just a few bad apples!” Like no.. 

Not sure where your aggression is coming from. Why can’t I be an ally while also being against vigilante justice?  It is possible to be both. Everyone cheering on vigilante justice will be sorry when it shows up at your house.

My point in posting that was absolutely not to discourage the protests. I just wanted to show something positive happening in the world because the news has been very negative. If that makes me disgusting then I’ll wear that badge with honor. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

Not sure where your aggression is coming from. Why can’t I be an ally while also being against vigilante justice?  It is possible to be both. Everyone cheering on vigilante justice will be sorry when it shows up at your house.

My point in posting that was absolutely not to discourage the protests. I just wanted to show something positive happening in the world because the news has been very negative. If that makes me disgusting then I’ll wear that badge with honor. 

You’re not sure where my aggression is coming?? When my people are being ******** ? Oh ok. You didn’t post it like that. Your intent didn’t come off that way, you said “the media will never show you this” as if the media is painting a picture of evil police. Peaceful protests have happened with NO change. A star football player kneeled during the anthem and was SHAMED for life. What is left to do when all has been done? I’m not condoning violence, but at some point something’s gotta change 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, jokobish said:

You’re not sure where my aggression is coming?? When my people are being ******** ? Oh ok. You didn’t post it like that. Your intent didn’t come off that way, you said “the media will never show you this” as if the media is painting a picture of evil police. Peaceful protests have happened with NO change. A star football player kneeled during the anthem and was SHAMED for life. What is left to do when all has been done? I’m not condoning violence, but at some point something’s gotta change 

I get your anger because I’m also outraged!  But no, I don’t get your aggression towards me. I agree there’s corruption in law enforcement and I want a change too. I’ve not defended their actions once in this thread or anywhere else. Read what I’ve written before calling me baseless names. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

100,000+ Americans dead from COVID-19 and rising

1/4 of the country is unemployed and almost half of those job losses being permanent
Police forces across the nation continue ********* Black people
The National Guard deployed in about 16 different states

America is a sham, y’all! :cackling: Racism, white supremacy, militarism, capitalism, LGBTQ oppression... the list goes on. I’ve been donating to so many different bail funds and supporting protesters how I can. Hope any Exhalers out on the street stay safe and make their voices heard.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, JustWendy said:

Protests are always infiltrated by the enemies of freedom.

This time is no exception. There's vast proof on video of white folks/police officers in civil clothing vandalizing and looting.

People saying otherwise are part of the problem. Like, don't they check twitter? lol

#facts Wendy Williams GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

My bad, I forgot that Twitter is the foremost trustable and relevant news source on the planet.

Like saying "Wikipedia is the ultimate, conclusive encyclopedia".

• Love 1

Omg, I'm dying... This is so freakin' hilarious. :spit: I'm sure y'all know how K-Pop fans like to spam every single one of their tweets with fancams. Well, apparently, Dallas PD released an app where you can 'snitch' on protesters. What did K-Pop fans do? Of course, they spammed the app with fancams so much that it ended up crashing multiple times. :clicktina:

2020... Truly a one of a kind fever dream... :gerlwat:

6 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I just stumbled upon a video of Boston Police destroying their own police cars LOL

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattemattmatte/status/1267316793607061504

This is happening everywhere!!!! They’re also leaving old police cars in places downtown so people will burn them. White supremacists Are  also secretly putting piles of bricks in spots near businesses... it’s disgusting what’s going on. And black people will of course take the blame for it all!!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

My bad, I forgot that Twitter is the foremost trustable and relevant news source on the planet.

Like saying "Wikipedia is the ultimate, conclusive encyclopedia".

What about our eyes?

How can we not acknowledge the police that are literally destroying shops, the undercover cops destroying places and looting during peaceful protests? Don't try your alternative facts or whataboutism on here. You and your racist Exhale friends have been exposed.

Also, @JordanMiller's convenient silence is deafening. How sad, really.

If this site is only going to pretend to be an ally but at the same time try to repress BLM comments, just say so... 

Twitter is already on to BH, anyway....Wendy Williams Reaction S GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

PS: It's actually thanks to Twitter that the ****** of George Floyd went viral. We got VISUAL PROOF. Racist cop got arrested and charged.

So don't try to spin this.

take an effing seat and stfu, racist fool.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JustWendy said:

What about our eyes?

How can we not acknowledge the police that are literally destroying shops, the undercover cops destroying places and looting during peaceful protests? Don't try your alternative facts or whataboutism on here. You and your racist Exhale friends have been exposed.

Also, @JordanMiller's convenient silence is deafening. How sad, really.

If this site is only going to pretend to be an ally but at the same time try to repress BLM comments, just say so... 

Twitter is already on to BH, anyway....Wendy Williams Reaction S GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

PS: It's actually thanks to Twitter that the ****** of George Floyd went viral. We got VISUAL PROOF. Racist cop got arrested and charged.

So don't try to spin this.

take an effing seat and stfu, racist fool.

Calling out @C0CKyand @DonoDotto. What about the factual evidence of this post deserves a thumbs down? Your racism is showing baby 

& @JordanMiller isn’t silent, he was quick to call me & others out for speaking out on BLM, then proceeds to say he gave me a warning bc I said “mf” 😂😂 after all the slurs I’ve seen on this site too lmaooo. 

but thank you for being an ally @JustWendy

7 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Calling out @C0CKyand @DonoDotto. What about the factual evidence of this post deserves a thumbs down? Your racism is showing baby 

& @JordanMiller isn’t silent, he was quick to call me & others out for speaking out on BLM, then proceeds to say he gave me a warning bc I said “mf” 😂😂 after all the slurs I’ve seen on this site too lmaooo. 

Lieobish you lost your privilege to call me out since you and your second account have done nothing but throw rocks and run away when I came back with logic and facts. The fact is I have said nothing that either of you are claiming and the receipts are in the thread for everyone to see. 

Jordan isn’t defending you guys because you’re indefensible. Name calling and baseless accusations. We’re not going to be your punching bags because we are just as innocent as you in this whole mess. If you’d like to leave the site nobody will miss either of your accounts doll. Now you can downvote that because a hit dog will holler.  :chrissy:

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Anything and everything in that post was negated by the last sentence, "take an effing seat and stfu, racist fool."

Clearly you and your 2nd account are incapable of participating in a civil conversation. 

Also, the delusion and lack of self awareness in the following sentence is beyond redemption:

"How can we not acknowledge the police that are literally destroying shops, the undercover cops destroying places and looting during peaceful protests? Don't try your alternative facts or whataboutism on here. You and your racist Exhale friends have been exposed."

Literally spewing an incoherent conspiracy theory claiming that racist undercover cops have actually infiltrated an otherwise peaceful protest to cause mayhem and then frame the "peaceful protestors", and then being shameless enough to call my fact-driven responses to your off-topic, off-point, filthy-mouthed posts "alternative facts or whataboutism".

Its because of people like you that the word "racist" has become meaningless in the 21st century. Id wager though that your unconstrained, repeated use of the word may very well be indicative of how prevelant the concept is in your own soul. God bless.

• Love 2