Protests are happening right outside The Zone

4 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

They better save the actual costumes though, especially the Star Search one that she actually loves.... everything else can burn though :)

What does it matter if Britney isn't going to get a single penny from making those costumes iconic? :mattafact: #BurnTheZoneDown

Protesters graffitied SMASH WHITE SUPREMACY on the front of The Zone. The whole foods next door was broken into and partially looted. the grove across the street was looted more. There have been non-stop sirens in the neighborhood and shots fired. Someone's doing fireworks on my block. It's pretty chaotic. Curfew was 45 minutes ago.

• Like 2

omg freebritney movement like this would be like The last OVERWHELMING Smash:badgirl:

Edit: Its ok to protest in peace, but vandalism , violence or theft are also crimes and not justified,

exhalers please stay safe and don't participate in violence , the violent in some cities its not for the system, is paid people trying to create disaster. the proof is miami, they arrested 57, only 13 lives in florida, the other them just traveled to florida for vandalism, and thats not ok

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Girl, I'm typing this with literal explosions and shots fired right outside my window. Forgive me :wow:

BTW it's so hard to type on exhale. The autocorrect situation is a MESS

Sorry I was just doing a Simpsons reference 

• Love 1