Protests are happening right outside The Zone

1 minute ago, JordanMiller said:

I'm banning the Exhell vibe. I'll be damned to watch my country implode AND this forum. Nope. Exhale is not meant to divide people. It's meant to be a safe space for people to come and express themselves without disrespecting others. 

If that doesn't sound like something a current member can agree to, then this isn't the forum for them. 

Jordan what is the new notification noise omg :gloriascary::didilie:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

I'm banning the Exhell vibe. I'll be damned to watch my country implode AND this forum. Nope. Exhale is not meant to divide people. It's meant to be a safe space for people to come and express themselves without disrespecting others. 

If that doesn't sound like something a current member can agree to, then this isn't the forum for them. 

But one of your content curators is attacking users by calling them worthless and dumb..

• Content Curators
7 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I am dark skinned, half black and half latino... yet you're considering me 'privileged' and not 'oppressed' like you grouped every other black person in? 
Right... How about everyone think for themselves and not group every black/white/brown/yellow/etc. person to think the same as everyone else in their skin colour and tag them with the oppression and victim cards.  I have faced racism many times, but never played victim to it.  I work hard to where I got, and know all the sacrifices my family had to make and suffer to be here.  Racism is real yes, but the oppression to the extent many of you are playing it out are just extreme.  Again, go and travel to some developing countries or build a time machine or read some history articles, and you'll see what REAL oppression is.

What y'all should be protesting is cleaning house in certain cop jurisdictions, where the toxic boys-club type cops who don't follow the rules exist; and also educating people WITHIN our own communities to stop the violence as well. But no, y'all like to group everyone in a group as the same, so you trash ALL the police when in real life the majority of them are good and made a risky choice making that their career. While the stupid ones get all the attention and taint the image of everyone in the cop community.  They need to clean house and have extensive training. But riots and looting and assaulting people and flat out harassing people online to drop everything because they're not talking about this, is just embarrassing and makes our country look chaotic.

I am brown and has experienced so much racism as well Hell my uncle was shot to death by a former cop bc he had brown skin

I was not trying to assume the color of ur skin/race sorry if it came out that way I was calling u privileged cause u chose to ignore the oppression minorities face in America and no I don’t think all cops are bad I just am calling attention to also look at American history and see that there has been riots for a reason 

not just to loot 

but underlying reasons 

• Love 1

Ahhh got ya. Well i respect that. But still glad to be back here again! 

• Love 1
  • Leader
Just now, Kuzco said:

Right?

I mean I tried to laugh it out but the fact that this is actually happening is beyond scary and tragic. 

I mean you don't have to, but if you wanted to edit it to change the tone of your OP. I just felt kinda said reading "LMAO" and "burn it down."  Your choice of course. A lot of people are seeing this topic and the tone starts out not great.

I mean you don't have to, but if you wanted to edit it to change the tone of your OP. I just felt kinda said reading "LMAO" and "burn it down."  Your choice of course. A lot of people are seeing this topic and the tone starts out not great.

No you're absolutely right though, that was very insensitive considering everything that's going on. edited. 

• Content Curators
20 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Actually i make about 6 figures and I own my own house but go off

I said I'd do the same if someone started vandalizing my car for no reason, it's personal defense. I stand by it.

Like I said, I'm done engaging with you. Keep harassing me and I'll make sure you get banned.

Lilith and Cheri terrorized people for YEARS and didn’t get banned Until they made OUTRAGEOUS remarks 

people have been open pedophiles on here and still lurk here which I won’t mention cause it’s not the time but haven’t been banned 

pls don’t ban people over a silly exhale fight, yes the name calling whatever wasn’t good but it’s happened to a lot of people too and they didn’t get banned

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

The only wars that should be allowed here are which Britney track should be a single tbh... :chrissy:  #StreamMoodRing y'all.

• Love 9

This is one of the last places I expected to see people defending cops. If it wasn't so sad, I would be laughing my *** off at the fact some people here think it is justified to drive a ******* car into people just because they are throwing small objects at it. ******* insane. He could have just backed up. I don't care if people don't like or agree with the riots. This is pent up anger and release of DECADES of treatment from police that exploded with this recent ******. As a black person myself, I only wish I could be there with them. </3

• Love 6
  • Content Curators
Just now, AjBritFan said:

This is one of the last places I expected to see people defending cops. If it wasn't so sad, I would be laughing my *** off at the fact some people here think it is justified to drive a ******* car into people just because they are throwing small objects at it. ******* insane. He could have just backed up. I don't care if people don't like or agree with the riots. This is pent up anger and release of DECADES of treatment from police that exploded with this recent ******. As a black person myself, I only wish I could be there with them. </3

sorry u have to read some of these comments

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Lilith and Cheri terrorized people for YEARS and didn’t get banned Until they made OUTRAGEOUS remarks 

people have been open pedophiles on here and still lurk here which I won’t mention cause it’s not the time but haven’t been banned 

pls don’t ban people over a silly exhale fight, yes the name calling whatever wasn’t good but it’s happened to a lot of people too and they didn’t get banned

And it's precisely for people like Lilith or Cheri that none of us want to go back to that place, where people was literally scared to comment anything by the fear of getting dragged by them.

I don't know who are the ones you're talking about, but if you see or know something, you can report it :yaknow:

I don't think the purpose is to ban anyone because of a silly fight, and even less, to censor people. But it's necessary to draw the lines between having an argument and taking it personal and start insulting or harassing others, because they think differently, even outside the thread where the argument took place. Again, that's the kind of terror Exhale experienced in the past with those users.

I think we all need to understand this is a forum, where is assumed that everybody is gonna have a different point of view, or otherwise it would be pointless to even comment anything if we would all be saying the same things. And that there's people from all ages, from many different countries, with different cultures, different backgrounds, so there's gonna be a lot of disagreement.

Personally, if I have to quote someone on an argument more than twice, it already tells me we're not going anywhere (maybe I'm no that patient :haha: ) so I prefer to just quit it there, instead of making things get more heated. Or we can always react with a thumbs down to show disagreement (without going to the extreme of giving all the comments of that user a downvote ).  And as an extreme measure, if you really see someone whose comments always tell you they're out of their mind or you just can't stand any of what they do, I think we still have the ignore feature available to block anyone that we don't wanna see.

(and I'm not talking about you, just speaking in general but I took your comment to mention it :P )

• Love 3
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

But thats not true. Does the gay pride parade always get out of hand? Does womens march always get out of hand? Does march for life always get out of hand?

This is what happens when people allow feelings to dictate their actions as opposed to rationality.

From.what Ive read, the officer was not only let go, he has also subsequently been arrested and charged. How does committing acts of domestic terrorism contribute to justice here in any, any way.

Not at you subtly spewing your REPUBLICAN TALKING POINTS on here.

GTFO, you're part of the problem. Wendy Williams GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

• Love 1
  • Like 2

The cops are literally letting looters DESTROY the neighborhood. It’s honestly devastating.

Melrose has been completely destroyed, all the stores either looted, burned down or both. I could understand Target, but these are small mom and pop shops and boutiques that aren’t even owned by white ppl most of them. A lot of the stores are owned by immigrants. It sends a message, I understand, but at a high cost. I’m sure the community will support the businesses and they’ll come back really strong, but the sirens are still going on. And according to Twitter the looters are just moving down the street STILL stealing. The cops are watching apparently.

definitely makes you think this is how it feels in rougher neighborhoods and war zones around the world on the regular. Apparently the national guard is supposed to be here now.

• Love 2