Protests are happening right outside The Zone

7 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

All I see is a bunch of indefensible acts on both sides. A cop should never drive through a crowd of unarmed people.

And the people who have turned this into an opportunity to rob and destroy small businesses (minus The Zone,) aren’t helping matters either.  This should be about George Floyd and the countless other black people who’ve been brutally ******** for no reason. Vandalism and violence isn’t going to make anyone take this seriously. And the whole point is getting lost in the chaos.

The media wants you to hate ALL cops even though it’s the minority of them who are racist bigots that would never have even graduated high school if they weren’t football players. Hate the cops who did this; not an entire profession or race. 

"the media"

"both sides"

"very fine people". where have I heard that.  :demi:

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

The media wants you to hate ALL cops even though it’s the minority of them who are racist bigots that would never have even graduated high school if they weren’t football players. I know it’s hard not to hate all of them but we have to be smarter than that. Hate the cops who did this; not an entire profession or race. 

I see what you are saying but it isn't that easy. I think Chris Rock said it best  that some professions can't have bad apples. He compared it to American airlines saying most of our pilots are good at landing but some like to crash into mountains. I'm paraphrasing but you get the point.

Are they supposed to just hope and pray that when they get pulled over or heck even just walking down the street that the police that stops them isn't a bad one? They are literally betting their lives on it. 

We have to hold these people accountable as a whole because at the end of the day this is a profession they chose. Black people didn't choose to be black. And they should never have to apologize for it either.

edited to add there were 4 cops involved with George Floyd. Not all 4 had their knees on his neck but they didn't stop it either. On paper he's a good cop since he didn't participate in the act but he was complicit in letting it happen. Had we had just 1 cop just 1 he may still be here. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

"the media"

"both sides"

"very fine people". where have I heard that.  :demi:

Where did I say “very fine people”? I didn’t. Don’t quote me as saying things I never said. Not cool.

I am OUTRAGED and mourning for the losses too. Don’t get me wrong. A change needs to happen because this bull ***** happens far too often to be a coincidence. It’s a human rights issue that needs to be dealt with appropriately. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Where did I say “very fine people”? I didn’t. Don’t quote me as saying things I never said. Not cool.

I am OUTRAGED and mourning for the losses too. Don’t get me wrong. A change needs to happen because this bull ***** happens far too often to be a coincidence. It’s a human rights issue that needs to be dealt with appropriately. 

then stop normalizing police brutality and spewing racist talking points. you know damn well the protests are infiltrated by deplorables hired by you know who fanboys.

also, this remains real and unacceptable:

If you're really an ally put your white privilege to good use. Don't give us your "all lives matters" and "on both sides "crap 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I see what you are saying but it isn't that easy. I think Chris Rock said it best  that some professions can't have bad apples. He compared it to American airlines saying most of our pilots are good at landing but some like to crash into mountains. I'm paraphrasing but you get the point.

Are they supposed to just hope and pray that when they get pulled over or heck even just walking down the street that the police that stops them isn't a bad one? They are literally betting their lives on it. 

We have to hold these people accountable as a whole because at the end of the day this is a profession they chose. Black people didn't choose to be black. And they should never have to apologize for it either.

I agree 100%. 

But looting and violence isn’t the appropriate course of action if you want to make a real change. If we let emotions dictate our actions then we are headed for destruction because we are fvcking pissed!

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

wait so Jordan is against Black Lives Matter? wow. :sickofu:

He gave me a warning Bc I said “mf” 😂 but repeatedly kept telling me to “STOP” voicing my opinion as well as others in support of BLM, but said NOTHING to the obvious racist here dark knight or whoever tf

2 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

then stop normalizing police brutality and spewing racist talking points. you know damn well the protests are infiltrated by deplorables hired by you know who fanboys.

also, this remains real and unacceptable:

If you're really an ally put your white privilege to good use. Don't give us your "all lives matters" and "on both sides "crap 

When did I normalize police brutality? I’ll wait. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I agree 100%. 

But looting and violence isn’t the appropriate course of action if you want to make a real change. If we let emotions dictate our actions then we are headed for destruction because we are fvcking pissed!

I don't think it was in this thread but someone posted videos that prove most of the looters are actually not even apart of the protesters.

Unfortunately there will always be people like this to deter from the message. 

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I don't think it was in this thread but someone posted videos that prove most of the looters are actually not even apart of the protesters.

Unfortunately there will always be people like this to deter from the message. 

Yeah I saw that too. 

It’s extremely unfortunate because it detracts from the point.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

When did I normalize police brutality? I’ll wait. 

You know damn well what you said. Also, you're still ignoring the numerous proof on video of white folks looting and vandalizing businesses.... clearly infiltrated the protests with an agenda.

why won't you say anything about it? take your "both sides" crap and shove it. you've been exposed, along with your lil racist Exhaler friends.

Wendy Williams GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

59 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Yeah I saw that too. 

It’s extremely unfortunate because it detracts from the point.

yatta yatta yatta. "both sides, very fine people, yeah sucks that blacks are killed by police officers, but-- butt-- the looting, y'all. the economy,  y 'all"

sucks to be called out huh Judging You GIF - WendyWilliams OverIt Annoyed - Descubre ...

1 hour ago, JustWendy said:

You know damn well what you said. Also, you're still ignoring the numerous proof on video of white folks looting and vandalizing businesses.... clearly infiltrated the protests with an agenda.

why won't you say anything about it? take your "both sides" crap and shove it. you've been exposed, along with your lil racist Exhaler friends.

Wendy Williams GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

You’re right — I do know damn well what I said. The problem is you don’t as it seems to have soared far above your little head. 

I wasn’t talking about blacks vs whites when I said “both sides” but of course you’re trying to come at that angle. I was referring to people vs law enforcement. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

yatta yatta yatta. "both sides, very fine people, yeah sucks that blacks are killed by police officers, but-- butt-- the looting, y'all. the economy,  y 'all"

sucks to be called out huh Judging You GIF - WendyWilliams OverIt Annoyed - Descubre ...

I’m still waiting on that to happen. No worthy adversaries have stepped to me as of yet. 

• Love 1
Just now, JustWendy said:

***** please, your racism just did that for you. you're done.

And I’m still waiting on your proof of how I “normalized police brutality”.  I’ve given you a couple hours and you’re still coming up empty handed. :chrissy:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Youre right — I do know damn well what I said. The problem is you don’t as it seems to have soured far above your little head. 

I wasn’t talking about blacks vs whites when I said “both sides” but of course you’re trying to come at that angle. I was referring to people vs law enforcement. 

ikr? those blacks...why can't they protest more...white? maybe you should hand them some assault weapons...only then they'll be treated as humans, right?

GTFO | funny gifs

12 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

ikr? those blacks...why can't they protest more...white? maybe you should hand them some assaulting weapons...only then they'll be treated as humans, right?

GTFO | funny gifs

When did I say that?!

You’re trying to fight with me by putting words into my mouth and you’re just embarrassing yourself at this point. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, JustWendy said:

ikr? those blacks...why can't they protest more...white? maybe you should hand them some assault weapons...only then they'll be treated as humans, right?

GTFO | funny gifs

Ugh I thought I was alone here! Be careful I literally was threatened by Jordan bc I called one of these racists a mf