Protests are happening right outside The Zone

5 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

After talking **** to me, stop making victim noises. I'm done engaging with you.

I’m sure you’re typing on a keyboard in your moms basement. That’s usually the type that acts like this. Best of luck to you. 

edit: and since when is me stating facts, talking ****? YOU literally said it was okay for that cop to ram his car into a crowd of people! F_cking snowflake!

3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m sure you’re typing on a keyboard in your moms basement. That’s usually the type that acts like this. Best of luck to you. 

edit: and since when is me stating facts, talking ****? YOU literally said it was okay for that cop to ram his car into a crowd of people! F_cking snowflake!

Actually i make about 6 figures and I own my own house but go off

I said I'd do the same if someone started vandalizing my car for no reason, it's personal defense. I stand by it.

Like I said, I'm done engaging with you. Keep harassing me and I'll make sure you get banned.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Actually i make about 6 figures and I own my own house but go off

I said I'd do the same if someone started vandalizing my car for no reason, it's personal defense. I stand by it.

Like I said, I'm done engaging with you. Keep harassing me and I'll make sure you get banned.

I’m sorry that this led to such an unpleasant experience. It looks like we’ll have to agree to disagree. I can be man enough to apologize when someone feels upset. However, I still stand firm in my opinion. Best of luck to ya 

• Like 1

I am not defending the cops AT ALL! But the cops are being called by people who need help, things on fire, etc. and you just can't block the streets. Also the car wasn't really going fast, it's not like it was running them over. 

I stand with black people and am totally here for PEACEFUL protests. Goodbye. x

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3