Protests are happening right outside The Zone

Wow, didn't thought it was that bad in the US right now. :decisions:

I hope y'all are safe and that there will be justice ! It's clearly not normal to not feel safe in front of the police, and clearly not normal to get killed by them... 

I wish they would let Britney alone tho... She has never been racist a single second of her life it's not fair to attack her like that. (even if it's "the zone" building) 

Sorry I don't want to sound ignorant or dumb but my country news is so flooded with covid things that they barely talk about anything else... 

• Love 2

I hope u guys r ok in there. Praying for the whole situation to disolve in a healthy way. It is a complex matter and i guess ppl tired by constant killings of them for no reason. That anger goes beyond everything right now. I hope those protests will also bring positive change not just destruction. :decisions:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Guys, some of the things said in this thread were beyond disgusting. Wish you all the best. I’ll take my clicks elsewhere ✌

Hey man, you are the one that need to take a chill pill. You get worked up over little things and it escalates to unnecessary drama. I don’t get you, sometimes you are chill but other times you are firing off on people. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Violence can never win. Whether it's from the police, the government or from the people.

And police should be more sensible not to use armory in these situations. People are stupid, people haven't been trained for years as to how to deal with such situations and people panic more easily. But when you see this side from the police, it's ****ed up and it makes you realise the whole system is corrupt.

https://streamable.com/u2jzoo

• Like 1
4 hours ago, AjBritFan said:

This is one of the last places I expected to see people defending cops. If it wasn't so sad, I would be laughing my *** off at the fact some people here think it is justified to drive a ******* car into people just because they are throwing small objects at it. ******* insane. He could have just backed up. I don't care if people don't like or agree with the riots. This is pent up anger and release of DECADES of treatment from police that exploded with this recent ******. As a black person myself, I only wish I could be there with them. </3

I will always defend the people who are in the right to defend themselves, no matter who it is. I'm not gonna kick all dogs if one bites me. And I'm a minority myself so I do know how it feels to feel targeted just because of how one looks.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, JustWendy said:

Not at you subtly spewing your REPUBLICAN TALKING POINTS on here.

GTFO, you're part of the problem. Wendy Williams GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

Everyone can talk whatever points they want from whatever side they choose. This is America, people are free to choose whatever politics, religion etc. they want regardless of how we personally feel about it.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Wdym “the way I think” U mean American history? Cause that’s what happened 

and yes white people literally dragged black people here from all kinds of classes rich or poor and have since then been oppressed or killed

enough is enough 

black friends of mine so badly wish to be closer their culture and where they come from 

u mean to say that ur glad black people were enslaved and brought to America?

wtf lol

in Algeria huge protests (half of the country) for weeks WITHOUT any burning/breaking eventually ousted the ‘president’ that has lost the support of the army.

sorry but promoting this kind of violence won’t solve anything. it will just make hundreds of people sent to jail.

& honestly confusing not promoting violence & being for segregation is a little bit fo a reach

+ America’s black culture is just as different from the African’s ones as the Chinese culture & the Australia’s one 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, DarkOut said:

People > Property ... we should all be able to agree on that.

Property defense is NOT SELF defense.

I agree but honestly I wouldn’t like to see my car crushed nor my store you know 

Especially when an international crisis is about to come and unemployment has risen from 2 to 10% 

& Trump couldn’t care less about it 

All I ask for is justice. We don't need to burn down anything. I've been watching some videos of police brutality and got shocked with the violence. I'm very worried about you guys. I really don't know where we are heading to, but all this situation will make a change, it's impossible to say the opposite. Fighting against racism it's an eternal war, unfortunately. Please, don't encourage do burn The Zone down, Britney is not responsible for what is happening, it would make her feel sad and make people think She's racist, when She's not.

• Like 1