Protests are happening right outside The Zone

7 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Also, the delusion and lack of self awareness in the following sentence is beyond redemption:

"How can we not acknowledge the police that are literally destroying shops, the undercover cops destroying places and looting during peaceful protests? Don't try your alternative facts or whataboutism on here. You and your racist Exhale friends have been exposed."

Literally spewing an incoherent conspiracy theory claiming that racist undercover cops have actually infiltrated an otherwise peaceful protest to cause mayhem and then frame the "peaceful protestors", and then being shameless enough to call my fact-driven responses to your off-topic, off-point, filthy-mouthed posts "alternative facts or whataboutism".

Respectfully, 

The information and knowledge is out there. You just have to look for it. There is only so many videos we can post or explanations we can say. If you're truly interested in understanding why people are so angry do your research :duh:.  It has been posted several times in several places where his/her statement has been proven to be true.

It isnt anyone's responsibility to make you understand. If you don't care to do the work to educate yourself then hey thats fine too. No one will hold it against you at least not me if you're gonna be honest. But just say that  and accept that you have a privilege that most people don't. 

From what I remember in another post you don't live in the U.S so I'm sure there are things you may experience that we don't fully understand. But to say he/she is the reason the word rasict doesn't have meaning is completely unfair because the word will always have meaning to people who are experiencing it everyday.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Respectfully, 

The information and knowledge is out there. You just have to look for it. There is only so many videos we can post or explanations we can say. If you're truly interested in understanding why people are so angry do your research :duh:.  It has been posted several times in several places where his/her statement has been proven to be true.

It isnt anyone's responsibility to make you understand. If you don't care to do the work to educate yourself then hey thats fine too. No one will hold it against you at least not me if you're gonna be honest. But just say that  and accept that you have a privilege that most people don't. 

From what I remember in another post you don't live in the U.S so I'm sure there are things you may experience that we don't fully understand. But to say he/she is the reason the word rasict doesn't have meaning is completely unfair because the word will always have meaning to people who are experiencing it everyday.

Respectfully,

Videos people uploaded to Twitter with thousands of unverified claims are not in any way proof that "the facts [that prove what you are saying] are out there".

I understand why people are angry. That doesnt mean everything they do is magically justified.

I have a privilege that most people dont? In the past decade alone, its happened several times that for months at a time Ive had to be on alert for rocket sirens and rush to shelter simply because some well-funded terrorists want all my people dead and buried.

Ive had to stand behind thick heavy safety barriers at bus stops daily because of a new fad wherein purposely ramming cars into my people as they wait for buses is enough to consider one a national hero in certain circles.

Ive had to carry around pepper spray 24/7 while walking in my own neighborhood because certain people have made it their life's mission to infiltrate through security fences protecting our communities and stab my people to death, be it on the street or in their own homes, in front of their own children, and in some cases along with their own children.

And those are only some examples.

Regardless, I shouldnt have to explain any of this to anyone, since nobody should be making any assumptions on what "privileges" or "experiences" I or anyone else have had when they dont actually know.

He is absolutely part of the reason the word "racist" has lost meaning and relevance. Repeatedly calling me or @C0CKy "racists" on no basis, simply because we disagree with him, detracts from the meaning of the word. Especially when millions of people carelessly and irresponsibly use it in the same way on a regular basis.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Respectfully,

Videos people uploaded to Twitter with thousands of unverified claims are not in any way proof that "the facts [that prove what you are saying] are out there".

I understand why people are angry. That doesnt mean everything they do is magically justified.

I have a privilege that most people dont? In the past decade alone, its happened several times that for months at a time Ive had to be on alert for rocket sirens and rush to shelter simply because some well-funded terrorists want all my people dead and buried.

Ive had to stand behind thick heavy safety barriers at bus stops daily because of a new fad wherein purposely ramming cars into my people as they wait for buses is enough to consider one a national hero in certain circles.

Ive had to carry around pepper spray 24/7 while walking in my own neighborhood because certain people have made it their life's mission to infiltrate through security fences protecting our communities and stab my people to death, be it on the street or in their own homes, in front of their own children, and in some cases along with their own children.

Regardless, I shouldnt have to explain any of this to anyone, since nobody should be making any assumptions on what "privileges" or "experiences" I or anyone else have had when they dont actually know.

He is absolutely part of the reason the word "racist" has lost meaning and relevance. Repeatedly calling me or @C0CKy "racists" on no basis, simply because we disagree with him, detracts from the meaning of the word. Especially when millions of people carelessly and irresponsibly use it in the same way on a regular basis.

Well I didn't say Twitter you assumed thats what i meant I just said the info is out there if you are willing to look. There are many credible sources that have proven this.

Even if all you see if twitter videos, a video doesn't lie no matter where its coming from. If everyone had that mentality the video of George Floyd wouldnt be legit because it wasn't released by a verified source.

Second I feel like you just proved my point. The things you are experiencing are horrible and I sympathize but thats why I stated there are things that you go through that we wouldn't understand you know what thats called? Privilege. I have the privilege of ignoring the circumstances youre in if I wanted to because its not something I experience. 

As far as him calling you out if you feel you are being harassed or attacked there are resources on here that Jordan has made available such as the mute option or you could contact Jordan himself and im sure he would love to help you. 

I'm gonna discontinue  my part of this convo as it seems to be going nowhere and I feel like no matter what we present to you there will be a rebuttle and thats OK because its your opinion I just don't care to contribute any more of my time if its falling on closed ears. 

Have a good rest of your day :mcwave:

2 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Lieobish you lost your privilege to call me out since you and your second account have done nothing but throw rocks and run away when I came back with logic and facts. The fact is I have said nothing that either of you are claiming and the receipts are in the thread for everyone to see. 

Jordan isn’t defending you guys because you’re indefensible. Name calling and baseless accusations. We’re not going to be your punching bags because we are just as innocent as you in this whole mess. If you’d like to leave the site nobody will miss either of your accounts doll. Now you can downvote that because a hit dog will holler.  :chrissy:

1 hour ago, DonoDotto said:

Respectfully,

Lmaoooo I love that you’re so appalled that someone here shares the same feelings about BLM that you think I created a second account... jesus fix it!!! Fix it all😭