Protests are happening right outside The Zone

• Content Curators
5 hours ago, conceptuel said:

wtf lol

in Algeria huge protests (half of the country) for weeks WITHOUT any burning/breaking eventually ousted the ‘president’ that has lost the support of the army.

sorry but promoting this kind of violence won’t solve anything. it will just make hundreds of people sent to jail.

& honestly confusing not promoting violence & being for segregation is a little bit fo a reach

+ America’s black culture is just as different from the African’s ones as the Chinese culture & the Australia’s one 

ik that i mean look at mlk but there has been so many riots due in american history that have lead to eye opening across the united states

i hate when i hear that rioters are just here to loot and make fun of the situation which there may be a select number of people that are taking advantage of it but mostly its due to the outraged people

im not going to sit here and explain to some people (not you) as to how and why minorities are oppressed in america as its so stupid, like really, people need to open their eyes and get their heads out of their asse s and see the real issues 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

ik that i mean look at mlk but there has been so many riots due in american history that have lead to eye opening across the united states

i hate when i hear that rioters are just here to loot and make fun of the situation which there may be a select number of people that are taking advantage of it but mostly its due to the outraged people

im not going to sit here and explain to some people (not you) as to how and why minorities are oppressed in america as its so stupid, like really, people need to open their eyes and get their heads out of their asse s and see the real issues 

Be careful, jordan is giving out warnings to black & other POC speaking their mind today

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

I fail to see how looting and trashing their own hometowns is beneficial to them or their movement at all in any way...? :mariahstare:

Because the US is controlled by deep pocketed corporations. It’s the equivalent of chopping every rich person’s head in the French Revolution. 

in the last 100 years goods and services became more valuable than human life so rioting is more effective than head chopping

• Love 1
5 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

If her team even think of posting a pic of this condemning the actions I - 

Stay away from it Lou

well Lou on instagram has posted at least 12 pics to support the movement so I don't think that they'd do that

especially since every other celebrity has spoken up about the situation lol they're stupid but not at this point, definitely 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Everyone can talk whatever points they want from whatever side they choose. This is America, people are free to choose whatever politics, religion etc. they want regardless of how we personally feel about it.

Im not even from America lol, I just follow the news around the world 🤷‍♂️

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

if people randomly tried to vandalize my car in the middle of the street I'd be doing it too, it's self defense 

So many people on here against your comment...

Willing to bet that 99/100 people criticizing it wouldve done the exact same thing if they were in that situation.

They dont know what its like and how physically threatening it is to have your car stormed like that.

If these are just productive protests, then this wouldnt have happened. Why? Because, peaceful, productive protesters dont put themselves in harms way threatening cops, blocking their movement, and throwing stuff at their vehicle. Dont wanna get lightly bumped by a car? Dont threateningly stand in the middle of a street storming a car and throwing stuff at it and yelling at the people through its windows.

If that happened to anyone on here. Theyd no doubt show even less restraint, driving even faster than the cops in the video and not letting it go on for so long.

The fact that theyre police officers doesnt mean that anything and everything is allowed to be done to them. People are only pretending otherwise on here because theyre well aware its their only way to "justify" the reprehensible behavior going on. They are unrelated officers on duty who had literally nothing to do with that rotten cop. Somehow that makes them automatically deserving of being attacked in some peoples minds, which is absolutely terrible.

Praying for America.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

I fail to see how looting and trashing their own hometowns is beneficial to them or their movement at all in any way...? :mariahstare:

The vandalism part happens when there's a protest in my country too but the thing is, it is done by people sneaking in as supporters, sent by the opposing group to make the protestors look bad :surething: (i mean that's what i've heard and want to believe)

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, hxpnxl said:

The vandalism part happens when there's a protest in my country too but the thing is, it is done by people sneaking in as supporters, sent by the opposing group to make the protestors look bad :surething: (i mean that's what i've heard and want to believe)

That seems to be the jist here too. 

11 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Everyone can talk whatever points they want from whatever side they choose. This is America, people are free to choose whatever politics, religion etc. they want regardless of how we personally feel about it.

Is it really the best moment to show your true colors tho, and imply that racists talking points are free speech?

Looks like your vast sarcasm career on Exhale isn't proportionate to any form of intelligence... I Can'T Laughing GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

At least now we know who wants to normalize racism, white supremacy talking points and police brutality on here.

Enjoy it while you can. Your racist president won't even be around in November... 

BLACK LIVES MATTER. Happy Clapping GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, hxpnxl said:

Protests are always infiltrated by the enemies of freedom.

This time is no exception. There's vast proof on video of white folks/police officers in civil clothing vandalizing and looting.

People saying otherwise are part of the problem. Like, don't they check twitter? lol

#facts Wendy Williams GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, hxpnxl said:

Yes I think some criminals see it as an opportunity to strike without conviction. 

• Like 1

All I see is a bunch of indefensible acts on both sides. A cop should never drive through a crowd of unarmed people.

And the people who have turned this into an opportunity to rob and destroy small businesses (minus The Zone,) aren’t helping matters either.  This should be about George Floyd and the countless other black people who’ve been brutally ******** for no reason. Vandalism and violence isn’t going to make anyone take this seriously. And the whole point is getting lost in the chaos.

The media wants you to hate ALL cops even though it’s the minority of them who are racist bigots that would never have even graduated high school if they weren’t football players. I know it’s hard not to hate all of them but we have to be smarter than that. Hate the cops who did this; not an entire profession or race. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, DonoDotto said:

So many people on here against your comment...

Willing to bet that 99/100 people criticizing it wouldve done the exact same thing if they were in that situation.

They dont know what its like and how physically threatening it is to have your car stormed like that.

If these are just productive protests, then this wouldnt have happened. Why? Because, peaceful, productive protesters dont put themselves in harms way threatening cops, blocking their movement, and throwing stuff at their vehicle. Dont wanna get lightly bumped by a car? Dont threateningly stand in the middle of a street storming a car and throwing stuff at it and yelling at the people through its windows.

If that happened to anyone on here. Theyd no doubt show even less restraint, driving even faster than the cops in the video and not letting it go on for so long.

The fact that theyre police officers doesnt mean that anything and everything is allowed to be done to them. People are only pretending otherwise on here because theyre well aware its their only way to "justify" the reprehensible behavior going on. They are unrelated officers on duty who had literally nothing to do with that rotten cop. Somehow that makes them automatically deserving of being attacked in some peoples minds, which is absolutely terrible.

Praying for America.

POLICE BRUTALITY AND RACISM IS REAL IN AMERICA:

TIME'S UP for racists tbh.

bye