Brian Friedman shares "Till the World Ends" Rehearsal Video

Yeh it’s becoming evident that the issue is she doesn’t execute it well due to nerves when she’s on stage. These rehearsals show she’s such a good dancer. Like and ff is arguably when everyone thought she was at her worst. Starting to think there’s no behind the scenes issue with the era besides her stage fright and probably being on meds that made her detached and a tiny bit bloated at times. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
33 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

She is on point. Even though her energy ain't the highest. She is hitting her every mark almost perfectly.

I really wanna know what happened to her dance abilities. And it's so refreshing to see her dance without her ticks and seizures.

With that being said. TTWE choreo suited her much better than HIAM it looks so smooth.

Do you think her ticks and seizures are from meds?

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

Yeh it’s becoming evident that the issue is she doesn’t execute it well due to nerves when she’s on stage. These rehearsals show she’s such a good dancer. Like and ff is arguably when everyone thought she was at her worst. Starting to think there’s no behind the scenes issue with the era besides her stage fright and probably being on meds that made her detached and a tiny bit bloated at times. 

Over the years I’ve thought about this too: stage fright. I’d thought that maybe the 2007 VMAS performance and the enormous backlash afterwards severely traumatized her. She danced very well during the M+M’s shows earlier that year. But ever since after the VMAS 07 Britney’s dancing has been very cautious, off beat, you can tell she’s counting the steps kinda afraid to mess up so she won’t get slammed again in the press. Of course she’s had her good moments too but it’s so hot & cold.

I’m not saying this is why her dancing has declined but I can’t help but wonder what that 07 backlash did to Britney psychologically. Not 2007 all together but the VMAS just because this was the world hating and judging her as an artist and dancer, not because of her personal life. That must’ve had an impact on her to some extent. Who knows.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
53 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

we should enjoy brian as long as we can... who knows what her team is going to do :(  (still want the GM choreo though)

Imagine footage from 2007 featuring Britney killing an alternate Gimme More choreo ! It would break the internet ! 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, generation glory said:

TTWE is a better song with better choreography than HIAM (imo). I feel like there’s more emotion in these movements whereas HIAM choreo, to me, feels cold and robotic.

I always felt like TTWE was the better promo performance of the 2 there's a tiny part in the first chorus where she and the dances are in sync and it looks pretty cool.

1:09-1:17

More so than HIAM where she ditched many of the moves and it was beyond obvious. The backing dancers were doing 100% and Britney was doing 40% at most. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mattyj7883 said:

little shop of horrors pizza GIF

I was so much younger yesterday, oh. I didn't know that I was starving 'til I tasted you. Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo. By the way, by the way you do things to my body. I didn't know that I was starving 'til I tasted you. :bop:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

She is on point. Even though her energy ain't the highest. She is hitting her every mark almost perfectly.

I really wanna know what happened to her dance abilities. And it's so refreshing to see her dance without her ticks and seizures.

With that being said. TTWE choreo suited her much better than HIAM it looks so smooth.

I agree and think that it was those monster heals they put her in to make her look taller/slimmer (big big hair days lol) which made her feel uneasy on stage to not bend the heel like GIMMEMORE VMA ... she coulda pulled off the Britney 2014-2015 look at this time as she was the same size (I prefer her looking healthy she loves food and seems happiest when she is allowed to eat lol) with the pants again and sneakers ect plus when she wears pants her *** is fire lmao like onyx hotel green pants for the hook up! Fav fav fav