Brian Friedman shares "Till the World Ends" Rehearsal Video

39 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Over the years I’ve thought about this too: stage fright. I’d thought that maybe the 2007 VMAS performance and the enormous backlash afterwards severely traumatized her. She danced very well during the M+M’s shows earlier that year. But ever since after the VMAS 07 Britney’s dancing has been very cautious, off beat, you can tell she’s counting the steps kinda afraid to mess up so she won’t get slammed again in the press. Of course she’s had her good moments too but it’s so hot & cold.

I’m not saying this is why her dancing has declined but I can’t help but wonder what that 07 backlash did to Britney psychologically. Not 2007 all together but the VMAS just because this was the world hating and judging her as an artist and dancer, not because of her personal life. That must’ve had an impact on her to some extent. Who knows.

It would make sense going from 2007 to 2011. The strange part is that Circus happened in between. She performed at awards shows, on live tv shows, the big Circus Tour arenas, and even though the choreo wasn't as heavy as in her prime, she looked pretty confident and comfortable. FF era was really unexpected. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It would make sense going from 2007 to 2011. The strange part is that Circus happened in between. She performed at awards shows, on live tv shows, the big Circus Tour arenas, and even though the choreo wasn't as heavy as in her prime, she looked pretty confident and comfortable. FF era was really unexpected. 

Exactly circus gave me hope that the era After would be Britney back in top form! The ending of the circus era Britney was herself just with less choreography. Than FF happen 😩 everything change afterwards 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Sakis***** said:

This choreo was pretty good.It was more of Britney's style..I think Britney really enjoyed it..it was her best performance on TV promotion for femme fatale .

I cannot stress ENOUGH how much I HATED that blue rope (see 1:47). Like what the F was Brian thinking?! Thankfully it didn’t make the tour but it was just stupid and pointless. But I agree, this was one of the better FF performances. I do love the ending when she climbs to the top and the fire comes.

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I don’t/ didn’t Understand this.. I mean.. the back bend was just out of question for her. Not even an attempt. Video Double etc. included. Did she have some issue with her back?

I’m pretty sure she’s bent her back on FFT or at least at POM?

Lazyness? Back pain too maybe? She wasn’t completely into the ff era so. 

most likely that and being done with it. She can clearly do that and more now

55 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Lazyness? Back pain too maybe? She wasn’t completely into the ff era so. 

most likely that and being done with it. She can clearly do that and more now

I think she's had back issues in recent years it seems. That's also why when she does back flips on stage, she needs someone's hand for support, and also why she wears those hideous back braces (kind of like what weightlifters wear to prevent damaging back). We've seen her do backflips in real life on comfy surfaces, but I think she's more so preventing further damage than it actually still hurting.

• Like 1

I wish they just used the “explicit” versions of her songs on all the album releases. It’s kind of annoying having to keep duplicate tracks on my iTunes simply because of ONE word in a song. 

Use uncensored versions for radio play...while we still bizarrely pretend as a society that kids and adults don’t say these words all day every day. So, so stupid. 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Fab britney said:

Side note ugh I wish she had diff hair styles for the ff era promo that realllly aged her. No 29 yr old should have the hairstyle of a 45 yr old

tbh, the hair was the least bad of the issues lol 

The leotards were really not flattering at all. She looks so good in the rehearsals wearing pants. 

Not to mention the face, but that must've been due to meds, so there isn't really much to say about that. 

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

tbh, the hair was the least bad of the issues lol 

The leotards were really not flattering at all. She looks so good in the rehearsals wearing pants. 

Not to mention the face, but that must've been due to meds, so there isn't really much to say about that. 

Yeh there was something up with the way meds effected her face. But straight hair could’ve helped a lot, she looked so good when she went to the studio to hear BFB the 1st time with long straight hair. And yeh pants could’ve helped. I like the ttwe costume tho, not the one on jimmy kimmel tho that one was sooooo unflattering. 

• Love 1