Brian Friedman shares "Till the World Ends" Rehearsal Video

Brian has really opened up his Britney vault over the last month or so. Last week he posted all never before seen Hold It Against Me rehearsal videos, a throwback rehersal video of Britney for her Boys music video, his AMA was here on BH, and his Slave choreo class was a hit on Instagram. He has now moved on to his personal rehersal videos from Till The World Ends.  See the video below. 

ttwe.png

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

She is on point. Even though her energy ain't the highest. She is hitting her every mark almost perfectly.

I really wanna know what happened to her dance abilities. And it's so refreshing to see her dance without her ticks and seizures.

With that being said. TTWE choreo suited her much better than HIAM it looks so smooth.

8 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Also the fact its day one rehearsal and she is in synch with both of them is insane and it shows she still had it in her. Versus now when she isn't in synch with herself let alone other dancers.

From what I can see it looked like she had the choreography down! She was count for count with Brian. I just wish he would move out of the d@mn way :didilie: I agree, I’d take a 2011 FFney over a 2017 spastic POMney any day. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3