Brian Friedman shares "Till the World Ends" Rehearsal Video

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

tbh, the hair was the least bad of the issues lol 

The leotards were really not flattering at all. She looks so good in the rehearsals wearing pants. 

Not to mention the face, but that must've been due to meds, so there isn't really much to say about that. 

Let’s not forget about the makeup. Whoever they hired to do her makeup didn’t really help either 

Britney_Spears_Live_The_Femme_Fatale_Tou6a00d834515e6669e2014e8b2d02cd970d-250wiee3ccc239e899cd4acdd6143a4d32049.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Fab britney said:

Yeh there was something up with the way meds effected her face. But straight hair could’ve helped a lot, she looked so good when she went to the studio to hear BFB the 1st time with long straight hair. And yeh pants could’ve helped. I like the ttwe costume tho, not the one on jimmy kimmel tho that one was sooooo unflattering. 

tumblr_lu7msajZO11r3ty02o2_250.gifv

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

It would make sense going from 2007 to 2011. The strange part is that Circus happened in between. She performed at awards shows, on live tv shows, the big Circus Tour arenas, and even though the choreo wasn't as heavy as in her prime, she looked pretty confident and comfortable. FF era was really unexpected. 

before and after she was told her conservatorship would be permanent 

I wouldn't be surprised if she was held at a center in 2010 against her will just like last year. Ever since last year, her IG posts for the most part have been odd. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she was held at a center in 2010 against her will just like last year. Ever since last year, her IG posts for the most part have been odd. 

Yes, if rumors are true, they sold her the Circus Era as "show us you can still work, be good for your kids and you're free" so I guess that's where the energy came from for Circus, and after that they didn't stop the c-ship so I guess she didn't see the point in giving it to 100% ?

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

5 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

Yes, if rumors are true, they sold her the Circus Era as "show us you can still work, be good for your kids and you're free" so I guess that's where the energy came from for Circus, and after that they didn't stop the c-ship so I guess she didn't see the point in giving it to 100% ?

And it’s rumored that she went through another “breakdown” during this era too :imdying:

On 5/22/2020 at 4:44 PM, PlayboiMommy said:

Interesting. They appear to be rehearsing to the explicit master of the song

On 5/22/2020 at 4:52 PM, PokemonSpears said:

the uncensored version :o 

Right! Honestly, this was my main takeaway from this lol.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

But even so, she looked kinda normal in 2010, I mean, when she appeared on Glee, etc. She did seem a bit bloated, but still acted normal. 

And as we see in the rehearsals here, even if her dancing isn't as sharp, she looks, normal. But it's like something happened to her when she had to actually perform. It makes sense if she had some sort of depression after realizing the cship would be indefinite, thus the medication, but Zombieney should've appeared since before the FF era started, shouldn't she? :idkney:

• Love 1