Britney was at the beach wearing a face mask

12 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

These two people are the only ones that her father gives her access to have a conversation and have friends.
A ****** predator who laughs at her and a lying ******.

Poor Woman!.

A detail that I have always seen when something happens or when her father crosses the limits with her, gives her a little entertainment.

What the hell are you talking about? Laughs at her? He’s been friends with her since 2010 , fake friends don’t last that long. Don’t be stupid be happy britney is socializing with a friend

3 hours ago, joko***** said:

What the hell are you talking about? Laughs at her? He’s been friends with her since 2010 , fake friends don’t last that long. Don’t be stupid be happy britney is socializing with a friend

Who are you calling stupid?

This character who is a ****** predator made a story on Instagram ridiculing her.
1) If he were a true friend, he would denounce this situation
2) This character is admitted by her team and is as trash as they are.
3) Cade Hudson is a ****** predator, disgusting that Britney the little she socializes she does with people like that.

14 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I always chose to believe those claims were lies from Sam Lufti through Courtney. 

Nowadays I changed completely my mind about this. Certain signs can't be ignored anymore...

Manipulation. They give her a false sense of freedom from time to time. She probably used to the fake reality by now.

I ship Scam ****** with Gaga manager Bobby, I just feel like they have more chemistry.

It is that manipulation that is what it is and I feel sorry because it seems that she is comfortable with this.
Britney and Sam don't have chemistry, that's a reality.

14 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

Why he laughs at her? 

Yes, a long time ago on Instagram, he imitated her and ridiculed her.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Who are you calling stupid?

This character who is a ****** predator made a story on Instagram ridiculing her.
1) If he were a true friend, he would denounce this situation
2) This character is admitted by her team and is as trash as they are.
3) Cade Hudson is a ****** predator, disgusting that Britney the little she socializes she does with people like that.

It is that manipulation that is what it is and I feel sorry because it seems that she is comfortable with this.
Britney and Sam don't have chemistry, that's a reality.

Yes, a long time ago on Instagram, he imitated her and ridiculed her.

Show me receipts of him “ridiculing” her.. if you mean imitating her voice , then you should relax because she brought him on stage and let him imitate her singing voice too..

1 hour ago, JordanMiller said:

I just read that article. That's pretty gross. I hope he learned from his mistake. People can change. 

Side note: I'd like to hope that not everyone around Britney is a monster.

It’s just looking a lot like you have to have a criminal record to get through the gates to Britney’s life. It’s very telling that Jamie put Jodi Montgomery, a woman who’s been sued countless times for elder/CONservatorship abuse in charge of his daughter.  And now a literal ****** predator is her closest (and possibly only) friend.

Why aren’t the standards set a little higher?  Especially since we know there is an extensive vetting process in place. Very sad. 

On 5/10/2020 at 4:38 AM, Winter _90 said:

These two people are the only ones that her father gives her access to have a conversation and have friends.
A ****** predator who laughs at her and a lying ******.

Poor Woman!.

A detail that I have always seen when something happens or when her father crosses the limits with her, gives her a little entertainment.

I don't understand the need to offend someone you have never met, and probably never will. You don't know anything about Sam, and neither do I. Her son already said that he is a good guy. They have been togheter for years now. People shout free Britney, but assume she is not reasonable enough to choose a boyfriend... Does this even make any sense? Please, stop the hate.

Edited by Lorenm
wrote ofend instead of offend
39 minutes ago, Lorenm said:

I don't understand the need to offend someone you have never met, and probably never will. You don't know anything about Sam, and neither do I. Her son already said that he is a good guy. They have been togheter for years now. People shout free Britney, but assume she is not reasonable enough to choose a boyfriend... Does this even make any sense? Please, stop the hate.

He exposes himself and wants to be famous at all costs and I comment. Now it seems that we will not be able to comment or talk about Britney Spears' boyfriend.
1) He lied when she was in a psychiatric center against her will.
2) He was complicit in her team and the entire plot.
3) He lies with his educational studies.
4) He lies when he said he was a fitness trainer for Manchester City.
5) Britney by law, because she is under guardianship, cannot have consensual ****** relations.
6) Britney by law, cannot make her own decisions and her father does it for her.
7) It is not my intention to meet an interested, lying, and superficial and very ignorant person.

8)If he really love her, he would not allow this situation(Imagine saying love a person and allow this).

We are commenting on Britney, a person who has suffered from real pressure, intimidation, the misogyny of fame, the industry, the media, and society, and you complain that we are commenting on how liar, superficial, ignorant and interested her hired boyfriend is?When is the reality!!.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

He exposes himself and wants to be famous at all costs and I comment. Now it seems that we will not be able to comment or talk about Britney Spears' boyfriend.
1) He lied when she was in a psychiatric center against her will.
2) He was complicit in her team and the entire plot.
3) He lies with his educational studies.
4) He lies when he said he was a fitness trainer for Manchester City.
5) Britney by law, because she is under guardianship, cannot have consensual ****** relations.
6) Britney by law, cannot make her own decisions and her father does it for her.
7) It is not my intention to meet an interested, lying, and superficial and very ignorant person.

8)If he really love her, he would not allow this situation(Imagine saying love a person and allow this).

We are commenting on Britney, a person who has suffered from real pressure, intimidation, the misogyny of fame, the industry, the media, and society, and you complain that we are commenting on how liar, superficial, ignorant and interested her hired boyfriend is?When is the reality!!.

Now YOU want to take Lou's power and decide who Britney should date? Maybe you know so much, you should be entitled the new conservator! HA! You are an outsider and a hater who knowns nothing.That's who she chose, so respect the little ounce of freedom she is still allowed. Her life is not micromanaged. She is not having ****** relationship against her will with Sam. What makes you think she wanted the world to know she was at a mental health facility? From what's being reported, she wants a child with him.  Britney has been through every type of abuse. One stupid ex-boyfriend said she was not a virgin anymore, an other said she was a true blond, another one mentioned ****** positions. He is nothing close to that. What makes you think he does nothing to set her free? What is in his power to change her situation? Again, you know nothing, but is willing to rule her life, just like her father. Don't tell me you advocate #freebritney when you don't support her making her own decisions, good or bad. I truly believe she is sound and healthy and is able to deal with her life. I support Britney if she chooses to stay with Sam. And I will support her when and if she decides to leave him. 

On 5/10/2020 at 1:40 PM, jordeezy said:

Sorry, I am not indoctrinated - I am an independent thinker.  I encourage you to break your mental chains. 

Omg I’m glad some people still can think for themselves. Gives me hope that not everybody is happy with being ignorant. 

I digress though, cause I go on this forum to escape everything going on. 

On 5/10/2020 at 7:20 PM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

There’s nothing bad in going to the beach with people that don’t have the virus. People shouldn’t give her any backlash. You cannot get the virus from someone that doesn’t have the virus. Maybe they all got tested and are negative. If you see the photo Cade posted they are against some rocks and they are not close to other people. As long as they follow the local law, it’s ok.

How do you know you don’t have it? even asymptomatic people can infect people according new studies.